Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,539 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read (1078 Views)

Ndi Igbo Should Practice Self Preservation / Politics And Self Preservation. Lesson From Music Stars. / Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by knightsTempler: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fulni self preservation

BUHARI THE GREATEST LEADER FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA AFTER UTHMAN DAN FODIO

You can hate General Muhammadu Buhari and call him all sort of names what I can assure you is that his popularity is increasing all over Northern Nigeria and across the sahel region of West Africa as we speak. The Hausa-fulani youths will fight and die for him. General Buhari is one of the most intelligent and courageous leader the fulani controlled Northern territory has ever produced. He is always two steps ahead of his distractors and he understands history, power and what it takes to build a civilization.

General Buhari understands that there is nothing called One Nigeria in the real sense of it but it is only an opportunity for his Nomadic fulani kinsmen to survive and build a great civilization using the sweat and wealth of others legally or illegally under the guise of patriotism and humanity. He understands that the black race is treacherous, subtle and can be used against one another to achieve great political advantages. For the records Fulanis are not Negroes but Semitic people who are from the Arab stock. Fulanis don't see blacks as equals and we will never be seen as equals.

Fulani's are masters of Chaos, they understand how to take control of anarchy to further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.

An average fulani man has a high intellectual quotient and has a superb emotional intelligence. They staged a revolution using the Hausa peasants to destroy Hausa kingdoms and take over lands and kingdoms of the Hausas. They also staged a revolution in Oyo empire by conniving with a Yoruba general Afonja together with some Yoruba peasants to destroy the Oyo empire. They took over power in Nigeria by using the middle belt Generals to launch a counter coup against the Igbo dominated first republic in other to consolidate their grip on other ethnic groups in Nigeria. They understand power and they are master stategists.

Buhari has appointed strictly minority Fulani Muslims as security chiefs in an heterogeneous country like Nigeria. He has built Baro water port for the North. He has approved the building of modern railway from Nigeria to Maradi in Niger Republic in order to integrate the economy of his kinsmen in the sahel. He has also approved the building of oil Refinery in his hometown in Katsina where there is no single barrel of crude oil.

Go to Federal ministries in Abuja, almost all the ministries have been dominated from top to bottom with educated fulani youths who went to university through the quota system while their southern counterparts with First class are in cyber Cafe looking for scholarship opportunities to flee the feudal contraption called Nigeria.

NNPC, CBN and NPA workforce are dominated by the fulanis. They are in all the lucrative and juicy positions across Nigeria. In the next 30years, Northerners will continue to be permanent secretaries in the federal Civil service. The constitution is a Northern constitution and for the first time a Sharia lawyer is now the chief Justice of Nigeria. He is decimating the Shiites and empowering the Sunnis. He is buying up traditional rulers all over the south while killing, maiming and detaining southern freedom fighters.

He doesn't want to hear anything like true federalism or restructuring and he is hell bent in creating local government areas for his fulani kinsmen all over Southern Nigeria in a bid to destroy the internal ethnic cohesion of southern Nigeria in a bid to use his fulani kinsmen has mercenaries to glue the fractured Nigerian contraption under the Sokoto Caliphate. As we speak he has used Oil money from the south to establish Fulani radio for the fulanis, which is something that has never happened before.

Thousands of southerners and Middle belterns have been wiped out by fulanis yet not a single fulani man has been arrested or prosecuted. Buhari shows no remorse for his fulanocentric policies and continues to March on to decimate his percieved enemies.

Buhari understands power and he has done what no fulani man in post colonial times can do for his people. He knows that southern political elites think along party lines while the fulani elites think along ethnic lines. He knows southerners are treacherous, corrupt and saboteurs and he is using that weakness with ruthless wisdom.

If you are a yoruba man, Edo man, Igbo man, Tiv man, Efik man and all non Hausa fulanis and after reading this article with all these open facts you are still shouting One Nigeria or still screaming APC or PDP under the present 1999 constitution, you need to be shot at sight because you are a danger to humanity and your race.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2019
A
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by IGBOSON1: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
knightsTempler:
Fulni self preservation

BUHARI THE GREATEST LEADER FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA AFTER UTHMAN DAN FODIO

You can hate General Muhammadu Buhari and call him all sort of names what I can assure you is that his popularity is increasing all over Northern Nigeria and across the sahel region of West Africa as we speak. The Hausa-fulani youths will fight and die for him. General Buhari is one of the most intelligent and courageous leader the fulani controlled Northern territory has ever produced. He is always two steps ahead of his distractors and he understands history, power and what it takes to build a civilization.

General Buhari understands that there is nothing called One Nigeria in the real sense of it but it is only an opportunity for his Nomadic fulani kinsmen to survive and build a great civilization using the sweat and wealth of others legally or illegally under the guise of patriotism and humanity. He understands that the black race is treacherous, subtle and can be used against one another to achieve great political advantages. For the records Fulanis are not Negroes but Semitic people who are from the Arab stock. Fulanis don't see blacks as equals and we will never be seen as equals.

