Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Spiritual Hierarchy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Hierarchy (2451 Views)

What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Using Padlock With Key Or Key For Prayer / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / The Spiritual Implication Of The Eclipse Of America. The Great American Eclipse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2019
"The universes of the Sugmad are complete with a hierarchy of highly evolved beings who govern all the worlds according to the laws of their own worlds, and in accord with the will of the Sugmad. The only difference between the spiritual hierarchy and the structure of the governments of the physical world is that the Sugmad is a monarch in Its government of the worlds. It rules singularly and by divine nature. There are no democratic principles found here, and we either live according to the Divine Laws or become rebels and resist. Then we suffer whatever results by dwelling in the world of matter and being a subject of the Kal Niranjan, king of the negative force."

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by delishpot: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is that Ekankar?
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by MuttleyLaff: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
delishpot:
Is that Ekankar?
Affirmative. Yes, your Lordship ma'am it is Eckankar.
It looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, so no doubt it is an Eckankar duck then.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
delishpot:
Is that Ekankar?

ECKANKAR is a compound word made up of ECK (Holy Spirit) and ANKAR (Way or Path). So literally it is the Path of the Holy Spirit. ECKANKAR is here to help all who are ready to go back home to God.

https://www.eckankar.org/whatis.html
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by delishpot: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Affirmative. Yes, your Lordship ma'am it is Eckankar.
It looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, so no doubt it is an Eckankar duck then.

If one doesn't know a duck, how does one tell the bird o e is looking at is a duck? I asked cos I wasn't sure and he left no sign that it was ECK.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2019
SUGMAD. SOOG-mahd A sacred name for God. Sugmad is neither masculine nor feminine; It is the source of all life.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
"In the beginning, the Sugmad rested quietly in Its abode in the Ocean of Love and Mercy. Outside Itself there were no other planes, universes, nor worlds. Not a Soul, being, nor creature existed. Only the Sugmad lay dreaming in Its eternal realm. And while It dreamed, there began the formation of the worlds inside Itself."
The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2019
delishpot:

If one doesn't know a duck, how does one tell the bird o e is looking at is a duck? I asked cos I wasn't sure and he left no sign that it was ECK.

Your Observation is well noted. However, my signature o...
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 11:12am On Aug 07, 2019
"When man comes into the state of Soul consciousness, he realizes that each plane of existence has its own laws and conditions, and that these cannot be overridden by any power, however great, except by the will of the Godman. Each plane exists because of the one above it, to the extent that the powers and mechanisms can be adjusted and directed to its own conditions. Only the living Godman has power to bend any circumstances, conditions, and laws of any of the planes within the universes of God. He seldom does this, nevertheless he has the authority, for he is the manifestation of the Lord Sugmad upon this plane and every plane within the worlds of worlds."
The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
BetterChurch:
SUGMAD. SOOG-mahd A sacred name for God. Sugmad is neither masculine nor feminine; It is the source of all life.

Please how did know that sugmad is the sacred name for God and its the source of all life?
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
triplechoice:

Please how did know that sugmad is the sacred name for God and its the source of all life?

SUGMAD is a very special name for God commonly used by the ancient Order of the Vairagi Adepts. The head of the Order is always the Living ECK Master of the times.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
BetterChurch:

SUGMAD is a very special name for God commonly used by the ancient Order of the Vairagi Adepts. The head of the Order is always the Living ECK Master of the times.

What makes it special? and the variagi adepts who are they?
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
"But the Sugmad was not yet pleased with what It had created, so closing Its eyes It dreamed again. This time It formed the spiritual hierarchy of all the universes.
"The hierarchy began with the Sugmad, followed by the ECK, and the Mahanta. After this came the Living ECK Master, the Adepts of the Order of the Vairagi, the lords of each plane within the higher worlds, the guardians of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, and then the lower worlds were formed for those entities named the Atma, or Soul.
"Over these worlds, which are three in number, It placed the Kal Niranjan, lord of all the negative worlds. With this, It formed the Kal force, which originated and flows out of the Niranjan as its source. Subordinate to the ECK, the Kal, however, takes precedence over all life in the lower worlds. But it is still subject to the will of the Sugmad."

