Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Vehicle Tracker Active But Last Position Was In The Past - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Vehicle Tracker Active But Last Position Was In The Past (903 Views)

Car Owners And Experts Can You Tell If A Vehicle Had Accident In The Past? / Vehicle Tracker Company In Ibadan / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Tracker Active But Last Position Was In The Past by otesy: 8:02am On Aug 06, 2019
Good morning, trying to understand what is going on with the tracker on my vehicle. The tracker shows that it's online on the website, when I call the SIM it rings but when I check the current position, it shows the car to be somewhere where it is not and the date is in the past. What could be the issue here?
Re: Vehicle Tracker Active But Last Position Was In The Past by Ladipodeal: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2019
otesy:
Good morning, trying to understand what is going on with the tracker on my vehicle. The tracker shows that it's online on the website, when I call the SIM it rings but when I check the current position, it shows the car to be somewhere where it is not and the date is in the past. What could be the issue here?

You might need to reset it. Some device allows reset through SMS or remove the car battery and wait for the internal battery to drain completely.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Tracker Active But Last Position Was In The Past by otesy: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ladipodeal:

You might need to reset it. Some device allows reset through SMS or remove the car battery and wait for the internal battery to drain completely.
Many thanks. I will try this.

(1) (Reply)

Santa Fe Maintenance Cost / Transmission Oil Filter / Alexa App For Echo Dot | Echo Dot App Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.