Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Need N1m Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need N1m Loan (356 Views)

N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth #11,561.46, How? - Craze Clown(vid / How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need N1m Loan by vanmusco(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Good day all,
I'm into LPG business and I need N1M loan to boost my business. I have collateral of N2m.
Won't mind any link!
Re: I Need N1m Loan by awetaiye2015: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2019
Wat happened to banks? With a collateral of 2m, I'm sure u are in a right stand with the banks requirements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need N1m Loan by vanmusco(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Wat happened to banks? With a collateral of 2m, I'm sure u are in a right stand with the banks requirements.
Yes, you're right. But I bank with Zenith and they need duely documented collateral eg; CofO, certain amount of business relationship with them etc. That's why I'm searching for other means
Re: I Need N1m Loan by TaminaliaCatapa: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
vanmusco:
Yes, you're right. But I bank with Zenith and they need duely documented collateral eg; CofO, certain amount of business relationship with them etc. That's why I'm searching for other means

What interest rate are you comfortable with?

Your collateral is in what form? Landed property? If yes, even a well thinking individual will ask you for cOFo, you could have presented any piece of land or a piece under court orders
Re: I Need N1m Loan by vanmusco(m): 8:08am On Aug 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:

What interest rate are you comfortable with?

Your collateral is in what form? Landed property? If yes, even a well thinking individual will ask you for cOFo, you could have presented any piece of land or a piece under court orders
I'm comfortable with interest rate btw 10%-24% per annum
My collateral is in Machinery form, landed property exist but no CofO.
Re: I Need N1m Loan by vanmusco(m): 6:48am On Oct 07, 2019
Good morning! I'm still in need of the 1m loan. Need it to recapitalize my business. Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Get Funding For A Startup Without Losing The Idea To Idea Thieves? / Verify Your US Paypal Easily With US Bank Account. / Jumia Mall Officially Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.