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
BetterChurch:
"But the Sugmad was not yet pleased with what It had created, so closing Its eyes It dreamed again. This time It formed the spiritual hierarchy of all the universes.
"The hierarchy began with the Sugmad, followed by the ECK, and the Mahanta. After this came the Living ECK Master, the Adepts of the Order of the Vairagi, the lords of each plane within the higher worlds, the guardians of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, and then the lower worlds were formed for those entities named the
Atma, or Soul.
"Over these worlds, which are three in number, It placed the Kal Niranjan, lord of all the negative worlds. With this, It formed the Kal force, which originated and flows out of the Niranjan as its source. Subordinate to the ECK, the Kal, however, takes precedence over all life in the lower worlds. But it is still subject to the will of the Sugmad."

—The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

You have not giving me the answer I wanted.. I want to know how you got to confirm sugmad as the name of God and what makes it special.

What you replied is obviously a quote from what seems your religious book. I have read it but it has not answered my question.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
triplechoice:

You have not giving me the answer I wanted.. I want to know how you got to confirm sugmad as the name of God and what makes it special.

What you replied is obviously a quote from what seems your religious book. I have read it but it has not answered my question.

When I do, I will quote you, please
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
"These gods have invaded other religions, both East and West, creating the belief that each religion has the original truth it has been able to give out to its followers. These negative powers, however, are only servants to man, although millions worship them in spite of their subordinate position. They each perform a
certain function in carrying on the work of the world, in producing human bodies and in keeping these bodies going. They are only the agents of the Sugmad and not gods to be worshiped. They are almost menials in the grand spiritual hierarchy, but each has certain powers and prerogatives, and within his
own sphere he is all-powerful. Each must carry on according to the definite laws and rules which are laid down for his government. These are laws of nature; and the trinity—no matter in what religion it may be represented—as Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, may be regarded as servants of the Kal Niranjan, the negative power.
Lower than these three, there is another current of power, or god, who is the working force helping to carry on the administration of the physical universe. His Hindu name is Ganesh, but other religions give him different names. He stands almost at the foot of the ladder of subordinates whose business is to serve mankind and help carry on the work of the world. Therefore, as it is seen, man worships the wrong gods; for all religions, whether or not they deny it, are pantheistic, which means many gods.
Metaphysics, occultism, orthodox religion, and witchcraft deal with the minor gods of the hierarchy. This also includes the elementals and angelic forces in the lower scales of the hierarchy, who dwell in the subtle regions close to the earth. These great hosts of beings are called devas, devtas, bhuts, prets, and by other names. They are beings somewhat above the ordinary man, and they help to serve man in many ways. They have great power and are quite willing to help those individuals who are in harmony with them.
Man is the in-between being, between the spiritual hierarchy and the lowest of the beings: the beasts of the fields, fowls of the air, creatures of the seas, the elements of the soil. But if he works in harmony with all of those powers above him, he will surely receive their help and will eventually rise to the position
where he will meet with the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master and then succeed in returning to the heavenly world, his true home."

