Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) (29417 Views)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Chelsea82: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2019
Here is the moment a security guard was tied up after destroying properties.

He attempt to stab himself and his boss upon overdosing on gum, today, in Ajah, Lagos.

He was rolling on the floor shouting "Allah Allah kuba"

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/security-guard-tied-up-attempting-to.html?m=1

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Chelsea82: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
More Here, Watch Video Here..HERE

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Megatrix: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tramadol

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Science student security guard...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Garrieveryday: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
I said it before that Nigeria as a country has no definition. Who can define Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Amuocha: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari sef angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Probably this is what others that succeeded killing their bosses took

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some abokis are useless oo, when I learnt about what some sniff to take dey high.. Fear catch me... Some do go to the extent of sniffing graveyard, lizard urine, or sniff pampers put inside water for many days

God help us

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by calculator123(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Experiment failed. Awon science student.
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari hv succeeded in making everyone insane in this country..one day his cook will poison him
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Jay5mie: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
I need that gum...I need to fix my falling apart life
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
IN OTHER NEWS
SOWORE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED
HE SHOULD BE JAILED
ENOUGH OF IMPUNITY IN THE LAND

WAIT TILL 2023 BEFORE YOU BEGIN
YOUR YEYE REVOLUTION
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ci gaba!
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by MXD5050: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
Still on the #RevolutionNow spirit. What do you expect Nigeria when done die.
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol

See how he was turning and vibrating on the floor like Tilapia fish that they hit his head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTsIdIyxz-o
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Smoking Arizona
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by VeteranOG: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Even one said "Shay hausa self dey do drugs" grin

She donnn know

Haq haq haq haq grin.... She Donn know "waiis going on" haq haq haq haq...

And for those who don't know, "Gum" its a popular juice/drug for the average hausa/aboki hustler...it's gum "literally" and inhaled from the bottle or nylon....

Nobody, I mean nobody chop drug pass them... Dem Gene strong, especially all those carrying bag of rice and beans at markets.... Tramadol 1500mg shocked daily...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by stanleysani(m): 9:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Gum ni new Highness
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by nkwuocha1: 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Some abokis are useless oo, when I learnt about what some sniff to take dey high.. Fear catch me... Some do go to the extent of sniffing graveyard, lizard urine, or sniff pampers put inside water for many days

God help us
Lol...people wey dey sniff suckaway and get high on heat that comes from the tyres of this 911 lorries.
I remember a hotel I once visited during a conference in Abuja (name withheld) and owned by a northerner,buts it's located around NAFDAC.At the bathtub opening,I removed the enclosed wood used in closing it what I saw ehn.See plenty codeine empty bottles.They hide the bottles to conceal their hypocrisy from the hotel cleaners.Its a big hotel so you can the hypocrisy of these northerners. Many of them are addicts.

Aboki sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by sonnie10: 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
They just pick random people from the street as security.
Are you protecting yourself or exposing yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is gum GLUE?!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
Megatrix:
Tramadol
na gum dem talk not tramadol.. na so una dey fail jamb every year..

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
SAY NO TO DRUGS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2019
angry

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Toscarel: 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
and someone was asking or surprised, she asked so they do drugs in the North, the hausas
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Tied up? Shouldn't he be rushed to the hospital for a medical examination instead of being tied up like a stray dog?

Inhumane!
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by olu77(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
Some street hausa boys have been sniffing gum since years back. How do you think it's easy for them to commit domestic violence. It's accessible too because some of them do shoe repair. Drugs are more common in the north than anywhere else in the country. Also there are more gays richer than Bobrisky in the north and they've been there for ages. Fear north!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Salt3: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
A lot of you might blame the guy but I know first hand how people maltreat gatemen, to the extent of not feeding them and hardly paying them their little 10-20 thousand naira salary at the end of the month. Meanwhile they're expected to weed, sweep, wash cars as often as Oga comes in and out of the compound, buy fuel at the filling station, buy groceries, wash and iron clothes and so on. The wickedness is too much abeg. I think the boss has something to tell us
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Geedy: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
VeteranOG:
bros no vex, since I have been on NL, I don't understand this hustle/advert... What is it you selling gan gan, data? Abi cheat? Or mtn
Hahahahaha abeg help me ask am o cos me ma sef no understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Vigilante Operatives In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Man With N48m Cash / Father Loses Baby During Hausa-Yoruba Clash In Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.