Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car (1324 Views)

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Herdsmen Shoot At Governor Ortom In His Farm, As He Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by zoba88: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2019
As shared by a lawyer Eze Chikamnayo......

PRAISE GOD WITH ME !!!

Yesterday, around 5:30 Pm as I drove from Isuochi to Enugu, the unthinkable happened. This was just before UNTH after Awgu junction.

Suddenly, this hooded Person ( dressed in Fulani Regalia) jumped out of the bush in front of me and started shooting at my Car. Before I could make anything out of it another three appeared a bit in front and bullets started flying everywhere. I have been hearing about Fulani Herdsmen but what I saw yesterday is better imagined than experienced.

The stories I have read on how these guys operate and THE EVER ABIDING PRESENCE OF JEHOVAH all worked in those few minutes. I was determined not to stop. My Staff, Prince, who was on the Passenger sit literally passed out. As the bullets rained on my Car, I kept speeding away.

About one Kilometer from there, Just before UNTH and NNPC Mega Station was a Military Checkpoint. I heaved a sigh of relief and slowed down. I told the Army guy what was going on just behind their Post. He casually told me that they were aware.. that the driver in front of me just told them. I asked him why he was still standing there without making any move to save the vehicles behind, and he just looked at me blankly and waved me on.

By now,  my entire dashboard was full of red lights. The temperature of my Car hit the highest point on the meter. I slowly drove down to the front of NNPC opposite UNTH and pulled the Car out of the road.

It was then it dawned on me what happened. There were over 20 bullet holes in my front fender. Most of these bullets hit directly at my Radiator and other things in front of the engine. The tyres which they were after, didn't get a scratch. There were also two bullet holes on the passenger side of the Car. And few others around the Booth. Let God be praised !

But in ALL these, NOT ONE OF THOSE BULLETS TOUCHED MY BODY AND THAT OF PRINCE, the boy with me. At the Military Checkpoint, we pleaded with the army people to alert others not to go in that direction.

Praise God with me.

Nigeria is surrounded.

Nowhere is safe.

This thing is far more serious.

The Government and people of Nigeria should better treat this as an emergency. It's beyond Politics. Anyone can be a victim'.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/fulani-herdsmen-shoot-lawyer-in.html

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Optional09: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
that’s why we all need to rise up i wonder why the east and the north is not joining the movement

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
May God save us in the hands of this bloody thirsty herdsman
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Biafrannuke: 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
Optional09:
that’s why we all need to rise up i wonder why the east and the north is not joining the movement
The sun is rising in the East instead. Do your thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by mrsage(m): 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is exactly why military action will not work in Nigeria.

The situation is so bad that even the military is overwhelmed (I'm not making a case for the army, they can still do better) the facts are out there for everyone to see.

Nigeria truly needs help (genuine change)
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by crownwealth: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2019
undecided

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Chibuzoc(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is getting serious, woe to the jihadist government

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by adaobasi(f): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Praise God for His divine protection!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by greatiyk4u(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
No enough evidence to back up the claims in this pic

That soot is a very busy section of the road
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by JAWBONE(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
What is Ugwuanyi doing about this? Before Enugu becomes another Zamfara
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
crownwealth:
undecided

This picture is very annoying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by crownwealth: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
misterme:

This picture is very annoying

Which picture? The Ruga terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Megatrix: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari is a terrorist, stupid Fulani cow of a president

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by orion7: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
buhari ruga soldiers

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by kayusely70(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is getting serious, it appears they have powerful sponsors.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by saaron(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fulani terrorist militias have declared WAR Middle Belt and Southern Nigerian states. The earlier we realize this the better.
Self defence is a UNIVERSAL HUMAN RIGHT!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by orion7: 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
greatiyk4u:
No enough evidence to back up the claims in this pic

That soot is a very busy section of the road
onyezizi sharap

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by saaron(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Megatrix:
Buhari is a terrorist, stupid Fulani cow of a president
Nigerians better know that these fulani terrorist militias were brought into the country and stationed in forests across Nigeria by Buhari's devilish govt. This is a FACT!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by FearGodinall: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Where are the cows according to Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
FearGodinall:
Where are the cows according to Tinubu.

Tinubu is telling you to use your god damn brain to think. These people are more of Fulani herdsmen, they are terrorists and the earlier we collectively raise the alarm together and call them terrorist rather than herdsmen the better it is for the southerners.

A shooter jumped out of the bush to kill someone, is the shooter moving around with cows?? These are Fulani terrorists with agenda and fully backed by some people to unleash mayhem everywhere.

Sit down there and be shouting Fulani herdsmen while the terrorists kill everything at sight.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by nototribalist: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Am Afraid of traveling through Abuja to Asaba road, that road is like a mouse trap
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by collinsfhk(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Praise be to God bro - for His glory over you. Christians please wake up in prayer, otherwise these are preambles ....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Lawyer In Enugu,lawyer Escapes Wit Bullet Holes In His Car by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2019

(1)

I Am Not Dollars That You Can Pocket Recklessly - Wike Replies Ganduje / Just In;Sowore: DSS Blocks Two Attempts By Court Bailiff To Re-serve Court Order / Kogi Decides: Result Updates From The Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.