Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal (19041 Views)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / Old 1966 Volkswagen Beetle Transformed By Nigerian Man (Photos) / Checkout How This Audi R8 Was Transformed In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Godspower35(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Versa has certainly evolved from homely to universally handsome, with details coming from the attractive Altima and the spunky. Among the three trim levels of the Versa (S, SV and SR), time was splitted between the mid-size SV - painted in Nissan's dazzling Electric Blue Metallic - and the top-notch SR bearing the first factory-split 17-inch wheels ever mounted on a Versa.

In the interior, the new Versa benefits from smoother plastics and more attractive seat covers than the old car. And Nissan upgraded the switch-gear and swapped the hard-hitting dials for sturdier buttons.

Unfortunately, the backseat lost its previously spacious accommodations, with legroom shrinking six inches. Part of this room - about five centimeters away - went to passengers in the front seats, but our comfort was compromised in both places.
We also want the speech recognition software (for SV and SR panels) to understand our commands, and that the 7.0-inch touchscreen respond more quickly to input. Apple Car-play eliminated these two concerns during our short drive, but is not available on base models.
One of our biggest problems with the previous Versa was the indifferent street behavior. Sure, it was comfortable, but the driving experience lacked the power of the pragmatic, if stale, Accent and Yaris. The new Versa improves this by a pleasant solid ride, a precise steering and a progressive brake pedal.

The dampers no longer cause the sedan to tip over and help the car maintain a civilian attitude on uneven ground. Nobody will consider the Versa a car for enthusiasts, but that extra dose of driving pleasure is a long way off. It's also safer: every new Versa features automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, automatic high beam and lane departure warning.

Another notable improvement is the newly discovered power-train enhancement. The Versa still uses a naturally aspirated 1.6-liter in-line quad, but an increased compression ratio helped Nissan gain another 13 horsepower and 7 lb-ft (122 and 114) of torque, respectively. That is, the Versa remains painfully slow, both when we pressed the right pedal and left a traffic light, as well as when we tried to drive on the highway.

The redesigned Xtronic CVT effectively reduces engine drones by mimicking real gear changes. Combined EPA fuel economy on CVT models ranges from 1 to 35 MPG, and the CVT's reinforced belt provides a better response below 40 km / h. The old five-speed manual gearbox is standard, but only in the S trim we did not drive.

While many automakers are replacing cars with crossovers, Nissan still believes in sedans and says his research shows younger buyers want them. If it is right and these buyers are looking for an elegant compact car with active safety features, Nissan's Versa can also gain some appeal outside the fleet buyer's office.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-GujHvK-JeFg/XUiRX4gDwkI/AAAAAAAAChc/4u_eTdiPlWAtY3ZZrDHppE8fuM8Du7kkACLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B1.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-2JNDlGptCQg/XUiRhsPo7BI/AAAAAAAAChg/fnrk8kYrkF4oD9hEwCJ2X8_owdcdx9GAgCLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B3.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-_tMf4r5polI/XUiRrvA9XHI/AAAAAAAAChk/rD8yn6YRlA4qOevHjQRBFHtlrH5R290fQCLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B2.jpg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/08/check-out-how-nissan-versa-2020.html

L
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2019
Godspower35:
Versa has certainly evolved from homely to universally handsome, with details coming from the attractive Altima and the spunky. Among the three trim levels of the Versa (S, SV and SR), time was splitted between the mid-size SV - painted in Nissan's dazzling Electric Blue Metallic - and the top-notch SR bearing the first factory-split 17-inch wheels ever mounted on a Versa.

In the interior, the new Versa benefits from smoother plastics and more attractive seat covers than the old car. And Nissan upgraded the switch-gear and swapped the hard-hitting dials for sturdier buttons.

Unfortunately, the backseat lost its previously spacious accommodations, with legroom shrinking six inches. Part of this room - about five centimeters away - went to passengers in the front seats, but our comfort was compromised in both places.
We also want the speech recognition software (for SV and SR panels) to understand our commands, and that the 7.0-inch touchscreen respond more quickly to input. Apple Car-play eliminated these two concerns during our short drive, but is not available on base models.
One of our biggest problems with the previous Versa was the indifferent street behavior. Sure, it was comfortable, but the driving experience lacked the power of the pragmatic, if stale, Accent and Yaris. The new Versa improves this by a pleasant solid ride, a precise steering and a progressive brake pedal.

The dampers no longer cause the sedan to tip over and help the car maintain a civilian attitude on uneven ground. Nobody will consider the Versa a car for enthusiasts, but that extra dose of driving pleasure is a long way off. It's also safer: every new Versa features automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, automatic high beam and lane departure warning.

Another notable improvement is the newly discovered power-train enhancement. The Versa still uses a naturally aspirated 1.6-liter in-line quad, but an increased compression ratio helped Nissan gain another 13 horsepower and 7 lb-ft (122 and 114) of torque, respectively. That is, the Versa remains painfully slow, both when we pressed the right pedal and left a traffic light, as well as when we tried to drive on the highway.

