Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

#RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) (53390 Views)

President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Massive Crowd, As Nigerians Led By Sowore Protest.(Pictures) / Is Sowore Protest A CIA Clandestine Operation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by ubanigrant15: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
You can see the Love for Sowore ...
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Optional09: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
jasmine1600:
Expect a counter protest tomorrow from FG paid agents.
Who else noticed how quite pastor Osinbajo has been lately?

that pastor is a crazy one he organized his church pastors for kidnap movie
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Techsunny: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
Afonjas re cowards

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
aftatechbiz:

You legal illiterate can go on educating the SANs that have spoken against the act.

SANs and others are free to highlight their views and opinions about the act, they have every right to do so, but the act is the law of the land and it must be respected.

The cat wasn't created yesterday, last week, last month or last year, it was there during past administrations and the drive-by SANs and unpatriotic elements didn't say a word about the act, but all of a sudden, they don't like the laws of the land.

Funny these fake democracy activists make noise all over the place for a lawful and better Nigeria, but they are too lawless and can't even respect Nigeria and the laws of the land.

First, educate yourselves about the laws of the land and respect the same laws.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by banio: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Nigerians Sabi fear. suffering and smiling, i really respect Sowore on this courageous move #FREESOWORE

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

Nigerians will rise at the right time. Do you expect an average man to protest when he still enjoys two meals per day. When the hardship hits hard, then we will be seeing death and malnourishment. Then we will all march out. For now people are still enjoying AC and kpekus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by RealOne042: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
9PBLIVE:
I hope tribal bigotry does not stop this revolution.

it's not about sowore, it's about the future of Nigeria.
smh
and Biafra agitation was not about the future of Nigeria?

Sowore fighting will be like

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by airbrush: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
SoftP:
What a joke

U call this revolution ?

Nigerians are still sleeping joor

Here is a true definition of revolution, not this poo

go sit down you come out today ?

spineless fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by kerzhim(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
aftatechbiz:

You legal illiterate can go on educating the SANs that have spoken against the act.
Your comments shows how dumb you really are. For the fact that they know the law doesn't stop them from being bias and whenever they talk people like you get to the street and get your self killed all in the name of protest while they are indoor enjoying them selves.
How many of the conveners of the #Revolution did you see outside protesting today.
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Pvssy: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
They should come to Nigeria

It will be more effective protesting Infront of Ojo Barracks or Ikeja military cantonment
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by okeniti: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
And a lump in the breast of a woman can lead to cancer that causes financial instability and loss of loved one. Just because something appears small today doesn't mean it can't lead to something bigger and if not attended to can become a menace.

diegwu02:
The turnout was great. 4 persons.
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by banio: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
9PBLIVE:
I hope tribal bigotry does not stop this revolution.

it's not about sowore, it's about the future of Nigeria.

How can Nigeria senators be earning millions monthly but to sign N30k min wage, na problem for them.

smh

That's human nature. If you are there, You will do same. Even in banks, oil multinationals people earn millions while others take peanut.
Life is not fair

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by SoftP(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
airbrush:

go sit down you come out today ?

spineless fool
i came out, checked around, couldn't find u nor anyone ' i quetly walked back to my office.
There was somany work on my desk to clear off.

If i nor go work, shebi naa u or Sowore go give me food chop.

Akpu

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by reuben79: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
diegwu02:
even is one person,protest is protest......u r a busy man
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by americaninja1: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
Even police will be scared to come near. That’s d true protest.. wen over 3million commot same day.. police self go off uniform join cos for fear of his life
SoftP:
What a joke

U call this revolution ?

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
diegwu02:

grin grin grin
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Ijaya123: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
SoftP:
What a joke

U call this revolution ?

