Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

My Sister And Her Classmates Waec Examination Is Been Withheld - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister And Her Classmates Waec Examination Is Been Withheld (257 Views)

Why Examination Is Not The True Test Of Knowledge / See How School Examination Is Conducted In An Asian Country: Photo / WAEC Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf For May/june Examination Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister And Her Classmates Waec Examination Is Been Withheld by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Hi pals.
Am confused about the situation of my younger sister.
She recently wrote the 2019 waec examination in her school. Now the results are out but her name and other classmates starting her letter A is showing outstanding.
Pls I need your advice on what to do.
Re: My Sister And Her Classmates Waec Examination Is Been Withheld by maxnedu11(m): 5:50am On Aug 06, 2019
probably under investigation will be released later on, during my time it was the entire science class.
my humble advice register her for GCE let her strive to pass it too.
Re: My Sister And Her Classmates Waec Examination Is Been Withheld by Mrshape: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2019
If she wrote the SSCE exam without malpractice
then it won't take her any stress to write GCE
But I am 99% sure she did malpractice.
Prove me wrong.

(1) (Reply)

The Secret / 1965 Teacher And Headmaster In Katsina, Listen To His Grammar Pls / 24 Final Year Students Expel From Bayero University Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.