Fulani's are masters of Chaos, they understand how to take control of anarchy to further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.

An average fulani man has a high intellectual quotient and has a superb emotional intelligence. They staged a revolution using the Hausa peasants to destroy Hausa kingdoms and take over lands and kingdoms of the Hausas. They also staged a revolution in Oyo empire by conniving with a Yoruba general Afonja together with some Yoruba peasants to destroy the Oyo empire. They took over power in Nigeria by using the middle belt Generals to launch a counter coup against the Igbo dominated first republic in other to consolidate their grip on other ethnic groups in Nigeria. They understand power and they are master stategists.

Buhari has appointed strictly minority Fulani Muslims as security chiefs in an heterogeneous country like Nigeria. He has built Baro water port for the North. He has approved the building of modern railway from Nigeria to Maradi in Niger Republic in order to integrate the economy of his kinsmen in the sahel. He has also approved the building of oil Refinery in his hometown in Katsina where there is no single barrel of crude oil.

Go to Federal ministries in Abuja, almost all the ministries have been dominated from top to bottom with educated fulani youths who went to university through the quota system while their southern counterparts with First class are in cyber Cafe looking for scholarship opportunities to flee the feudal contraption called Nigeria.

NNPC, CBN and NPA workforce are dominated by the fulanis. They are in all the lucrative and juicy positions across Nigeria. In the next 30years, Northerners will continue to be permanent secretaries in the federal Civil service. The constitution is a Northern constitution and for the first time a Sharia lawyer is now the chief Justice of Nigeria. He is decimating the Shiites and empowering the Sunnis. He is buying up traditional rulers all over the south while killing, maiming and detaining southern freedom fighters.

He doesn't want to hear anything like true federalism or restructuring and he is hell bent in creating local government areas for his fulani kinsmen all over Southern Nigeria in a bid to destroy the internal ethnic cohesion of southern Nigeria in a bid to use his fulani kinsmen has mercenaries to glue the fractured Nigerian contraption under the Sokoto Caliphate. As we speak he has used Oil money from the south to establish Fulani radio for the fulanis, which is something that has never happened before.

Thousands of southerners and Middle belterns have been wiped out by fulanis yet not a single fulani man has been arrested or prosecuted. Buhari shows no remorse for his fulanocentric policies and continues to March on to decimate his percieved enemies.

Buhari understands power and he has done what no fulani man in post colonial times can do for his people. He knows that southern political elites think along party lines while the fulani elites think along ethnic lines. He knows southerners are treacherous, corrupt and saboteurs and he is using that weakness with ruthless wisdom.

If you are a yoruba man, Edo man, Igbo man, Tiv man, Efik man and all non Hausa fulanis and after reading this article with all these open facts you are still shouting One Nigeria or still screaming APC or PDP under the present 1999 constitution, you need to be shot at sight because you are a danger to humanity and your race.

Couldn't have put it better myself! The bolded are so true!

Trust me, every southerner and christian middle-belter is aware of these facts. Just that most have their heads in the sand, or are actively supporting the despot out of sheer greed!

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Trust me, every southerner and christian middle-belter is aware of these facts. Just that most have their heads in the sand, or are actively supporting the despot out of sheer greed!
The middle beltans are just waking up from their thousands years slumber but funny enough it's too late.
YOU CANT EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Tumbulum: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2019
The only people capable of saving the southerners and the middle beltans are the military personells of southern and middle belt origin who are currently tied down with useless BH war.
If only these men can revolt and go against the established order in the army. If they can successfully start up a fight,then it will be a free for all fight across ethnic and religious lines.
This is the only way freedom can be achieved by the oppressed people of the southern and middle origin.
For the first time in the history of this nation men who go about killing people are parted at the back by the presidency and they have continued to kill and do not show any sign of stopping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2019
Knightstempler ...
Anarchy has risen to an apex
Watch Modes shootdown your topic ,they have been paid in full by fulani cabals who has siphoned our nigerdelta money to a weeping level cry ...
To them 10trillion is like 10naira , itshekiri chiefs has sold 25% of itshekiri land to fulani with 3cows and 50k per hectare,
How i wish ! How i wish !!...anyway

And tinubu the bringer of this cursedman out of his wickedness works free, Yorubas will pay mark my word!