And of what consequence is that revolution of yours?
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by nnaeyes6: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
I dont know if London is now Nigeria capital
Every protest in now London and Abuja
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by itu404(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
How many am i seeing in this picture? two, five or six. the truth,is that no person who have a penchant of success will join this thing that failed before it took off. Revolution is a hunger borne by all , cutting across tribe and other affiliations. But this one is half hearted and looks like a tribal thing. Again,the ground is not suitable the igbos do not want a change, but a state of their own and secondly, the silent animo,,,, that exist between these two tribes will never galvanize the one to join the other. secondly,the language REVOLUTION is enough to put the wary back at home. revolution against an elected government? which international backing will you receive? Not to forget, when you are caught and charge with your REVOLUTION, you will be charged with treason. It is only lawful to be charge with treason. thirdly, for those saying the reason are good enough , i ask them this. Is there any government ruling now that the opposition party can not write 10 reasons why it is not working? But they do not rush to call it revolution, that is taking it too far .
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by GGirll: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
If only the south will unite n fight a common enemy like d north have always done all will be well or we divide based on ethnicity. If only sowore,odumakin, Niger delta militant warlords,opc will unite n fight for their freedom. But what do we see Ethnic n religious bigotry caused by d same tribe known for betrayals from ages past. The Yoruba tribe have really divided d south by their 3 different religious positions of Muslim,Christian n syncrates what a confused people....You voted for him n now calling for revolution of which if every south join you guys at d sight of money or amala you guys will sabotage others n flee singing sai baba as you sang on 3rd mainland bridge in 2015. You guys are d real reason these northerners believe they owe Nigeria...what are mine even saying sai baba till....

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
I want to be like Moses
Lead my people dem to the promise Land
But then I notice something
People wey try am don dey underground
I see them I jaaa
Look them from far
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by namio10: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
diegwu02:

You sit down and wait for herdsmen to take over your mama's hearth.

Do you even understand what the protest is for?
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by zwar: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

hahahahaha!
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked observation..dude you made my day..LMFAO

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
SoftP:
What a joke

U call this revolution ?

I saw the protests in Hong Kong after several days still going strong, and I marveled... Even Ghana, Morocco, and Sudan stood still when the citizens hit the streets.

Our youths are here analyzing the boobs and backsides of certain sluts in a certain poor man's excuse of a reality show.

Below was the 18th day of the Egyptian protest... We are not yet ready for change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by niceoneboy: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
lovelyadeola:
Loving this,,, already started!!

Wetin dey start? Revolution koo Resolution ni.
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Virginnn(f): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
SoftP:
What a joke
U call this revolution ?
Ma small small dance dey enta body
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Turboking(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Don't ask me why I'm here oo.. FYI i just came to check how dem dey
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

I saw the protests in Hong Kong after several days still going strong, and I marveled... Even Ghana, Morocco, and Sudan stood still when the citizens hit the streets.

Our youths are here analyzing the boobs and backsides of certain sluts in a certain poor man's excuse of a reality show.

Below was the 18th day of the Egyptian protest... We are not yet ready for change.
pathetic...
an average youth only know how to twerk,nyash,boobd,dick,bb9ja,bet9ja,Epl
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Annie939(f): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari has made sowore popular the same way he made Nnamdi kalu .
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by exporttraining: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
Okay o. Naira!
new natural herb product in form of powder and oil to increase your joystick size is out for all sundries. No need to worry anymore on your joystick size. You can increase the size to satisfy your partner more than never before. 90% of women will never say the truth on how they feel after making love with them. They believe that you will start to feel somehow. You are not alone in the mess. Within 18-24 days you achieve the permanent joystick increase in size.

Usage.

You mix the powder with milk and drink it once in every 3days.

You rub the oil on the joystick twice daily on the Same day you take the powder with milk.

This works perfectly with no side effects. These are different from chemical mixed product. Anyone can take it.

*We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria including outside Nigeria.

This is new development and work better.

For any info, you may reach.

Call line: 08035268121

WhatsApp: 07018251533
Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nigeria is not Egypt.

We had an election and the majority picked the winner so regardless of how you feel about the country today, 2023 is around the corner for you to address your disappointment via the ballot box.

You can nor undemocratically stage a coup to take away the votes and the mandate of the majority just because you are not happy.

1 Like

Re: #RevolutionNow: 'Free Sowore' Protest In London (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
americaninja1:
Even police will be scared to come near. That’s d true protest.. wen over 3million commot same day.. police self go off uniform join cos for fear of his life
we for don kukuma tag this revolution.. Crusade and even invite Reinhard bonke look alike with a promise of miracles we could have easily achieved a makeshift shutdown or showdown �����funny country..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures / Buhari Completes The First Phase Of The 764 Housing Units In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.