Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen (2873 Views)

Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video) / Pere Have Turn Himself To Kitchen Guard, Never Know Laycon And Mercy Are Cooker? / Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by 043Nobs2: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemate, Seyi, who emerged winner of Monday arena game, hence becoming this week’s Head of House, HoH is showing his powers in the house.

As usual, the HoH gets the honour of sitting on the Head of House seat, 250 coins, as well as the luxury of a tastefully furnished Head of House bedroom which he decided to share with fellow housemate, Esther.

Full post on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/06/bbnaija-military-has-finally-taken-over-fans-react-as-seyi-restricts-access-to-food/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by odiereke(m): 1:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Seyi all the way.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 06, 2019
It's like starving people of food runs in the blood of the Awolowos from generation to generation.

After his grandfather starved Biafran helpless children, this one wants to starve his fellow housemates.

Ndi ofe mmanu

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by Jossygist: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2019
Really
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Awol1:
It's like starving people of food runs in the blood of the Awolowos from generation to generation.

After his grandfather starved Biafran helpless children, this one wants to starve his fellow housemates.

Ndi ofe mmanu
But what manner of tins do we have on this forum?
Who raised you to be like this?
What a life!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by naijaboy756: 5:11am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80982442:

What a life!
what do you do for a living?

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80982442:

What a life!

There was a dead whale in Bayelsa, you should concentrate on making grills from it.

Nonsense and Syria

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by Rochasstatue(f): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Awol1:

Ndi ofe mmanu

You are a stupid racist.
You speak for yourself and disease ridden rabble.
Anu ofia.
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by ScotMisile: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2019
Afonja don don carry their greed enter BBNaija
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by Jaysolu(m): 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2019
To all those hidiots above me that are bringing tribe into the matter They lost their wager.. there's scarcity of food in the house some housemates were caught hoarding indomie and other provisions in their bags if u ask me i say it is a smart move he made
And please watch the show before you come here and show us your foolishness
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by ScotMisile: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jaysolu:
To all those hidiots above me that are bringing tribe into the matter
They lost their wager.. there's scarcity of food in the house
some housemates were caught hoarding indomie and other provisions in their bags
if u ask me i say it is a smart move he made

And please watch the show before you come here and show us your foolishness

As always stupidity in good English
Re: Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen by ScotMisile: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
The Awolowos and the ideology of starvation is like 5 and 6

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Mom At 15, A Dropout At 16, Widow At 52, Raped At 65 — Actress Ajai-lyce / Beyonce's 8 Months Pregnant And Due In December / Davido (o.b.o)'s New Ride!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.