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:
A
Land grabber repent
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by blacknp(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Sentimental rubbish,4 years from now President Buhari would be in the archives of history from 2015-2023,My ignorant friend,Nigeria moves on,it’s quite obvious you don’t understand the relevance and might of Nigeria?
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by blacknp(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Knightstempler ...
Anarchy has risen to an apex
Watch Modes shootdown your topic ,they have been paid in full by fulani cabals who has siphoned our nigerdelta money to a weeping level cry ...
To them 10trillion is like 10naira , itshekiri chiefs has sold 25% of itshekiri land to fulani with 3cows and 50k per hectare,
How i wish ! How i wish !!...anyway

And tinubu the bringer of this cursedman out of his wickedness works free, Yorubas will pay mark my word!
Do itshekeri people have land?or you meant to say waterfront?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Land grabber repent
So na my matter u wan carry 4 head?
grin
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
The real people in soup are the useless middle-belterns, I currently live in the middle belt and believe me they are now refugees in their own land AM NOT JOKING

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
blacknp:
Do ishkeri people have land?or you meant to say waterfront?
Am not a child nor a small person , .
They have sold everything they have no tanks to fulanis who showers praises on them "

Anybody in the south not thinking of war will get the ripple effect back to him , People living in nigeria are blind to the realnews ,we in diaspora our ears are bleeding with unadulterated news ..fulani cabals are having meetings upon meetings with saudi weaponry body and southerners especially yorubas are conspiring for 2023!

Southerners were fished out from a bus in north ,and were killed last month ,just like the beginning of 1967 progrom ,And No knew about it...i would av posted it but it wont see the light of day

We in diaspora knew ruga is what cabals most implement or die trying , We knew all dia meetings with saudi forces ..
But we are prepared be it middlebelt ,nigerdelta(itshekiri excluded) and igbos!

Cc Adaibeku

2 Likes

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:

So na my matter u wan carry 4 head?
grin
just for leisure

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:
The real people in soup are the useless middle-belterns, I currently live in the middle belt and believe me they are now refugees in their own land AM NOT JOKING
As karma may have it those who still live on igbo hate eg nasarawa ,kabba, parts of idoma are not near prepared but doomed forever no tank to islam but igala ,taraba and jos ,Bini kingdom(not edo islam) are solidly prepared , saboteurs should be sent to an unknown destination by this tribe...

Revolution by that yorubaman is a planned distraction by cabals ,
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
just for leisure
I see ur also a night crawler grin
wetin u dey find?
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
As karma may have it those who still live on igbo hate eg nasarawa ,kabba, parts of idoma are not near prepared but doomed forever no tank to islam but igala ,taraba and jos ,Bini kingdom(not edo islam) are solidly prepared , saboteurs should be sent to an unknown destination by this tribe...

Revolution by that yorubaman is a planned distraction by cabals ,
you can mention other states or cities but my dear u see plateau state? 4get them..... All they are waiting 4 is to hear the sound of gun so they will run.....AM telling u that they are refugees in their own ancestral land
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:

I see ur also a night crawler grin
wetin u dey find?
Nite crawler indeed !LMAO cheesy
Am at duty

Is 2:28am already here whats the time overthere ?
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:31pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:
you can mention other states or cities but my dear u see plateau state? 4get them..... All they are waiting 4 is to hear the sound of gun so they will run.....AM telling u that they are refugees in their own ancestral land
Fulanis made them hate igbos ,

My nightmare lastnite is of a coming War so brutal in nigeria
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Nite crawler indeed !LMAO cheesy
Am at duty

Is 2:28am already here whats the time overthere ?
23:30 pm, that's UAE...... grin
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:

23:30 pm, where are u @?
When writing in 24hrs dont use Pm and Am

Say 23:30hrs

Ok ...is just 11:30pm there hmmm ,bigworld
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Rekhina(f): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Henry22:

23:30 pm, that's UAE...... grin
Yeeep!
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Fulanis made them hate igbos ,

My nightmare lastnite is of a coming War so brutal in nigeria
that's the war that will make Nigeria to seas to exist
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
Rekhina:

When writing in 24hrs dont use Pm and Am

Say 23:30hrs

Ok ...is just 11:30pm there hmmm ,bigworld
Please don't mind my error
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Adaibeku(f): 8:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Am not a child nor a small person , .
They have sold everything they have no tanks to fulanis who showers praises on them "

Anybody in the south not thinking of war will get the ripple effect back to him , People living in nigeria are blind to the realnews ,we in diaspora our ears are bleeding with unadulterated news ..fulani cabals are having meetings upon meetings with saudi weaponry body and southerners especially yorubas are conspiring for 2023!

Southerners were fished out from a bus in north ,and were killed last month ,just like the beginning of 1967 progrom ,And No knew about it...i would av posted it but it wont see the light of day

We in diaspora knew ruga is what cabals most implement or die trying , We knew all dia meetings with saudi forces ..
But we are prepared be it middlebelt ,nigerdelta(itshekiri excluded) and igbos!

Cc Adaibeku

Middlebelt has been weakened by islam ,not as strong as the time of civilwar
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Henry22(m): 10:10am On Aug 06, 2019
They now live in caves 4 the fear of the fucckkking marauding fulani herdsmen grin
Re: One Nigeria Is A Fraud. The Fulani Self Preservation. Must Read by Astark: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Wow

(1) (Reply)

South-west Senators Sponsors Development Commission Bill For Zone / Current Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigerian / Governor Hope Uzodinma To Be Sworn In By 1pm Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.