Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones (15028 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Menace Is Gradually Phasing Out In The South / Soldiers Deployed To Stop Benue-Ebonyi Boundary Clash / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by nasoeb: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Question is, after seeing the criminals (alledgely fulani Herdsmens) via the drone camera, what next, when the state doesn't have their own police or armed forest guard. Remember that there is a conspiracy behind these whole killing and the federal government is involve in it. And the states govs does not control the security architecture of their individual states.
So what tgen happens after seeing them via the camera?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by eyeview: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2019
We don't have a govt that thinks.
Drones for what? To locate where they are? The locals already know their locations in each state. What we are lacking are the political will and armed militia to confront them since the police and army are complicit in the attacks
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by crackhouse(m): 8:21am On Aug 06, 2019
destiny322:
Even when I day school, I no dey read anything wey long like this...
that's why you didn't finish school.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by LLobiorah: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Now let's be fair here.

Hausa fulani has been part and parcel of Ebonyi state.

Infact there are sections you will visit today on ebonyi, u can hardly differentiate among them with hausas fulanis due to assimilation of similar culture, names and religion.

Even there is a well vast ruga settlement in ebonyi state as of today.

My question is, why the drones or is there people who wants to cause unrest to people cohabiting since years ago.

Relevant agencies shouldn't approve that. Even the Muslim faithful are way above the minority Christian's there.

Security agencies should be careful unless they part of the unrest about to be caused

Osagyefo/Julius Malema/MensesZenawi, is at it again, with his usual 'Tory'. And one idiot is liking the rubbish coming out from him brain.

Nna Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Mynightmare: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Now let's be fair here.

Infact there are sections you will visit today on ebonyi, u can hardly differentiate among them with hausas fulanis due to assimilation of similar culture, names and religion.

My question is, why the drones or is there people who wants to cause unrest to people cohabiting since years ago.

Relevant agencies shouldn't approve that. Even the Muslim faithful are way above the minority Christian's there.

Security agencies should be careful unless they part of the unrest about to be caused
from the first line you were sounding foolish till the last line.
So its an offence if the activities of the Fulani's are checkmated there,so because they have been living together for long makes it a crime to be checked?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 06, 2019
Anambra is always many steps ahead, others are going for drones, Anambra want to discontinue and switch over to helicopter, that's a state with foresight.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Elkiko(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
so long Benue is involved, the news na scam..
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Chai!

Politicians are Morafuckers

Capitalising on the status quo to loot the treasury.

Let me see how much they will acquire each of the drones.

Damn sure it wil be at a cost more expensive than an Airbus A380

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by blueghost(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-menace-banditry-lagos-benue-ebonyi-five-others-to-acquire-drones/

I hope this becomes reality we good in talking but poor very poor in execution and action
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2019
LLobiorah:

Osagyefo/Julius Malema/MensesZenawi, is at it again, with his usual 'Tory'. And one idiot is liking the rubbish coming out from him brain.

Nna Well done!

Every positive steps , u don't like it.

What's wrong with my suggestion again?

These hausa fulani having been living with you guys for long, infact they are part and parcel of the state......

Why devising a means to send them away now?

And I just suggested peace which can be achieved through marriage because that has been existing for long and others subtle measures.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Litmus: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Drones are good but it they are to be effective and not cosmetic you'll spend more in the long run than the saving you’re trying to make not building larger prisons and sentencing culprits to significant terms or life imprisonment they deserve.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by LLobiorah: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Every positive steps , u don't like it.

What's wrong with my suggestion again?

These hausa fulani having been living with you guys for long, infact they are part and parcel of the state......

Why devising a means to send them away now?

And I just suggested peace which can be achieved through marriage because that has been existing for long and others subtle measures.

Keep blabbing!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
LLobiorah:

Keep blabbing!

Is obvious
Humsns are unsatiable.
You can never please man.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by LLobiorah: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is obvious

Humsns are unsatiable.

You can never please man.

I know say, You no get sense; but for the sake of your loved ones, try to get one.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by obama30: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
dre11:

https://punchng.com/herdsmen-menace-banditry-lagos-benue-ebonyi-five-others-to-acquire-drones/

After gathering information and send to Enugu what next, the other to trike will come from Abuja after things has gone wrong. without passing some bill the eastern state governors are joking

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by showafrica(m): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:
Chai!

Politicians are Morafuckers

Capitalising on the status quo to loot the treasury.

Let me see how much they will acquire each of the drones.

Damn sure it wil be at a cost more expensive than an Airbus A380

Lol, but I trust that ebonyi guy
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by goaldynboy: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:
[s]Now let's be fair here.

Security agencies should be careful unless they part of the unrest about to be caused[/s]

You for just tell us say Ebonyi is a Fulani state!!

You be real imbec*le!!

The southern state governors are trying their best to curb the menace of your blood thirsty killer Fulani brothers but this all your soured brain can churn out?!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
goaldynboy:

You for just tell us say Ebonyi is a Fulani state!!

You be real imbec*le!!

The southern state governors are trying their best to curb the menace of your blood thirsty killer Fulani brothers but this all your soured brain can churn out?!!

At first statement, u said that on your own.

I didn't.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by duncun: 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
duncun:
You think you're being smart..but you sound du..mb each time you play this your divisive card on Southeast. You're on a failed mission because you will never achieve the mandate you were given. I will single you out and no one should take you serous.

#Smilling...

I rest my case, seems u already picking offence in my humble suggestion..

If you have any means to resolve the crisis, tell me
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by duncun: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2019
duncun:
I don't give a damn about your fake smile and your evil antics.

Stay offff southeast with your divisive rhetorics..

Imagine boldness.

I should stay off from my own region.

Somehow and too bad such statement is coming from you.
Re: Herdsmen Menace/banditry: Lagos, Benue, Ebonyi, Five Others To Acquire Drones by danot1030: 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
The IPOB won the credit for successfully but they are winning a special award for surpassing the herdsmen for level of mayhem the have brought to the region.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Welcomes Release Of Sowore, Dasuki, Urges Buhari To Obey All Court Orders / DSS, Police Go After NFIU Office Burglars / I Don't Want To Be A Godfather - Nasir El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.