Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect (670 Views)

I Killed My Father Because Of My 70 Thousand Naira With Him, Suspect Confesses / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by UncleGist: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
A 40-year-old man, Bisso Aminu has been arrested by the Niger state Police Command for killing his 65-year-old father.

The incident occurred in Yingu village in Rijau local government area of Niger state.

The Suspect however said he did not regret killing his Father as his Father intended to use him for money rituals adding that if he had not killed him; his father would have killed him.

“I can never regret killing my father because he never meant well for me, he almost succeeded in using me as a sacrifice to please his cult members.

“I am ready for the worst. I was smarter than him; I killed him when he was sleeping to avert his evil intention of killing me. It shall not be well with him.”

Aminu who claimed that his father, Aminu Allahbani had attempted to sacrifice him to his cult group as a payback, said he attacked him with a hoe while he was sleeping which resulted in his instant death.

According to him, “I noticed my father’s altitude changed by the way he was treating me of recent and I asked him what was wrong but he refused to talk to me.

“My Father was an occult and it was obvious that he had made up his mind to sacrifice me to his group, I have no other option than to kill him.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Mohammad Abubakar said the suspect confessed to the crime adding that the suspect would soon be arraigned in court after investigation.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/i-killed-my-father-because-he-wanted-to-use-me-for-ritual-suspect

Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by UncleGist: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
smiley
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by dododawa1: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Yahoo ni babalawo
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by Akachukwu42(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
If u were sure he wanted to use you for ritual. Why not report to the police
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by Fathertony: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Akachukwu42:
If u were sure he wanted to use you for ritual. Why not report to the police
that would have helped in a very big way, how?
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by delugajackson: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm sure if Abraham lived in this era, people would have interpreted his actions as ritualistic.

It could have been that your father's faith was being tested but yet you were so blind to see through it.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
40 years old man. He always could go and live far away from his father place instead of killing.
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by willyo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
To that MOD that banned me... Ur fada

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by mclorenzo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Like father like son
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by Akachukwu42(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fathertony:
that would have helped in a very big way, how?
Aleast investigation would have being carryout. And if found guilty the father would have imprisoned
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
God Help Us
Re: I Killed My Father Because He Wanted To Use Me For Ritual - Suspect by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lock this bastard away for life, and throw away the key in the ocean.....

***spit on floor***

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Loses Kids To Carrot Poisoning By Neighbor [photos] / Nigerian Pastor Shares Photos Of A “thief” Sleeping Stark Naked In Front Of His / WOLE SOYINKA Should Bury His Head In Shame!!!! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.