--The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
BetterChurch:
"These gods have invaded other religions, both East and West, creating the belief that each religion has the original truth it has been able to give out to its followers. These negative powers, however, are only servants to man, although millions worship them in spite of their subordinate position. They each perform a
certain function in carrying on the work of the world, in producing human bodies and in keeping these bodies going. They are only the agents of the Sugmad and not gods to be worshiped. They are almost menials in the grand spiritual hierarchy, but each has certain powers and prerogatives, and within his
own sphere he is all-powerful. Each must carry on according to the definite laws and rules which are laid down for his government. These are laws of nature; and the trinity—no matter in what religion it may be represented—as Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, may be regarded as servants of the Kal Niranjan, the negative power.
Lower than these three, there is another current of power, or god, who is the working force helping to carry on the administration of the physical universe. His Hindu name is Ganesh, but other religions give him different names. He stands almost at the foot of the ladder of subordinates whose business is to serve mankind and help carry on the work of the world. Therefore, as it is seen, man worships the wrong gods; for all religions, whether or not they deny it, are pantheistic, which means many gods.
Metaphysics, occultism, orthodox religion, and witchcraft deal with the minor gods of the hierarchy. This also includes the elementals and angelic forces in the lower scales of the hierarchy, who dwell in the subtle regions close to the earth. These great hosts of beings are called devas, devtas, bhuts, prets, and by other names. They are beings somewhat above the ordinary man, and they help to serve man in many ways. They have great power and are quite willing to help those individuals who are in harmony with them.
Man is the in-between being, between the spiritual hierarchy and the lowest of the beings: the beasts of the fields, fowls of the air, creatures of the seas, the elements of the soil. But if he works in harmony with all of those powers above him, he will surely receive their help and will eventually rise to the position
where he will meet with the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master and then succeed in returning to the heavenly world, his true home."

—The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad

The inner cosmology which is described in the above quote is something that is similar to what I have read elsewhere.

From what I have found out, there are hundreds if not thousands of groups claiming to have the authentic description of this inner region and also having a living master whose duty is to take souls at the point of death to its true home.

I think it is an impossible situation to have several individuals claiming to be the only true representative of God at the same time. That is assuming this God actually exist

How do we know who is telling the truth or how have you been able determine if the discription given and your master is the authentic one? This question I have asked you and still continue ask

If you reply with another quote from your religious text then I will assume you do not have any evidence of your own, even if it is experience that you have had, to support what you believe in

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
triplechoice:

The inner cosmology which is described in the above quote is something that is similar to what I have read elsewhere.

From what I have found out, there are hundreds if not thousands of groups claiming to have the authentic description of this inner region and also having a living master whose duty is to take souls at the point of death to its true home.

I think it is an impossible situation to have several individuals claiming to be the only true representative of God at the same time. That is assuming this God actually exist

How do we know who is telling the truth or how have you been able determine if the discription given and your master is the authentic one? [/b]This question I have asked you and still continue ask

If you reply with another quote from your religious text then [b]I will assume you do not have any evidence of your own, even if it is experience that you have had, to support what you believe in

There is no mystery about the "inner cosmology." The Spiritually Great were once in our position until they met the Living ECK Master of their time and submitted to his tutelage.
But the choice is always made freely without any form of compulsion. Until then, today's mysteries will remain mysteries tomorrow.
Lastly, the True Master has the special ability to act both as an Inner and Outer Guide for the Soul who is ready for Truth here and now and not after death. Only then will doubt become a thing of the past. I am talking about knowingness not merely belief. Soul exists because of Sugmad's love for It is all I can say now. My experiences are numerous but I won't share them here. My apology!
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
BetterChurch:

There is no mystery about the "inner cosmology." The Spiritually Great were once in our position until they met the Living ECK Master of their time and submitted to his tutelage.
But the choice is always made freely without any form of compulsion. Until then, today's mysteries will remain mysteries tomorrow.
Lastly, the True Master has the special ability to act both as an Inner and Outer Guide for the Soul who is ready for Truth here and now and not after death. Only then will doubt become a thing of the past. I am talking about knowingness not merely belief. Soul exists because of Sugmad's love for It is all I can say now. My experiences are numerous but I won't share them here. My apology!

Other groups I have interacted with have also said the same thing. That their master is the living master of the time who can act both as inner and outer master

We have guru Marahadji here in Nigeria who claims to be the living master of the time. Different individuals claiming to be the only true master of the time? How can this be possible?

Everyone cannot be telling the truth. If there is actually a living master of the time, then the others are lying . Funny enough they have all giving the same yardstick to judge who the true
master is

Recently I tried joining one of Such groups through the recommendation of a friend but after attending their gathering a couple of times, I decided not to proceed further due to what I found out. Just the same thing Living master thing. I believe it would have been a waste of time.

