Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,439 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics (1165 Views)

Igbos Destroy Asari Dokubo Online For Insulting MNK, IPOB - Pics / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
I want to give a very sincere advise for Tomorrow protest

The major issue I observe today is the breaking of #Revolutionnow Protesters at Surulere with a Single Gun Shot fired in the air and the shell have not even reach ground before the venue cleared
I think this issue can be solved by adopting the Hand-Chain formation use by IPOB during there 2 years protest though it can result to high casualty because even when police fire live bullet and teargas they refuse to break their rank and flee like what we saw today .
#Revolutionnow

3 Likes

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by Amazingman(m): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
When did we become syria

1 Like

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by Oksman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Whiteangel1234 post=80963158]I want to give a very sincere advise for Tomorrow protest

The major issue I observe today is the breaking of #Revolutionnow Protesters at Surulere with a Single Gun Shot fired in the air and the shell have not even ;Dreach ground before the venue cleared
I think this issue can be solved by adopting the Hand-Chain formation use by IPOB during there 2 years protest though it can result to high casualty because even when police fire live bullet and teargas they refuse to break their rank and flee like what we saw today .
#Revolutionnow [/quote

Protest Manager!
I hail o!
grin grin
Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by lawrsmith(m): 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
These people are not serious; what are they protesting for? I thought that Swore Omoleye have good vision for Nigeria. What this people should be protesting for is true Federalism, let all Region govern itself, with total control for their security and their resources. Without these nothing will work in Nigeria and peace will never return. Even their reason for the protest is laughable and can never be achieved as far as Nigeria remains with this structure. If they can agitate for true Federalism, the whole region will join the revolution protest apart from the greedy and dependent Northerners.

4 Likes

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by Paxie55: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mind your business and never mention ipob again.
What you guys are looking for is how to rope Igbos in your mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by Whiteangel1234: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Oksman post=80963762][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by 9jabull: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
lawrsmith:
These people are not serious; what are they protesting for? I thought that Swore Omoleye have good vision for Nigeria. What this people should be protesting for is true Federalism, let all Region govern itself, with total control for their security and their resources. Without these nothing will work in Nigeria and peace will never return. Even their reason for the protest is laughable and can never be achieved as far as Nigeria remains with this structure. If they can agitate for true Federalism, the whole region will join the revolution protest apart from the greedy and dependent Northerners.

Your right, their major anchor for the protest should be restructuring & true federalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by 9jabull: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Whiteangel1234:
I want to give a very sincere advise for Tomorrow protest

The major issue I observe today is the breaking of #Revolutionnow Protesters at Surulere with a Single Gun Shot fired in the air and the shell have not even reach ground before the venue cleared
#Revolutionnow

The protesters should first of all accept to die for what they believe in that is one Nizooria should before holding hand.
Holding hand can't make a coward not to remove his hand & run away.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by NGpatriot: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
What became of the rag tag Igbos and their coward leader?

They heard gunshots, they scattered like roaches and their coward rebel leader pick race and left his followers for dead.

People don't and can never learn.

1 Like

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
You mean the same thing that made IPOB swam in the muds

Stop mentioning Igbos cowards cheesy

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Paxie55:
Mind your business and never mention ipob again.
What you guys are looking for is how to rope Igbos in your mess.

These cowards love making everything about them cheesy

Re: Hand-chains Formation - What #RevolutionNow Need To Adopt From IPOB- Pics by landforeast(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Coward Yorubas
Just tear gas not even gun shot they done tear race after they will be making mouth Online.
Yoruba always calling on Igbos to come and fight for them. Only the Igbos can tame the Wild North, Yorubas does not have that effrontery.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Still Very Strong, Borno Residents Write Buhari / 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet / PHOTOS: Tonto Dikeh Buys Bobrisky N600,000 Iphone 11 Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.