The redesigned Xtronic CVT effectively reduces engine drones by mimicking real gear changes. Combined EPA fuel economy on CVT models ranges from 1 to 35 MPG, and the CVT's reinforced belt provides a better response below 40 km / h. The old five-speed manual gearbox is standard, but only in the S trim we did not drive.

While many automakers are replacing cars with crossovers, Nissan still believes in sedans and says his research shows younger buyers want them. If it is right and these buyers are looking for an elegant compact car with active safety features, Nissan's Versa can also gain some appeal outside the fleet buyer's office.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-GujHvK-JeFg/XUiRX4gDwkI/AAAAAAAAChc/4u_eTdiPlWAtY3ZZrDHppE8fuM8Du7kkACLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B1.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-2JNDlGptCQg/XUiRhsPo7BI/AAAAAAAAChg/fnrk8kYrkF4oD9hEwCJ2X8_owdcdx9GAgCLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B3.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-_tMf4r5polI/XUiRrvA9XHI/AAAAAAAAChk/rD8yn6YRlA4qOevHjQRBFHtlrH5R290fQCLcBGAs/s320/Nissan%2BVersa%2B2.jpg[/img]
http://www.eliancars.com/2019/08/check-out-how-nissan-versa-2020.html

cc : Lalasticlala, Marpol
grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Omihanifa: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
Lol they copied Hyundai Elantra undecided

But it's good sha grin instead of all those their boring designs and same steering way all their cars dey get

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by namiji2598: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2019
I can't wait to have my own car, my own house, and my own wife and kids, being raised by their own mother, with so much love❤️❤️❤️ so much money, money, money and money to take my kids tour to different countries of their choices, to buy them the kind of cars they desire and to give my mother her own heaven here on earth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Kakamorufu(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
buy am give wifey

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by amaniro: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
I don't know why I just hate Nissan. And everything they do can't please me
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Olukologia24592(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2019
Nissan no even get nice Structure. It looks like Toy car. They should consult Benz

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by naijadrivablog: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Ernerstdavid55:
grin
So, you quoted this long post just to laugh?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by SolarKing1: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
When it comes to desiggns and shapes, Nissan is king. When it comes to affordable, useful and durable cars Toyota is the king. When it comes to Luxury cars Mercedes Benz is the king.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Cool
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by crazygod(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
I can't wait to have my own car, my own house, and my own wife and kids, being raised by their own mother, with so much love❤️❤️❤️ so much money, money, money and money to take my kids tour to different countries of their choices, to buy them the kind of cars they desire and to give my mother her own heaven here on earth
It will happen for u in Jesus name. Just work towards it.

4 Likes

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Inception(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2019
smiley

The unholy matrimony between Nissan and Jatco CVT tranmissions will continue to be Nissan's greatest undoing...

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by namiji2598: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2019
crazygod:

It will happen for u in Jesus name. Just work towards it.
amen and u too, that's if you are still in Ur hustling stage
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by DJInfluence: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
grin grin grin grin so you want to own a wife? Wife is now property atik grin grin grin grin
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Menance: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2019
Nice looks almost like Hyundai elantra
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by crazygod(m): 10:55am On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
amen and u too, that's if you are still in Ur hustling stage
Bros if dangote still dey hustle, who I be ........ U no d rest of the song na. grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Sniper101(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Cool outlook
Cool interior

I like it.
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Wasky101: 11:26am On Aug 06, 2019
Nissan is one of the most useless (hold on, scratch that) it is actually the most useless car brand ever.
I draw my conclusion from driving a Nissan Altima and a Nissan Murano.
Take that shit outta here
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Kingsley10000: 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
namiji2598:
our politicians no go let u achieve all these cheesy
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by skyhighweb(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2019
yawn
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Day169: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omihanifa:

But it's good sha grin instead of all those their boring designs and same steering way all their cars dey get
..maybe they've parted ways with Renault.
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by winterfell007(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2019
SolarKing1:
When it comes to desiggns and shapes, Nissan is king. When it comes to affordable, useful and durable cars Toyota is the king. When it comes to Luxury cars Mercedes Benz is the king.

Nissan products are also durable. My mum still uses a 'Nissan Primera' and it's still in good condition. She bought as far back as 2010 in second value

1 Like

Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Onyxnaija: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Not impressed. No wonder Nissan reported 99% fall in profit last year �‍♀️.
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by laudate: 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Omihanifa:

Me sef, na di same thing I wan talk be dat. It looks like a clone of the Hyundai Elantra! Haba, Nissan....why now? shocked

I started losing my patience with Nissan, when they stopped production of the Xterra, that rugged SUV. undecided

If they still want my votes, they should bring back the Xterra to the market. sad
Re: Nissan Versa 2020 Transformed To Regal by Omihanifa: 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
laudate:

Me sef, na di same thing I wan talk be dat. It looks like a clone of the Hyundai Elantra! Haba, Nissan....why now? shocked

I started losing my patience with Nissan, when they stopped production of the Xterra, that rugged SUV. undecided

If they still want my votes, they should bring back the Xterra to the market. sad

Xterra too dey make noise jare

(1) (Reply)

Female Lagbus Driver / How Hard Is It To Drive A Manual Car In Lagos / Truck Accident At Idiroko Road, Ota Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.