I do not think there is any God the has mandated anyone to be its representative. This is my position
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
triplechoice:

I do not think there is any God the has mandated anyone to be its representative. This is my position

Do you believe in God and his supremacy over his creation?
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2019
BetterChurch:

Do you believe in God and his supremacy over his creation?

At the moment, the only God I am learning to trust is the one within

I don't think anyone has any knowledge about a Supreme God that controls its creation. We can only speculate but can never be certain about this
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 8:54am On Aug 24, 2019
triplechoice:

At the moment, the only God I am learning to trust is the one within

I don't think anyone has any knowledge about a Supreme God that controls its creation. We can only speculate but can never be certain about this

That's the right direction to go. I have learned that in this divine Journey a guide must be found.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
"There is a hierarchy that works all the way down from God [Sugmad], through the beings on the other planes, and then down into the physical world."

— Sri Harold Klemp, the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0tWQlLe6cU

Enjoy the SUGMAD's Breath by Jim Hagan.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by triplechoice(m): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
BetterChurch:

That's the right direction to go. I have learned that in this divine Journey a guide must be found.

A guide is certainly needed but when we deify such a guide it becomes something else
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2019
triplechoice:

A guide is certainly needed but when we deify such a guide it becomes something else

Not necessary; They should be given respect but not worship.
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 1:24am On May 05, 2020
The Shab tries to show all who are around him that the Brahm, the lord of the Mental world, is not the supreme God. He carefully points out that the way to the Sugmad is through the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master. Anyone who is teaching differently is too full of himself to see and recognize the true path to the heavenly kingdom.

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2021
"There is but one God and Its reality is the Sugmad."

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 2:06am On Aug 22, 2021
"All things perceived by the unenlightened mind are seen only in their materialistic aspect. They are real to one who has no concept of the great divine nature of the Sugmad. They are of the stuff that dreams and illusions are made, in accordance with the true reality.

"Transmutation into the true worlds of God is a spiritual process dependent upon the Spiritual Exercises of Eckankar. Its purpose is to aid the ECKist, both mentally and spiritually, to realize the complete selflessness of the ECKshar state
of the heavenly worlds to which he has always aspired. Within this state he can hear the heavenly Voice and witness the heavenly Light of the Sugmad. These are the twin aspects of the Sugmad which every seeker on the path of ECK can witness, provided he puts forth an effort into the practice of the Spiritual
Exercises of ECK."
The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by chieveboy(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
triplechoice:

How do we know who is telling the truth or how have you been able determine if the discription given and your master is the authentic one? This question I have asked you and still continue ask

If you reply with another quote from your religious text then I will assume you do not have any evidence of your own, even if it is experience that you have had, to support what you believe in

Hi, indeed there are Gods and there is the supreme God or Supreme Deity.

However, any of the lesser Gods are God indeed but only relative to their jurisdiction. These "Gods" are advanced beings placed by the Supreme Deity as 'place holders' in ITs stead. Why? One of the simplest is because the amount of energy (power) emanating from the Supreme Deity may make a sphere of manifestation (world) impossible for it to harbour life in a particular kind of reality as intended. To understand this, think of someone wanting to manifest a planet inside a life-size egg, but their temperature if they come too close will cook the egg instead. So they place a 'Transformer' inside the egg instead to step down the immense heat to a bearable degree. That's what these Gods do among other roles.

You must have heard the earth or this world is a school mentioned elsewhere. That statement is a No Mincer and is to be taken literally. Chief of these Gods is whom most religions worship as God. That being has subordinates working for him too and are answerable to him. His primary role is to setup tests by way of negativity and hardship to the students sent below as the earlier quote by the OP stated. This includes making the believe he is God and their search for the try kingdom or home has ended, all they need do is serve and worship him. No one can escape him except the person is spiritually mature enough and only by the help of another set of guys working for the Supreme Deity ITself which are the Vairagi Adepts ( "Vairag" is a Sanskrit term for "Detached"wink.

