Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously (672 Views)

Bilaltechi:-how To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously / How To Set Computer Parental Control In PC For Your Child / Pls Why Is Having VPN On My Pc A Criminal Offence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up A VPN On Windows 10 And Start Browsing Anonymously by beelson: 1:28am On Aug 06, 2019
If you are conversant with my latest updates in this blog. Few days ago I posted on how to create mobile app from a website without programing and I shared

blogging tips that all newbies should take a notice on. Today's topic landed on How to set up a VPN on Windows 10 and start browsing anonymously.

Actually, as a blogger or app developer you have to partake in some little tricks so as to maintain your online business budgeting and expenditures.

In a nutshell, dealing with data subscription is not an easy task, as you may be subscribing for more than three (3) times in a month (real internet streamers..lol..).

Before, I have been spending on data subscription but since I learnt how to intrude web pages without data subscription much things has become easier for me.

No more spending much on data subscription. So, I find out that it's very important to share this ultimate trick on How to set up a VPN on Windows 10 and start browsing anonymously.

The guides is as simple as reading it on Bilaltechi blog. Anyway, let's go there!

There are a couple of ways you can set up a VPN on Windows 10. The simplest way to do this is to download the VPN app to your desktop, log in, and connect with a button click to a server. Job done!

However, if your VPN supplier does not have a Windows app for some reason or your computer runs Windows 10 in S mode,

which implies that you can only install applications that are accessible in the Microsoft Store, you will need to set up a VPN manually.

No worries— without any technical understanding, you can get it done in just a few minutes.

How to set up a VPN on Windows 10
VPN settings on Windows 10

HERE ARE THE GUIDES
https://bilal-apptechi..com/2019/08/how-to-set-up-a-vpn-on-windows-10-and-start-browsing-anonymously-bilaltechi.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Y / UK Used Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ABR For Sale / Dell Latitude E6420 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.