Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help (347 Views)

We Record Lecture, Lecturer Seized Phone, Help / 12-Year-Old Chika Ofili Awarded In UK For His New Discovery In Maths / How I Survived In School Till Date, Let Your Phone Feed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by okocha170(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2019
STOP WASTING YOUR TIME ON GOOGLE DOING THINGS LIKE "how to make money", DON’T HATE YOURSELF YET, I USED TO BE LIKE THAT TOO. YOU ALSO DON'T HAVE TO GO DIRTY TO MAKE IT.
JUST PAY ATTENTION. TAKE YOUR TIME TO UNDERSTAND. IF YOU DON’T EARN A LOT OF MONEY, YOU WILL AT LEAST EARN MORE TO SURVIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT ANYONE’S HELP

WHY SOME PEOPLE STAY BROKE..
* full of doubt
* fear of other failed businesses
* comfortable with being broke
* keep looking for a proof/ result
* Always waiting for someone else to succeed first before joining...when they can be the successful themselves

This platform has been smoking hot and trending.... https://madethrough.. don't be left out
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by LIO9845(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2019
cool..i viewed it and it was credible, let's have more legit platform as this, highly resourceful. thanks OP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by Preshypea(f): 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Someone hook me up

1 Like

Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by Silviaflourish(f): 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
This sounds cool tho, but there are lots of things similar to this online. Hook me up with someone making it from this platform first

1 Like

Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by okocha170(m): 7:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Silviaflourish:
This sounds cool tho, but there are lots of things similar to this online, well there is no harm in trying.
Pls how do I go about it?
there's a website link up there and I can assure you of a whole lot of benefits in it. have you heard about "teaching your native language to make money, testing people website and you get paid for it, doing transcription and making something tangible on it and also doing content reading too......there are still some many more platforms in the survival package. trust me, all this can be done through your phone. your hope is not dashed out, your TESTIMONEY ON THE WAY. thanks
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm gonna give a try
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by okocha170(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5328233/how-survived-school-till-date

that's also the same trend, it's no new thing here and we want youths to benefit from this platforms. your phone can always FEED with a minimum of 1.5k per day

look out for testimonies in the trend and the site also.
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by dinatale1: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2019
Good day mister..pls can I have your contact so asti get full knowledge and skills about this package..thanks
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by okocha170(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
dinatale1:
Good day mister..pls can I have your contact so asti get full knowledge and skills about this package..thanks

you can look up there site every information you need is there
Re: Discovery!!!! Let Your Phone Help by okocha170(m): 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning everyone, I will be creating a new trend, which will be a free training here on this platform. it's going to be about ONEPOLL and also part of the SURVIVAL PACKAGE but it would be a FREE training here on this platform. Stay Tunned.we can still make some little money with our phones.

(1) (Reply)

Learn And Earn / Fully Funded Uk Chevening Scholarships 2020 / Ibadan City Polytechnic ND And HND Admission (full Time And Part Time) 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.