Note that the imposture God is not doing anything wrong as far as the Supreme Deity is concerned. The Imposture God (Satan) if you rethink it all is actually doing a much needed service to God and can NEVER go against the will of the Supreme Deity. This Imposture God goes by many names which l won't mention here. If any soul ventures into his presence by chance or design without the help of the Vairagis, the next thing that soul would do is bow and worship him based on his "majesty, glory, honor and power". The earth indeed "roar and bow at his feet". "He is lord" as the songs say. The imposture God is so powerful too that he has to use lesser Gods as the worlds go down below in order of magnitude down to the physical. The physical worlds have a ruler who lives in another planet. The presidents work knowingly and unknowingly for him and are answerable to his dictates.

The Vairagis are the 'Chuck Norris' of the universe who have made it to the true home and now work directly for the Supreme Deity in helping Souls rise above the trap of the Kal (imposture God). They are souls like you and l who have passed the tests, graduated and are now working. The imposture God has nothing on them. Seeing them in their higher forms, you would think you saw God but they are quick to stop you from bowing and worshiping. They are powerful than the Kal but they do not fight him in recognition of his divine role--but of course!

John of the book of revelation met one and was given the revelations in what you have as the Book of Revelations in the Christian bible. Most of what found it's way in that book isnt whats was originally there, an Eckist is rewriting that book under another name and would be released soon. The name of that worker of God is Fubbi Quantz a Vairagi himself.

Now, there is the leader of the Vairagi who acts as a Transformer too. The Kal does transforming but negatively, so someone who is out there for the good of all who are ready is needed. This role is played by the leader of the Vairagi. I need to mention that what's need transforming or Stepping up and down as in Electricity is the ECK which Christians called the "Holy Spirit". You're right if you imagine Electricity at its highest known voltage is a much stepped-down version of the Holy Spirit. So someone who passes the training to handle this force is given the mantle of the ECK and is to serve all life. He goes by the title of the Living Eck Master, and sometimes, is known as the Mahanta The Living Eck Master. Physically speaking, these people may seem ordinary.

How did we know all this? What's the proof? Answer is experience. You must have hear us saying " sing HU". That would be repeating the sound this ECK produces at its highest knowable state. Doing so produces the effect of the highest form of that power as the singer can accommodate at that particular time. Gradually, the singer develops enough stamina to carry this volt of power as a mini transformer too. As this occurs, you start to have firsthand experiences from your dreams or have revelations and even OBEs ultimately. Why? Because most of what the Kal has placed inside the singer by way of illusions, poisonous foods, beliefs and habit will start to dissolve gradually in a healthy speed.

This method of proving things (OBE, dream) is coming handy now even for security agencies across the world in solving crime and finding solutions and even invention and even warwfare. They are abusing it ams would pay dearly. The seeker using these methods is now able to strip illusions and go directly to the source of all truth (The ECK) for inquiries in a more vivid way than the waking state and so on. The explorer can go back in tume ans even into the future. You become the explorer of truth with the ultimate goal of becoming a Vairagi some day.

People whose spiritual eyes are open often remark at singers of HU to always emit white light. Everything is made possible first because of Sound. Check Cymatics on YouTube for visuals on how sound is actually the base for even atoms themselves.

Sorry about the length please. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
"The one God, the Sugmad, exists only. All else is a part of Its beingness. It alone presides over all. It dwells as the self-conscious power in all beings and creatures. Its universe of the lower planes revolves like a gigantic wheel, and round and round go all beings and creatures until each meets with the Mahanta and finds the straight and path of ECK."

The Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad
Re: The Spiritual Hierarchy by BetterChurch: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
"Soul travel is known by various names, e.g., soul projection, separation of spirit from the body, out-of-the-body experience, and spiritual traveling, to name a few. Its purpose is mainly to enable the soul to leave the physical body, travel through the higher spiritual worlds, and eventually arrive at its ultimate destination – the Anami Lok, the word for the nameless region, or true heaven, wherein dwells the SUGMAD, God."

~Sri Paul Twitchell, ECKANKAR - The Key to Secret Worlds

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Soldier Ants / Can You Be A Scientist And Still Have Religious Faith? / Church Members Asleep In Mass, Solution? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.