Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,155 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland (5626 Views)

10 Reason Why Kingtom Deactivate His Account / The Reason Why Girls Use Short Replies And Smiley In Chat(exposed) / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
My distinguished Efe,i presume u've been way back elevated frm engulfing urself in poo war of words.

This yeye guy is having his thread filled up courtesy of your taunts btw studio.

U're the V.P of arguably the best college in N.L and u got to acknowledge that fact.

Dont waste your administrating time with an ordinary studio worker. smiley
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster.
9inches prickn 89 're stil seeking the best ebony in town,u gat to be kidding ur ASS!!!! tongue
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
El Guapo:

My distinguished Efe,i presume u've been way back elevated frm engulfing urself in poo war of words.

This yeye guy is having his thread filled up courtesy of your taunts btw studio.

U're the V.P of arguably the best college in N.L and u got to acknowledge that fact.

Shut-up dia u dis mumu wey no get class -
how much is your life worth

u called me ordinary yet u dey fear your efe fit downgrade u wey nor be ordinary follow an ordinary studio worker.

see as u just dey ridicule yourself for public.

see, i no get time to begin follow u make noise ontop nothing - and stop to dey biff me cuz no be my fault sey u be DUNCE wey no know him left and right. cool
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by bashydemy(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
@efe,Studio and El Guapo why una dey fight una self shout for una self make all of una come knee down here come explain what happen.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
Guy leave my shirt - dem no reach
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by bashydemy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
Oya make una stop fighting before the count of 10
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
dem send u to come beg me?
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by bashydemy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2010
LOL who send me i am an Elder here and i have to make peace
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2010
i think sey u bin dey travel to europe by road

u no go again?
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by bashydemy(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2010
Wetin i won go do for there? na Ibo dey travel by road
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by oweniwe(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^shebi you like to play with fire, eh??

oya come over here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207633.96.html and let's see what your made of

hard tough guy angry angry

**and try not to p.i, s.s for body, 'cos it's just the beginning**
eh eh eh eh, women clever o. See how u wan take style sPeLl s.t.u.d.i.o grin
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by yeye4live(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
El Guapo:

@poster.
9inches prickn 89 're stil seeking the best ebony in town,u gat to be kidding your backside!!!! tongue

as of last count its now bigger than 9inches am tinkng of posting a picture of it here wat do u feel
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
yeye4live:

as of last count its now bigger than 9inches am tinkng of posting a picture of it here wat do u feel

Ur neighbours are at risk bro wink wink wink wink
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
El Guapo

Seun go soon creat section for gay people.

No worry
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2010
El Guapo:

My dear, you are so right - In fact I nor get time for illitrate time wasters

Thanks for your advice jor - u be better person wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy
oweniwe:

eh eh eh eh, women clever o. See how u wan take style sPeLl s.t.u.d.i.o grin

My dear e don reach dat stage now angry angry

Anything, and I mean [b]anything t[/b]o rid my self of that pesky pest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2010
Attention seeker u again?

See Gutter Girl, No try to follow Tanimz to seek for my attention the hard way by throwing insult - I'M A GENTLEMAN - if u talk sense to me,
I go relate with u fine.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2010
^^ na so u thick reach??

Make I break am down 4 u

I don't want to relate with you.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2010
To relate with someone for local slang' means to "TALK" with the person with the person here.

You be nothing - and if i be illiterate or pest, na your business

Attention seeker.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2010
Relate / Talk - na the same thing

Fact is, I dont want to communicate with you

Now, pls focus your energy else where
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2010
U be real mumu - and like i talk before, u be NOTHING.

i only wan know why u called me an illiterate here thats all.

Me and your mama na mate?
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by MrBones2(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2010
[size=13pt] ^^ no no thats not cute. U don't insult people's parents angry angry [/size]
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by bashydemy(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2010
Kai stop that studio
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
Studio CFR:

U be real mumu - and like i talk before, u be NOTHING.

i only wan know why u called me an illiterate here thats all.

Me and your mama na mate?

Unrefined Illiterate - it's your moment of glory

Oya begin bask in your incredible stupidity

Foolish Orphan angry
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
lol

She-goat

Your mumulity go soon upgrade to part 3.

Continue dey mumu dey go - i give u my blessing'

Madam good for nothing.
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2010
Dirty Illiterate

u go 1st brush your aboki teeth b/4 u open am to yarn crap

headless chicken of a man
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
Me illiterate?

No way

Even if na true sey i be illiterate na your business?

Or u calling me an illiterate cuz i only write in pigin english

Lol

U don miss road
Stop disturbing my life and go jump off a cliff - i no send u good for nothing gutter girl
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
^^ Illiterate angry angry

na gutter dem born you

na gutter you go return

when ur mates dey learn 4 school - u dey pluck ebelebor 4 bush

now waka pass - & try not to jam sotin on ur way out

Olodo!
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2010
Mumu!

U just dey make me laugh - walahi.

U be foo.l

Sense u no get

English is a borrowed language - but i prefer pigin and dat does'nt mean i'm an illiterate.

U just dey waste you time - continue.

Madam good for nothing
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2010
Iron Bender / Pepper Seller

nor dey follow Efe fight this night

the small credit wen your ashi put 4 ur Nokia phone go soon run out

now go play with the little boys 'n clear outta ma sight

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!

Bloody Illiterate angry angry
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Nov 04, 2010
omo poster ndo oo , i no buda readur joke oo , dis studio and efe own make sense pass ur expired fabu
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by StudioCFR(m): 12:18am On Nov 04, 2010
Ok
I go take am sey u don tire to fight and wan apologise publicly to me Studio CFR A.K.A Nigger Raw

Lol
Re: 10 Reason Why I Am The Hotest Guy On Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 12:23am On Nov 04, 2010
Studio angry angry

Thunder fire that your small toto and kpekus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Solve This Problem. / Drunk Barney. / When You Almost Died During Round 1 And He Asks If You're Ready For Round 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.