Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

_YAHOO YAHOO By BANKZ Okunrin Metta ✍ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / _YAHOO YAHOO By BANKZ Okunrin Metta ✍ (198 Views)

Plz How Do I Get To Ebute Metta (st Saviors School) From Egbeda Via Public Trans / How Ccecc Company Destroy Power Supply In Ebute-metta-ekedc / Fire Guts CAC Church Headquarters In Ebutte Metta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

_YAHOO YAHOO By BANKZ Okunrin Metta ✍ by Opeyemisamuel06(m): 2:27am On Aug 06, 2019
_YAHOO YAHOO �‍�_

There's reason in every action and is either is a negative or positive result. Base on my research, 70% of Nigeria youths are involved in Frauds (Yahoo) even the research revealed that not only guys are doing it, some ladies are doing it even the married man, so not only the youths involved in this victim.

Yahoo is a crime or not??
Yes, is a crime.
No, is not a crime.
This is answer that many of us we say, some people will say yahoo is a crime, likewise some will say is not a crime.
Yahoo is have been exist some years ago, that's time is known as 419 (Cyber crime). Then yahoo have not be casted like this that anybody can just suddenly determine that I want to start doing yahoo.

Yahoo is like a talking drum, the aspect that shows to you is what you will use to judge maybe is a crime or not.
Let's say fact, yahoo is a crime, because due to God's commandment, is a sin even God disallow it. Both the holy books disallow it as well (Bible, Quran). And Bible says no sinner will go unpunished. But who wants to help in this life now? Who want his/her friend to make it? Who want to see others to make it before him/her? No one!
Everybody is doing his own thing by himself, nobody wanna help any fucking body, so tell me how crime will not be occur.

Most people are doing fraud (yahoo) not their wish but they don't have nothing to do for living i.e A graduate that's don't have a job since many years he has graduated and his friends that just have secondary school certificate is making fucking money through this fraud (yahoo), so tell me why he won't join them, just for him to get the money and be good in a society. Like one hip-hop musician who says "If you know the meaning of slavery. you will know that yahoo isn't a crime". That's his own opinion to it and if another person say his own, it might be different to what he quoted.
Most of youths have make it through fraud (yahoo), that they are now on their own, even some youths is doing it to send himself to school, so can you tell such person not to do yahoo? No! Even if you preach to him, he won't answer you cus he will ask you that if he stop it, what's did you want him to be eating cus there's no job in the country. If you notice very well, this yahoo have stopped some bad acts in Nigeria like robbery, picking pocket, buglary theft etc the rate of robbery has reduced due to yahoo. Not that am supporting it but just to fish out the advantage in it and is also bad to make others people cry because of your own happiness but if we want to go deeper in this fraud (yahoo).

All these white people are also a fraudster in their own too because in the colonial era, most of us can something about what this people did but base on Bible which says "Don't pay evil by evil". So I stop here.

Finally, my brother and sister, let's just keep our hope on God, cus everybody is a sinner, nobody's saint in this life. A white man called Edward Mark says "Sinner judge Sinner because they sin differently". So Only God can judge everyone of us, even there are some crime that's very terrible than fraud (yahoo) but we don't look to that crime atall, we just overlooked it.
Everyone of us has one or two persons that are doing yahoo, so don't just judge anyone. If you know that isn't a crime join them and if you know that is a crime then be far away from it but don't criticize anyone, when time comes, God will judge everyone of us due to our work. So, let's just pray for Grace, even what our leaders are doing sef is the father of fraud (yahoo) lol. And let's pray to God to bring back our country to be a great country because this fraud (yahoo) came in through unemployment, corruption, inefficient economy etc so if everything be in other, there won't be fraud everywhere, everyone will have legit job in hand that can serve as source of income.
*Thank you very much.*
*God bless Nigeria.*

_© BANKZ Okunrin Metta ✍_

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is On The Way To Becoming Global Food Basket, Says Osinbajo / Cameroonian Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram / Unbelievable, Could This States Be The Most Educated In Nigeria, See Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.