Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones (15030 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Soldiers Deployed To Stop Benue-Ebonyi Boundary Clash / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Benue should understand what these drones are meant for.

You can't just turn your back to your brothers of over 100 years.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by hisexcellency34: 7:33am On Aug 06, 2019
Opportunity to loot
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Billions on drones they know nothing about, some persons are really making enough money from these war happening all over the country. Whether you buy the drones or waste the fund for it, it won't make you guys or the government to make sure the war is really not ending now

We sell Chinese Yuan, check my siggyy
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by deltateam: 7:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Chai!

Politicians are Morafuckers

Capitalising on the status quo to loot the treasury.

Let me see how much they will acquire each of the drones.

Damn sure it wil be at a cost more expensive than an Airbus A380

I was shocked to my marrows when I saw the toy drones our military were operating. It costs about #50 000 or less on jumia.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by InaNla(f): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Toscarel:
na by drone ?

so not even a single herdsman has been caught and paraded

there's a serious conspiracy going on

The Presidency is culpable

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Daroxle(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Drone my nyash
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Pvssy: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
deltateam:

I was shocked to my marrows when I saw the toy drones our military were operating. It costs about #50 000 or less on jumia.

https://www./toys-games/?q=drone

You never see anything

That one they bought is the fake one o. Made in Taiwan

So price can be more than 20k
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by TSRC: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
Southern monies is going to the.north indiscriminately.
While northern problems are spreading to the South.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by InaNla(f): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
post=80984694:
Any situation to stop all these sponsored- violence crimes in our nation by evil and wicked politicians is a welcome development.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.
These evil people will and never end well along with all their supporters.

Meanwhile,
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by TSRC: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2019
deltateam:

https://www./toys-games/?q=drone
Don't be surprised if they budgeted millions of dollars for it.

When the Head of procurement under the corrupt military era of dasuki is now buhari's chief of Army staff, nothing is impossible.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Hoodbilonia: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Another way to embezzle
While usa send out swat team,snipers,fbi,cia,and all security outfits.
Nigeria is planning to send out drones which wud be purchased from aliexpress and b4 u know it.we spent 200bn on drones .
Nigeria is cursed
Ive been saying this since 2015
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by beardedboy(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
helinues:
Get into action instead of empty promises

Another way of embezzling our yams.

Drone ko, Clone ni

Hate us in your DNA. You're destined for negativity!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Wigetsolar: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2019
Enjoy what you brought upon yourselves.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Mekanus(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2019
This zamfara gofnor sef

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Bizibi(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2019
We are too slow in this country.just too slow....
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by simhost: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Nawa
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Gandollaar(f): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2019
Wickedfacts:

There is a difference between opposition politics, pessimism and outright stupidity.
Tina26, this means you are a lost cause

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by futurism: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Chai!

Politicians are Morafuckers

Capitalising on the status quo to loot the treasury.

Let me see how much they will acquire each of the drones.

Damn sure it wil be at a cost more expensive than an Airbus A380
They just like shouting drone drone Drone these days...
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by tstx(m): 7:52am On Aug 06, 2019
Samsimple:
This is a good development but las las we know this is one good example of "easier said than done"

revolutionNoW

You are a true Nigerian. You sabi your country
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by don4real18(m): 7:59am On Aug 06, 2019
Just send the fucking herdsmen and miyetti Allah back to their North
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Emarex: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2019
Almost all the southwest state is under attack by Fulani.
Wahala dey oo!
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
destiny322:
Even when I day school, I no dey read anything wey long like this...
It's not your fault really. You're just a black man.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
Gandollaar:
Tina26, this means you are a lost cause
nigeria is a lost cause
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2019
ehen....

shey una see....!?

nigeria is already practicin sometype of regionalism....
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by bilulu(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80984694:
Any situation to stop all these sponsored- violence crimes in our nation by evil and wicked politicians is a welcome development.

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully, just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

Meanwhile,
yes I remember how we used to live in peace and harmony with everyone until Buhari came to power and everything changed. one day herdsmen will visit members of your family so dat u will no d pains of people..... paid agent

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Owodiran1(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Wickedfacts: 8:12am On Aug 06, 2019
orion7:
shut up there

Is this the most intelligent thing your brain could come up with?
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Jakumo(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Using drones to hunt for kidnappers is a superb idea. For the price of ONE police surveillance helicopter, several hundred drones can be purchased.

From an operational standpoint, drones are almost impossible to hear when the fly above 300 feet, so they can loiter above the subjects under surveillance without the criminals even being aware that they are being filmed in high definition, with their GPS coordinates being relayed back to law enforcement officers who can then plan surprise attacks with surgical precision.

The next step beyond surveillance drones, would of course be ARMED drones, that can send those Fulani virgin hunters to Paradise quietly and efficiently, at the touch of a button by the drone operator

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 06, 2019
post=80984694:

The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully, just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,

Meanwhile,

Show us the news and headline or stop lying.

YOU MUSLIMS SHOULD DESIST FROM SUPPORTING FULANI BANDITS JUST BECAUSE FULANI ARE MAJORITY MUSLIMS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Fire Fighting Equipment And LRU Station In Epe / Nigerians To Experience Drop In Electricity Supply / Pics: Ibadan people Puts Jonathan In A Coffin..Chanting Sai Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.