Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State (3408 Views)

Breaking: Picture Of Suspended CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In DSS Custody / Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TourismMan(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2019
This picture would just melt your heart no matter how hard you claim to be.

Where are we as a country?

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Amuocha: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
APC and Buhari led administration embarassed cry

Some of these kids would have brought their goats to school.

By tying them to one tree (around the school) so that they can chew lush green grass, as their parents must have gone to farm and no one to take care of the domestic animals sad

On one hand, they are doing their best to learn something, on the other hand, their mind would be on the well being of their animals (questions like: how is Ikenga doing under this flooded condition? How is Ebele doing now?)

Buhari sef angry
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by johnkay1(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TourismMan(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm asking again, where are we as a country? After over 60yrs of independence from colonial masters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by crownwealth: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:

They will not go unpunished.

Ayade abi wetin dem call your name? See your life?
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by otokx(m): 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ayade is working.
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by madmohamed(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:

By tying them to farmland to chew lush green grass as their parents must have gone to farm and no one to take care of the domestic animals sad

Buhari sef tongue
where is the oil money from that state .

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by StOla: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
I remember a certain NigerDeltan named Jonathan, was once President of Nigeria.

The state has had many different Governors too who have become wealthier than how they were prior to political office.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by slimfit1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2019
They might as well just stay home.
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by crownwealth: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
StOla:
I remember a certain NigerDeltan named Jonathan, was once President of Nigeria.

The state has had many different Governors too who have become wealthier than how they were prior to political office.

Will you not blame Buhari like you all blamed GEJ for all atrocities in the universe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by JAWBONE(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is a state where the Governor is a professor. A Professor in Environmental studies at that matter. It shows how politics can destroy even the intellectuals in Nigeria today. Nigeria's political space is populated with the dregs of society

3 Likes

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by StOla: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
crownwealth:

Will you not blame Buhari like you all blamed GEJ for all atrocities in the universe?

I will not defend glaring failure in the midst of immense funds like you are wont to.

The GEJ regime had funds to do good, but was too busy stealing for the 10th generation of their respective families to care that there are others who also grew up without shoes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by emeijeh(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Those pupils look like yams on those "barns".

I guess they were rehearsing
"Row row row your boat,
Gently down the stream..."

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TourismMan(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Imagine our classroom in 2019. This country is a very big scam.
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TourismMan(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
I'm a resident in the state and I can boldly beat my chest and say Ayade is the biggest scam as a governor of the state. In fact, since the exit of Donald Duke, successive governments have been scam over scam.

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by MrTrend(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
TourismMan:
I'm a resident in the state and I can boldly beat my chest and say Ayade is the biggest scam as a governor of the state. In fact, since the exit of Donald Duke, successive governments have been scam over scam.

Very correct, I can attest to this.. cry
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by MrTrend(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
This state's government is one of the least perform government currently. The only improvement recorded are high rate of cultism, communal clashes, poor economy, among others.. lipsrsealed

Cross River residents can help me relate more..

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by LegendHero(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:

By tying them to one tree (around the school) so that they can chew lush green grass, as their parents must have gone to farm and no one to take care of the domestic animals sad

On one hand, they are doing their best to learn something, on the other hand, their mind would be on the well being of their animals (questions like: how is Ikenga doing under this flooded condition? How is Ebele doing now?)

Buhari sef angry
Seems some people are cursed! Wetin concern Buhari with primary school in faraway cross river?

Is the president now in charge of primary schools? Why can’t you hold the PDP government accountable for the woes in Cross-River??

I know you will still blame Tinubu soon also since that’s the usual line from you guys.

The earlier we know both Buhari, APC, PDP, Tinubu, Atiku,Wike e.t.c. Are part of the rot of the system the better for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol @'crota' road...
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TheEconomist: 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2019
This is what we need a revolution for. angry

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TheEconomist: 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
uzobaby:
Lol @'crota' road...

There's no single thing that is funny up there.
Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by TheEconomist: 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
emeijeh:
Those pupils look like yams on those "barns".

I guess they were rehearsing
"Row row row your boat,
Gently down the stream..."

This is not a situation to joke about.

Please be sensitive.

2 Likes

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Vixlot: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:

Buhari sef angry

Another Revolutionary who cannot reason well.

2 Likes

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by sreamsense: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2019
This is a typical "Cross River", so pupils have to use blocks to cross-river before they can sit to learn. This is disgusting and disturbing! Government should come to their aids on time

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Sam0(m): 12:22am On Aug 06, 2019
And after all the struggle getting job becomes a problem.

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Blue3k(m): 2:50am On Aug 06, 2019
The state and Local government should do something. The dont because they know they can get away with it. Lol most people on this forum cant affirm to sending their own child to public school. We all know its trash for the most part.

TourismMan:

Where are we as a country?

It's where it should be based on it's actions.

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 06, 2019
There’s some folks still willing to die for the Governor of this state.

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Movic1(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Thr pics is kenya and not Nigeria. They keep attaching different states in Nigeria to this picture. The last one i read here was a state in the North.. Read all the comments and i was expecting someone to have debunked the story.

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by Printerscanner: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2019
And imPatience Jonathan who is from the same region is richer than most states in Nigeria. Is this also Buhari's fault?

1 Like

Re: See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State by helinues: 6:32am On Aug 06, 2019
While they have senator, reps members

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Success Stories Of Two Sons Of Okija, Anambra State / Twitter On Fire as Osinbajo was spotted wearing a shoe in a Mosque in Kano / G5 Was For Obi Until Wike Turned Around For Tinubu — Ortom Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.