Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke (2195 Views)

"I Prefer Rich Cheating Partner To Faithful Broke One" – BBTitans Yvonne / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Bbnaija: ‘military Has Finally Taken Over’ – Seyi Restricts Access To Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by nairafame(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Media personality and Actress, Toke Makinwa said she prefer eating crackers and drinking wine than going to kitchen.

See what she wrote;
I walked into my kitchen ready to cook and walked out with a glass of wine in my hands, cooking is not for me, all that sweat and smell yuck, crackers to the rescue, maybe I’ll try tomorrow

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/dont-want-to-sweat-i-prefer-to-crackers.html

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by delectablegyal(f): 6:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
toke makinwa is a feminist. all these feminist don't like cooking. they see cooking as subjugation. they seeing cooking as something a man should also do in a home. like they should have time table for cooking in the home. the woman cooks today then the man cooks tomorrowcheesy. all these feminist are funny.

like that nairaland woman that her husband packs his plate and her own plate after eating to the kitchen and even washes itcheesy. that is what feminist wants.

this is nigeria. kolewerkcheesy. you all must cook. you all men should not marry any woman that can not cook for you and that can not do your laundry.

7 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by StephenBB(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shioorrrr...
She don dey old and no husband, this is the type of ladies that become sugar mummy later.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Nairafame1: 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
StephenBB:
Shioorrrr...
She don dey old and no husband, this is the type of ladies that become sugar mummy later.
Lol grin
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by GOFRONT(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
cool
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by meobizy(f): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
She’s an entertaining liar, I’ll give her that. There’s no way the women who view her videos believe these well-crafted falsehoods, they now border on the comical. If it makes money for her then I wish more grease to her elbows.
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by olawill90(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
When she sweats she smells

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Nezero(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
olawill90:
When she sweats she smells

Haaaaah hahaha
Good point. Common problems with people with her 'complexion'.
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who go marry dis wan? I sorry for the man LOL
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by earthsync(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020

I was going to type something long but her lifestyle no go decrease or increase anything. I cannot come and take Panadol for another person's headache.

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by xoxocandy(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
The rate at which people insult this lady is appalling tho.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Holuwaseun001(m): 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
nairafame:
Media personality and Actress, Toke Makinwa said she prefer eating crackers and drinking wine than going to kitchen.

See what she wrote;

Read More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/dont-want-to-sweat-i-prefer-to-crackers.html You are not my wife material doorh
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by ProtectMyMoney: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
StephenBB:
Shioorrrr...

She was once married. The husband left her for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Kenneygirl(f): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

She was once married. The husband left her for someone else.
cheated on her you mean and before you quote me with "why won't he cheat,she can't cook" There's no excuse for cheating. If you're not happy in a relationship simply leave rather than causing emotional trauma for someone else

4 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by ednut1(m): 12:26am On Apr 04, 2020
xoxocandy:
The rate at which people insult this lady is appalling tho.
because she does and says silly things. A cook costs less than 40k monthly she should get one and stop posting crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by NobleAngell(f): 3:56am On Apr 04, 2020
Well, this doesn't come to me as a surprise. She looks like a disaster in the kitchen anyway.
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Tirips(f): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2020
In her hands? like she held the glass of wine with both hands or wat...
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by SURElee(f): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
I pity females who follow everything these fake ass female celebs say. Follow and emulate them at your own peril.
Re: Don't Want To Sweat, I Prefer Biscuits With Wine Than Going To Kitchen- Toke by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
The most unattractive thing a woman can ever be is a feminist.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Epic Throwback Of Fireboy DML / #bbnaija: Angel To Tega: “I Am An Ashawo With My Full Chest” / Bbnaija S6: Hear What Angel’s Mother Says, After Her Daughter Went N*ked In The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.