Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet (1160 Views)

CBN Had My Approval In Replacing Naira Notes - Buhari / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Primate Elijah Ayodele has predicted that Igbo would not produce the country’s president after Muhammadu Buhari leaves office in 2023.

Concise News understands that Primate Elijah Ayodele is the Founder of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church in Ejigbo, Lagos.

The clergyman said this in a recent chat with the media where he noted that Igbo would always play second fiddle in the country’s political equation.

According to Primate Ayodele, the North Central and the South West will always be obstacles to the Igbo presidency.

“Between themselves, it’s not for the Igbo. I’ll let you know the tribe that will come back. But the north will not relinquish power. They will still battle for it. And that is why I said democracy will beak Nigeria,” he said.

He reiterated that, “The Igbo are wasting their time. They’ll canvass for them but they won’t get it. The North Central and South West will be a problem for Igbo.”

Also, he cautioned a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu to be careful else he might “crumble on the way.”

He said: “This is the word of God. It is not my word. I’m not a politician. It is only a politician that would say this is what he thinks.”

And on the RevolutionNow protest by a former presidential candidate Omoyele Sowore, Primate Elijah Ayodele said it is not time for such in Nigeria.

“It is not yet time for revolution in Nigeria. The uprising will come in the nearest future. So it is not this man (Omoyele Sowore) that will do it,” he said.

“He’s just like Nnamdi Kanu fighting for IPOB. Nnamdi Kanu will not be the person to actualise it.”

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by iamgprince: 8:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Johnson chapter 3 vs 2 says we have dun hear

Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by jarawa: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2019
Sai baba
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by NnadyAutos: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2019
This is political permutations, and not prophecy. All he said are what is already on ground in the political history of Nigeria. Prophecy talks about events yet to happen. Igbo nation is not clamouring for president come 2023, and PDP been Igbo party will not like to feed Igbo candidate come 2023, the PDP as a party want to use a northern to reclaim power they lost in 2015,hence Atiku was chosen in the last election.
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by fullofgrace(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
All these fake prophet have started looking for who to devour prophet of doom
Re: 2023: What God Told Me About Igbo Replacing Buhari - Prophet by eyeview: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
"Bush will win"

Those of us old enough in this nation will remember this fake prophet and this prophecy on national TV.
Frank Olize of NTA had approached him to give a prophecy on who will win the then heated globally watched US election between Bush and new comer Clinton. And without mincing words, he declared that Bush will win.
In less than a week, Clinton beat Bush resoundingly.
The nigga started calling nta for an opportunity to respeak.
The older generation of us know for decades that he doesn't speak for the Almighty God

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: What Court Said About PDP Governorship Candidate / Shiites Members, Police Clash In Abuja (photos) / Lockdown Nigeria For Two Months, Imprison Defaulters, Sagay Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.