Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) (29397 Views)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by asatemple(f): 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Drug in action
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Edyice: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Good luck to anyone employing northerners as gateman ... grin

Northerners Head shake , Na death be that grin

If you don't pay quickly , Na death be that grin

If they eventually find the safe in your house , Na NEXT LEVEL KILLING grin
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by foster212: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2019
Garrieveryday:
I said it before that Nigeria as a country has no definition. Who can define Nigeria?
A group of people forced to live together and separated on ethnic background.
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Megatrix:
Tramadol

You shouting tramadol like it's cheap or easy to come by,where will a gateman see money for tramadol.
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Platony(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Some abokis are useless oo, when I learnt about what some sniff to take dey high.. Fear catch me... Some do go to the extent of sniffing graveyard, lizard urine, or sniff pampers put inside water for many days

God help us

Dey also sniff rubber, mostly burnt tires. Even d heat day comes out from soak away pits. undecided
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef angry
Lol, Buhari smokes Sapele weed in the villa and drinks Russian vodka to step down the weed, that is why he doesn't know what is happening around him and the useless cabals are looting behind his back grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by saajus: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
Is it normal shoemaker gum or sth else? See how this generation and next one are wasting in front of us.
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 12:11am On Aug 06, 2019
This is what they take that makes them fearless and heartless screaming a religious name I wouldn't want to mention tho
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Princsk1(m): 5:38am On Aug 06, 2019

EXCLUSIVE: Shiites Speaks On El-Zakzaky Reported Release

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2019
undecided

shoe maker gum make them high looks so fly and make there joystick hard.

I didn't believe it until I saw one opposite where am working.. he looks. so Lin taking too much dope.

even the boko boys get there own .
say no to drugs
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by patikh123(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2019
tolakush92:
IN OTHER NEWS
SOWORE SHOULD BE PROSECUTED
HE SHOULD BE JAILED
ENOUGH OF IMPUNITY IN THE LAND

WAIT TILL 2023 BEFORE YOU BEGIN
YOUR YEYE REVOLUTION

CRASE DE WORRY U FOR PUBLICLY SAYING THIS... DO U LIVE IN THIS COUNTRY AT ALL? IF WORKERS CAN B SUFFERING HW ABT THOSE THAT ARE NOT WORKING?
THINGS ARE FALLING APART EVERY MINUTE AND U WANT US TO FOLD OUR HANDS AND WATCH? GUY THINK!!!
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by gjdhjhjvdg: 6:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Correct score
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by Samdelzon(m): 10:11am On Aug 06, 2019
If you want to know how bad, addictive and dangerous gum is, check out this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4OyqoiF7Ag and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B_vZCLDs-M
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Go to alaba rago opposite lagos state university, u will see enof drugs. frm oko not preeq ooo, to shirley, to roshi, to gum etc. There is even one they place on iron spoon and light it up frm underneath, by the time it wnts to vaporize, they sniff it with dia nose. If a 40feet container fully loaded with bags of beans fall there, they will empty it within 40mins after taking that tin. Gum sef small. angry
Re: Lagos Security Guard Tied Up, Attempts To Stab Himself & Boss (Photos) by maekkyrain(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef angry

how dis 1 take concin buhari now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ifeanyi Orwunnah: 2 Brazilians Arrested In Turkey Over Murder / I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) / Police Arrest Man With 3-year-old boy's Head In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.