Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale (538 Views)

Here's How To End Your Shoes And Socks From Smelling Terribly / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by massmediang: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2019
If you have problem with the foul odour your fart causes in public you now have a solution that that. Unpleasant smell can now be eliminated with special deodoriser pads that are said to be able to neutralise odours.
The simple things you need to do is stick the deodoriser pads into your underwear to discreetly mask any pongs.

If the wearer does happen to let rip in public, the charcoal layer will filter out the smell and no one will be any the wiser of what has happened.
See details;
https://massmediang.com/underwear-pads-that-stop-your-fart-from-smelling-now-on-sale/

Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by bluebay(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Na wah... can’t they produce fart silencer?
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by Aonkuuse(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin angryLol you people should keep suppressing nature nah
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by folake4u(f): 7:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Some people's fart will tear the underwear pad jare grin grin grin grin
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2019
See this one

That fart smell gives joy
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by nNEOo(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2019
cool

If you really needs that,then your fart smells all the time which should not be the case.

What you need is an appointment with a doctor.
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by daddytime(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2019
This has got nothing on ewa agoyin fart...

1 Like

Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by Sundrus: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2019
folake4u:
Some people's fart will tear the underwear pad jare grin grin grin grin
like ur own angry
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by folake4u(f): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2019
Sundrus:
like ur own angry

Yes.
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by Sundrus: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2019
After u don eat nonsense food finish u dey expect make ur fart no smell... All this oyibo dey like to cheat nature, but God pass them. angry
Re: Underwear Pads That Stop Your Fart From Smelling Now On Sale by Sundrus: 8:10am On Aug 06, 2019
folake4u:

Yes.
u like d smell abi angry

(1) (Reply)

Help Her Make Decision On Name Change. / Essential Oils,organic Butters, Powders And Extract Available. / Atouch At7+ Kid's Tablet - 7", 16gb, 4g Dual Sim, Android 6.1, Finger Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.