Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Bigbrothernaija: Mercy – No ‘village Juju’ Can Evict Me From Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bigbrothernaija: Mercy – No ‘village Juju’ Can Evict Me From Big Brother Naija (399 Views)

Bbnaija: No 'village Juju' Can Take Me Out Of Big Brother Naija - Mercy / Is This Biggie?? Meet The Person Behind Bigbrothernaija (biggie) / #bigbrothernaija : Have You Seen This Unclad Photos Of Ceec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bigbrothernaija: Mercy – No ‘village Juju’ Can Evict Me From Big Brother Naija by Newslitemedia: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
Big Brother Naija, housemate of BBNaija, Mercy, claimed that nothing could bring her out of the reality television series “Pepper dem.”

While expressing confidence that she would go home with the N60 m grand award, Mercy emphasized that “no quantity of juju” from “village individuals” could bring her out of the BBNaija Pepper Dem show.

She said this in a conversation with Diane and Esther, fellow housemates.

[b]Continue Reading:[/b]https://nslite.com/bigbrothernaija-mercy-no-village-juju-can-evict-me-from-big-brother-naija/#.XUiwakduldg

(1) (Reply)

Elnathan John Gives Hilarious Reply To A Follower Who Begged For A Free Copy / Bbnaija: Omashola, Frood Fight Dirty Over Stolen Eggs [video] / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.