Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect (44599 Views)

I Harvest Human Parts From Christian Cemetery In Ogun ― 55-Year-Old Suspect / I Killed My Mother, Slept With Her Corpse For Money Ritual – Suspect / Alfa Asked Me To Bring Human Heart, Hands For Money Ritual – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2022
A 35-year-old suspected ritualist has disclosed how he severed the hands and legs of a corpse at a cemetery in Ondo State after he was promised N30 million.

The suspected ritualist, Timothy Odeniyi, who was apprehended by men of the Ondo State Network Agency, also known as Amotekun Corps, stated that before he was caught, he was to deliver the human parts in Lagos State.

Odeniyi, who was paraded at the Amotekun Office on Monday, said that he got the human hands and legs from a cemetery at Sabo axis of Ondo town, the headquarters of the Ondo West Local Government Area of the state.

According to the suspect, who used to work as a truck driver for a brewery company, his former boss in the company’s waste department was the one who sent him to get the human parts to be used for money ritual.

“I went to the cemetery to cut the legs and hands of one of the bodies buried there. I had planned to deliver the parts to the person who sent me in Lagos before I was apprehended. Once I deliver the items, he promised to give me N30 million,” he said.

“The burial ground I went is in Ondo town’s Sabo axis to chop the parts; I didn’t kill anyone, and it was my first time. I used to drive a trailer.

“When I used to drive a truck, the man who sent me used to be my supervisor. I used to throw the parts in the trash, and he’ll send people to pick it up.”

Meanwhile, the state Commander of the Amotekun Corps, Akogun Adetunji Adeleye, disputed the suspect’s story, stating that he killed someone on purpose before detaching the parts after which he buried the victim in a shallow grave.

“We have a suspect in our custody, Timothy Odeniyi who was caught and arrested with legs and hands of human being wrapped in paper,” Adeleye said.

“Upon interrogation, he took us to where he severed the body of the person killed and hurriedly buried the person in a shallow grave.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/i-was-promised-n30m-to-harvest-human-parts-for-money-ritual-suspect/?amp=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by inoki247: 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2022
Africa generally needs factory reset...

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Faisyl(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Belial06: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2022
What the hell is this ?

6 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Righteousness2(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2022
Elections are around the Corner!
Those looking for wealth at all cost are also on the prowl looking for who to Devour!

Evil and wicked men and women are out there looking for human blood to make evil Sacrifices.

Don't just say , it can't be me! Because many will go.

For you to be a bad meat for them, you need to be Fully and Confidently Seated under the Shadow of the ALMIGHTY GOD.
You can't be one leg here and one leg there! Else you could be used.

Come into Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ. Believing and Trusting Fully in HIM alone.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by LILTJAY1: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2022
Him and the person who sent him should be killed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by PointZerom: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2022
grin

The way HEADS are going down in that region I hope Tinubu will see people that will vote for him come 2023

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2022
Then make fed government begin cut all heads of convicted murder suspects serving in jail for ritual to increase money for spending.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by MufasaLion: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2022
Faisyl:
If you have 30 million and you still went to do ritual then you're just devilish because this one is not about poverty. May God protect us

Nobody was giving him 30m. He was decieved. Why would a reasonable person give out such money just because of rituals? Having such money means you can still make more without rituals.

The suspect is a foot soldier that his conscience and service was bought with the hope of him being enriched with 30m.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by FuckDModz: 5:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Yoruba leaders need to do something about this sudden surge of ritual killings in their land.

Perhaps it has always been this bad, but their activities were just underreported.

Breeze don blow...

Lazy bastards!

50 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by beautyhd: 5:38am On Feb 01, 2022
This is what I've been saying.

Find the people these skull miners and kidnappers sell the body parts to and we will be close to getting a lasting solution to this menace.

The police themselves know some big men involved in this hence the dilly dallying in matters like this.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Terorislam: 6:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Thank God for social media, before the Lagos ibadan media house will make you believe is the good people of Igbo extraction that do rituals, today breeze don blow

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by GardenOfGod(m): 6:50am On Feb 01, 2022
What a world

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2022
iaamxavier:
I remember when I and my dad went to inspect a land in ogun state last week, I was so scared ehn because everybody was just looking at my head and then I just remember skull mining threads on nairaland cheesy grin
I didn't even spend 1hr in that state I was just holding my skull all through, make e no go miss cry
LOL.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Sonnobax15(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn, nowhere for this country dey safe at all.....Na by the grace of God we take dey survive our in-and-out activities on a daily basis....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Zchi1052(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
What really went wrong in this early 2022?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by 9jayes: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2022
I’m ashame to share the same tribe with these people…

19 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by oluztx: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
These afonjas ehn! We underestimate how prevalent these ritual killings are, just imagine how many cases that go on undetected if almost one or two are on the news daily. It means that over 20 cases are go successful daily.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by helinues: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
They should pass me his cell key, I want to check the maker

2 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Adaiobanyi1: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
This one even better. The stakes they high. Some collect 10k for the same purpose. What a wicked word.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Sinnmat: 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Too bad
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Tunasco4u(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ok
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by iamGholdaniel(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2022
DANSHIBA
Re: I Was Promise N30 Million To Harvest Human Parts For Money Ritual - Suspect by Nonexisting: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2022
The suspected ritualist, Timothy Odeniyi

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists 'One Man Squad' Stoned To Death In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.