Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release (27282 Views)

Buhari Placed Travel Bans On El-zakzaky And His Wife - Shi'ites / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens / El-Rufai: N3.5M Spent On El-Zakzaky's Food & Security Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Princsk1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2019

The proscribed Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, popularly known as Shiites on Monday debunked the report of the release of its spiritual leader, Ibrahim El-zakzaky.

After the Kaduna High Court on Monday granted El-Zakzaky leave to travel abroad for medical treatment in India, report of the release of the IMN leader has taken the internet.

Ibraheem Musa, the IMN spokesperson, exclusively told HAPPENING NG on Monday night that the movement is waiting for the compliance of the order by the government.

He added that, though DSS has issued a statement of compliance IMN is yet to see receive any development.

While asked to clarify the report of El-Zakzay release, he said, It's not true. They only pledge to comply with the court's ruling.”

HAPPENINGS NG reported the confirmation by DSS that it had received the order granting El-Zakaky, leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), leave to travel to India for medical treatment.

Musa said, “We are waiting for the compliance of the order by the government. Though DSS has issued a statement of compliance.

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/

3 Shares

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by dlondonbadboy: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2019
How can one man wield so much power? I need to learn from people like this...

These people are like Nnamdi KANU. They can call 1million of their followrrs and in less that. 10minutes, 5million will appear...These are men.

125 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
The proscribed Islamic Movement of Nigeria, IMN, popularly known as Shiites on Monday debunked the report of the release of its spiritual leader, Ibrahim El-zakzaky.
We will be waiting patiently......

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by inoki247: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2019
Shebi dey av Replace him with Sowore what else do you want...

14 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by StrikeBack(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
We are waiting
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Advantaged1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
God is good and His mercies endures forever.

His mercies has offered us Jesus Christ as an escape route from this life of sin. If only we would believe with our heart as God's sent son for our salvation and confess Him as our Lord and savior, then salvation is ours.

You can take that step into allowing Jesus into your life today. Just say a prayer.

18 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by dunkem21(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
angry
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Yimms1: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Na wah

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by macarson2k(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Princsk1:

https://happeningsng.com/exclusive-shiites-speaks-on-el-zakzaky-reported-release/

We are practicing democrazy system of Government in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by tommykiwi(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Buhari has failed Nigerians,period!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2019
A lot of not too good developments on securities in our dear nation.

WeChat and Alipay fund available,check the siggy
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by tuoyoojo(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2019
when a government cherry picks which court order to follow and we are in a so called democracy

imagine if it was a southern president that detained this dude for this long.

just imagine it......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Elzakzaky: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2019
Nigerian government should release me but limit my activities to the south east. If a non entity school drop-out like Nnamdi Kanu can so brainwash them, how much more, a first class graduate like me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by ChasePlug(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2019
Nawa

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Amanew(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

These people are like Nnamdi KANU. They can call 1million of their followrrs and in less that. 10minutes, 5million will appear...These are men.
u are there....

Not like the Afonjas that ran away when ordinary teargas was fired on them...

I even guess that Sowore may die in detention coz none of the Afonjas go fit protest for his freedom

9 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Biritiko: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
dlondonbadboy:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by babzo(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2019
inoki247:
Shebi dey av Replace him with Sowore what else do you want...

Hmmmm. This man you maybe right.

Release one, take another.

Release Kanu, take El Zak.

Release El Zak, take Sowore.

Hmmm...is this some form of juju or systematic control of opposition.

8 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Salmoneus(m): 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Am I the only one who still mentally pronounces their name as sheets, is excrement...

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Biritiko: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Amanew:
u are there....

Not like the Afonjas that ran away when ordinary teargas was fired on them...

I even guess that Sowore may die in detention coz none of the Afonjas go fit protest for his freedom
Protest for his freedom?
This is the dumbest statement I’ve seen this year .

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2019
the fear of potential Islamic terrorist group is the beginning of wisdom.
yesterday judgement really showed that FG is in charge of the judiciary.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Elzakzaky:
Nigerian government should release me but limit my activities to the south east. If a non entity school drop-out like Nnamdi Kanu can so brainwash them, how much more, a first class graduate like me.
Afonja go and protest for the release of sowore before he end up dying in prison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by banio: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2019
PHILBAN:
Are your drivers giving you problems?

Do you have a problem with your domestic staff and artisans? (Electrician, Plumber, Construction workers etc.)

Say No More!
PHILBAN CONSULTING is here to ease you of all the stress. We provide you with casual/domestic staff within the shortest possible time while maintaining our professionalism.

Our services are affordable, very reliable, safe and top notch.

We are just a phone call away.

The people you are supplying as drivers, cleaners etc will soon revolt like Sowore. They need a better life not this your slave trade.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by DelightJ2: 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Much respect to this mehn
Re: Shiites Speak On El-zakzaky Reported Release by tomju(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

What power is he wielding? Are you aware that he has been detained for over 4 years! Why didn't that his power release him since? It only goes to show that power and influence is limited, especially when met with a superior power or authority.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Umahi: I Remain Governor Of Ebonyi State / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan / FFK To Oshiomhole: I Would Put You In Small Monkey Cage With Big Hot Chimpanzee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.