Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba (40677 Views)

Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Okoroawusa: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
The pinshure of the breasts or.....

idontbeliveit
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by showafrica(m): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Upon all the problems in Nigeria the dude own was to press breast

Sorry Aunty maybe you exposed your boobi somehow grin

Pls tell her to show us the bresss, let us confirm if it worth pressing
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jokerman:

What is your interest rate??

It depends on the amount you want
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by drezzyx(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
That idiot guy have taken her glory, i feel she has been used spiritually.

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just shut up!
Like say u no touch girls breast when u small
GidifeedNews:
just go and pray, them fit tap your glory by touching your boobs

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Emanodimo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:
Hiaaaaan breast-pressers again

Which one person nor go see for naija

Meanwhile some years back close to UST gate in Port Harcourt, there was this big chick flaunting her b**bs in a cleavage baring top, na so one mad man jack her , pulled out those babies and malhanded them.. people were shouting but couldn't help, (who wan follow weyrey drag bobbygrin grin) after the madman had his fill, the girl humbly gathered her tattered outfit hailed a cab and left

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Aidejay(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
DameB:
Hiaaaaan breast-pressers again

Which one person nor go see for naija

Meanwhile some years back close to UST gate in Port Harcourt, there was this big chick flaunting her b**bs in a cleavage baring top, na so one mad man jack her , pulled out those babies and malhanded them.. people were shouting but couldn't help, (who wan follow weyrey drag bobbygrin grin) after the madman had his fill, the girl humbly gathered her tattered outfit hailed a cab and left
laff wan kill me 4 here
Wonders shall never end
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by DameB(f): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Aidejay:
laff wan kill me 4 here
Wonders shall never end

The madman violated the "you can see but you cannot touch" code grin grin... Maybe motivational speakers don tell am say go for all you desire

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by godofuck231: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hi touched meeeeee, he touched meeeeeeeeee........

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by immaculate1234(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na wa o chest presser is that in your dictionary
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by petluvsu(m): 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Just like that. Babe u enjoyed the pressing. Its good for ur health. Guys continue to press breast. Its World Pressing Breast Day for 7 days
Happy Pressing Breast
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Jokerman(m): 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dera100:

It depends on the amount you want

1.5m
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
MichaelBukamzy:
My guy don win money. It is obvious someone placed on that and he cleared his doubt.

Hmmmm brossss. E be like say you don do that kin tin before o

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 07, 2019
Jokerman:

1.5m
You are eligible
Contact me when you are ready
The loan disbursement is within 48 hours
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Partnerbiz3: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you for real?

Yes oo

See the testimonies below.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Jokerman(m): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2019
Dera100:

You are eligible
Contact me when you are ready
The loan disbursement is within 48 hours

I need the interest rate first
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by srclark: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2019
next time dont let your legs be too heavy for you leave the area immediately .With the way sex is cheap in this part of the world no normal person would just do that and with the way Nigerians are quick to do jungle justice.Dont let a mad man rape you ,or maybe some of these street urchins they just did that to see your reaction before they carry out their main plan.Next time move as fast as your legs can carry you till you are in a safer area
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

Yes oo

See the testimonies below.
Give me the link to the testimonies
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Partnerbiz3: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Give me the link to the testimonies

See red link below

SEE DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES
Re: Lady Narrates Her Experience With A "Breast Presser" At Yaba by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jokerman:

I need the interest rate first
We can give u as low as 3.0 to 3.9 chat me up for more details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Attacks Police Officers With Axe In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention / Liberian Man Commits Suicide After Stabbing His Girlfriend To Death (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.