Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? (289 Views)

If Nigeria Was Governed By Russia President? What Will Be Your Take On This! / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by johnkey: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Just for fun, face to face with Buhari, no security just the two of you, what will you do?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by EngrMcDon(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
I will format his cow brain
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
I Would do the entire nation a favour by going with a dagger.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by RealLordZeus(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
He's got some 'xplainin to do! Seriously
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by Okoroawusa: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
I will hug him n tell him how much I love him
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet With The President What Would You Do? by landforeast(m): 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Only in Nigeria is a PHD holder unemployed and a Herder ruling human being
Only in my Country

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Harnesses Ondo State's Untapped Resources For Greater Development / Borno, Yobe NIPSS Alumni Present Three Bulls To Idps In Borno For Eid El Kabir / A Nigerian President Of Ndigbo Stock Will Favour The North - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.