Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures (53397 Views)

Ebonyi Governor Nwifuru And Wife, Mary-Mandline Uzoamaka (Before And After Photo / PDP: Between Secondus, Udeh Okoye And The Truth - Tonye Barcanista / Covid-19: Senator Dino Melaye Shares Vacation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by CastedDude: 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
The Anambra State Commissioner for Planning and Budget, Mark Okoye, has shared dashing pictures of him and his beautiful wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye.

The 32-year-old commissioner who currently on vacation with his wife beyond the shores of Nigeria, took to Facebook to post the lovely pictures with the caption; Much needed time with the Mrs. Can’t select which pic I prefer, so I post ALL #wife  #family  #shortvacay #thankful.

The cute pictures have been greeted with compliments from internet users.

In 2015, Anambra State Governor, Mr Willie Obiano appointed the youngest Commissioner in Nigeria, Mark Okoye at the age of 30.

He holds a B.Sc. Finance from the prestigious George Washington University, Washington, DC, USA and is an alumnus of several executive education courses and programmes, including Harvard Kennedy School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, Euromoney, Dubai, UAE.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/anambra-commissioner-mark-okoye-shares-picture-with-his-wife.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Imortal001: 12:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
The beauty and the handsome.. their combo is like buhari and aisha.. i see them producing the zarah and yusuf..

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
I cannor lie, I'm kinda jealous of this guy. He seems to have everything going for him.

Igbo Emeka!

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by CastedDude: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by IamD18: 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Their kids can never look like OBJ.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by decatalyst(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Terrifically cute babies on the way kiss

God bless the man that appointed a youth like him into governance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Stanweezy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
So if that guy no school for abroad Willie for no make am commissioner... You see why ASUU always go on strike

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by LordsApostle: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
See small boy when I senior by far!!! Chai.. Get my kind of woman as wife and the kind of Job I suppose get. SMH

14 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Anazp: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Whats the big deal here if i may ask? Gowon was Head of State at 31 and Pat Utomi was Special Adviser to President Shagari at 26. Today's youths should bow their heads in shame for celebrating mediocrity. no wonder a 79 year old man is in power when we have vibrant youths all over. shame on Nigerian youths and MOD take this thread down for celebrating mediocrity.

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
Igbos and beauty are like 5 and 6.. Naturally a very attractive people with silky skin tone. No difference between them and African Americans, another reason that Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans are not originally Africans but Black Hebrews that migrated to Africa. These black Hebrew look nothing like Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by keryj(f): 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2018
If they are happy inside and the smiles are not for show, then am happy for them. smiley

If he is the youngest commissioner who is making impact with his position, then am happy for the society. cool

But if none of the above, your guess is as good as mine sad

10 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Paschalp(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
For the Camara
Inside house na quarrel

God bless them
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Ahmed0336(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2018
Anazp:
Whats the big deal here if i may ask? Gowon was Head of State at 31 and Pat Utomi was Special Adviser to President Shagari at 26. Today's youths should bow their heads in shame for celebrating mediocrity. no wonder a 79 year old man is in power when we have vibrant youths all over. shame on Nigerian youths and MOD take this thread down for celebrating mediocrity.

76 not 79 bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cute family
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by classicking(m): 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
shocked
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by nwakibie3(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

76 not 79 bro.

so you believe buhari is 76 yrs old

that man is over 80 yrs if u dont knw

24 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by CaptainMitch: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2018
Igbo Amaka
biafranation:
Igbos and beauty are like 5 and 6.. Naturally a very attractive people with silky skin tone. No difference between them and African Americans, another reason that Igbos/Biafrans and African Americans are not originally Africans but Black Hebrews that migrated to Africa. These black Hebrew look nothing like Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Joseunlimited(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
No big deal
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by porthouse7(f): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
d photographer no get sense
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Ogaga87(m): 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
Even Chinese don join this wickwdness

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by IYANGBALI: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
IamD18:
There kids can never look like OBJ.
is that why you couldn't spell ordinary "their?"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by CaptainMitch: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Apostle the senior man wink
LordsApostle:
See small boy when I senior by far!!! Chai.. Get my kind of woman as wife and the kind of Job I suppose get. SMH
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Emarex: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
Igbo amaka

3 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Grupo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2018
biafranation:

The beginning of your comment made sense and I almost clicked the like button but I quickly withdrew my "like" when I got to the part you started confusing yourself with Hebrew nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Abagworo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2018
He is not Nigeria's youngest commissioner. The youngest commissioner is Imo State commissioner for information who is in his early twenties Chidiebere Patrick Nzeh.

12 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by RTSC: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
If you go school finish, get better work and you no marry fine wife, wetin you gain!?

Their female pikin go fine well well.

4 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Passionate888: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cute
Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by RTSC: 3:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Abagworo:
He is not Nigeria's youngest commissioner. The youngest commissioner is Imo State commissioner for information who is in his early twenties Chidiebere Patrick Nzeh.
What nonsense is this?

Rochas is mad.

What does that boy know about information?

3 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Asshurbanipall: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Shut up this useless old man, Mark Okoye is the youngest commissioner in Nigeria

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye And Wife, Phillipa Mark-Okoye Vacation Pictures by Asshurbanipall: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Very cute guy, Anambra is truly the light of the entire black race.. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Motorcyclists In Cameroon Protest Against Removal Of Petrol Subsidy In Nigeria / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.