Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release (27280 Views)

Buhari Placed Travel Bans On El-zakzaky And His Wife - Shi'ites / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2019
babzo:

Hmmmm. This man you maybe right.

Release one, take another.

Release Kanu, take El Zak.

Release El Zak, take Sowore.

Hmmm...is this some form of juju or systematic control of opposition.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by johnmartus(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2019
This government don't know anything release him and see the consequences .And if you refuse to obey the court decision that is another problem for you. El rufai that short man successfully create another terrorist organization. Elzakzaky will coordinate his IMN from Iran.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by luluman: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
How can one man wield so much power? I need to learn from people like this...

These people are like Nnamdi KANU. They can call 1million of their followrrs and in less that. 10minutes, 5million will appear...These are men.
How fly no go support shit? Yeebos & Shiites have plenty things in common.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2019
We need this shiites people for a true revolution.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Advantaged1:
God is good and His mercies endures forever.

His mercies has offered us Jesus Christ as an escape route from this life of sin. If only we would believe with our heart as God's sent son for our salvation and confess Him as our Lord and savior, then salvation is ours.

You can take that step into allowing Jesus into your life today. Just say a prayer.

You need to accept Buddha into your life as an escape route from this life of sin. Only him can give you a spot in heaven else hell fire will be your abode. Repent now and worship Buddha before it's too late.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Elzakzaky: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2019
Mk12:

Afonja go and protest for the release of sowore before he end up dying in prison
Yorubas are not known for blind loyalty
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
Elzakzaky:

Yorubas are not known for blind loyalty
what about the cowards that were running away at the sound of one gunshot yesterday? just tell us Yoruba are afraid and we will understand.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2019
sundson:
We need this shiites people for a true revolution.

NOT WE. Afonjas need IPOB and Shitte to help them. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by big7: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Rule of law is very paramount for any nation to grow..
BTW do you want to join the largest procuring group follow the link below then.

https:///F6nd2dM0u21ImW0lGcSRkA

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Ikenna0b: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Outside of IPOB, the Shiites are the only other group I support. I like their determination and refusal to back down against tyranny. I'll continue to pray for them.

Thus far, they even starting to make me see Muslims in a good light. In my opinion, they are the good Muslim. If na the other ones, they would have already started bombing people. They say Islam is supposed to be a religion of peace, I believe the Shiites is the only that practice what their religion preaches. A shame the whole world judges the entire Muslim community with the actions of the Sunnis.. Such a shame

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Omoslim26: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Amanew:
u are there....

Not like the Afonjas that ran away when ordinary teargas was fired on them...

I even guess that Sowore may die in detention coz none of the Afonjas go fit protest for his freedom

Dede biko no vex if u no do dis ur afonja bigotry for one day se u go die?why must u allow ur mind masturbate on yoruba matter evrytime thereby making them of extreem relevance biko maka Chukwu kusi tribalism maka obaguru
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Bizibi(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2019
tuoyoojo:
when a government cherry picks which court order to follow and we are in a so called democracy

imagine if it was a southern president that detained this dude for this long.

just imagine it......
northerners will join Shiite on killing spree in the north because the southerner is an infidel.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2019
Spiritual leader in the custody of non-spiritual powers!
Yet, the spiritual followers are ready to die for the helpless spiritual leader whose only function (to me) is brainwashing and brainwashing.

Now I know what it takes to be a god.
Once people love you, either by manipulation or naturally, you stand a chance of becoming a god.

Anyways, I wish him well if he meant well for humanity.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Amanew(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2019
Omoslim26:

Dede biko no vex if u no do dis ur afonja bigotry for one day se u go die?why must u allow ur mind masturbate on yoruba matter evrytime thereby making them of extreem relevance biko maka Chukwu kusi tribalism maka obaguru
if ee pain u.....

go Call DSS for me......
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Smooyis(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2019
babzo:

Hmmmm. This man you maybe right.

Release one, take another.

Release Kanu, take El Zak.

Release El Zak, take Sowore.

Hmmm...is this some form of juju or systematic control of opposition.
Detaincracy. Shebi cool [size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Salmoneus:
Am I the only one who still mentally pronounces their name as sheets, is excrement...

Only someone without sense pronounces it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by mu2sa2: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

These people are like Nnamdi KANU. They can call 1million of their followrrs and in less that. 10minutes, 5million will appear...These are men.
Shiite followers of el-zakzaky aren't up to one million. There are of course other Shiites in nigeria who are not members of el-zakzaky - led IMN, but they have not chosen the path of confrontation with govt like el-zakzaki's group.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Kingosytex(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Biritiko:
[s][/s]
Benekruku, Blackcrainte, Machadopreto.
tigerclaws, your friend don get another moniker.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Kingosytex(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2019
banio:

The people you are supplying as drivers, cleaners etc will soon revolt like Sowore. They need a better life not this your slave trade.

You just made my day. una wan use laugh kill person 4 dis nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by FroshJaynex(m): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2019
Buhari must be scared of something if this man is released, and whatever it is I support it as long as it takes that dictator out of that post of presidency cos he doesn't deserve us. Maybe the cows down at daura but definitely not humans!
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by chernest2002: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2019
They just want to replace him with sowore. Buhari days are few with many troubles.
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by tigerclaws: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Kingosytex:

Benekruku, Blackcrainte, Machadopreto.

tigerclaws, your friend don get another moniker.
lol i don't think he's the one bro

Please continue looking for him ooo

I owe him a life time following grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

power of brainwsshing lies in another dimension
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by adekolaelect(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

their supporters are brain wash on religion and Ethnicity's sentiments .
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Kingosytex(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
tigerclaws:
lol i don't think he's the one bro
Please continue looking for him ooo
I owe him a life time following grin
hahahaha...it seems he has gone underground

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Was It An Inside Job?" - Fani-kayode Demands Investigation Into Airforce Crash / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.