Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage (18562 Views)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Alexreports After His Wedding In Anambra State / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by ecamzy: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Social Media Publicist AlexReports on His Successful traditional Wedding

Popular Actress Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports on his successful traditional Wedding In Anambra State over the weekend.

The wedding was attended by several high profile personalities in the corridors of power, which includes Anambra state governor, who was properly represented, Hon. Bonaventure, the commissioner for land, High Chief Johnbosco Onunkwo, Prince Donatus Okonkwo, Canadian Philanthropist Mr. Peter Kilgore, HRH Igwe Chidi Ezenwugo of Uga and other distinguised individuals from across the world.

The city of Uga in Aguata Local Government Area in Anambra state was filled with merriment and an atmosphere of bliss, as Nigeria popular social media consultant, PR strategist and media luminary weds in grand superb ceremony at Anambra state, the Light of the nation.

Juliet Ibrahim's who couldn't make it to the traditional wedding used her social Media Platform to congratulate one of her publicist Alex Nwankwo (AlexReports)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qECy8KF5w4g

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by ecamzy: 9:04am On Aug 06, 2019
Juliet Ibrahim and Alex Nwankwo As She Poses With the Pink Impression Edition of Attention Magazine

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by ecamzy: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2019
More Image As Juliet Ibrahim Celebrate AlexRepot on her Instagram Page

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Kingosytex(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2019
I heard that Mr.40 Seconds gave out three plots of land and the sum of N2m as a gift to Alexreports. If that is true, then someone should keep an eye on Tonto lest she commits suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Funmmyastic: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Kingosytex:
I heard that Mr. 40 Seconds gave out three plots of land and the sum of N2m as a gift to Alexreports. If that is true, then someone should keep an eye on Tonto lest she commits suicide.

Lol.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by BlackfireX: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2019
This guy should ask his mother some questions....

Is senator abbo my brother

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by christm386: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2019
chai, see this alexreport wife oooo, men she looks igbo, she even give am gap for height shocked shocked
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by MagazineYugo: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Angelfrost(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
christm386:
chai, see this alexreport wife oooo, men she looks igbo, she even give am gap for height shocked shocked

Igbo guys with money don't joke around when it comes to picking trophy wives... I kid you not. grin

Ask Kanu Nwankwo, Flavour, Cubana High priest, etc...

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by magzey: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2019
spakajjajjhshs:
Man Caught Having Sex With A Secondary School Girl In Lagos Inside Bush (Video)

shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
reported that The Staff are having sex after working hour in the Bush

Download Their Video Here
So we should cook banana?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Flier: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2019
Kingosytex:
I heard that Mr. 40 Seconds gave out three plots of land and the sum of N2m as a gift to Alexreports. If that is true, then someone should keep an eye on Tonto lest she commits suicide.
Just hang on,She will come for Alex”s wife for collecting 2 million and land from her ex
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by naijadrivablog: 11:16am On Aug 06, 2019
New account for a married man grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2019
I seriously don't care, honestly. undecided

But I'm expecting my own Alexreports to come and marry me. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2019
The a$$licker licked his way into limelight.
Diligence pays indeed

9 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by dannybomb(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Diligence pays indeed
calm down, wish them well and move on. nothing concern you if him lick or eat shit to accomplish his success

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Omihanifa: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Diligence pays indeed

1 crate of Budweiser cheesy

Congrats alexreports hope you will repent from selling awards now that you are married undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Forreellinc: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2019
spakajjajjhshs:
Man Caught Having Sex With A Secondary School Girl In Lagos Inside Toilet (Video)

shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
reported that The Staff are having sex after working hour in the Toilet

Download Their Video Here

grin no be your mama and e oyinbo customer be that?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2019
is proud of you bro, enjoy your Self
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Houseofglam7(f): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2019
Omihanifa:

1 crate of Budweiser cheesy

Congrats alexreports hope you will repent from selling awards now that you are married undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Why are you like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by monimekaz(m): 11:54am On Aug 06, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
I seriously don't care, honestly. undecided

But I'm expecting my own Alexreports to come and marry me. embarassed

Stop commenting on nairaland.. Maybe urs will come sooner than later
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by zigzagluv: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need information of a G -BOYS WHATS-APP GROUP ,if you have any information , please tell me , i will be glad

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Garrieveryday: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2019
Congrats Sir.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by Jaqenhghar: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2019
Make una dey take this Alex guy seriously. undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by missimelda01(f): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Seriously sir undecided

What does commenting have to do with getting a husband
monimekaz:

Stop commenting on nairaland.. Maybe urs will come sooner than later
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by monimekaz(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
missimelda01:
Seriously sir undecided

What does commenting have to do with getting a husband
I don't know how to answer u ...I am single ...Can I marry you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by missimelda01(f): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Try harder wink
monimekaz:

I don't know how to answer u ...I am single ...Can I marry you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by monimekaz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
missimelda01:
Try harder wink

Babe the country is hard already ..abeg I no wan add anything wey go make am harder...Life is too short to be chasing harder things upadan ..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Congratulates Alexreports On His Marriage by DameB(f): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
BlackfireX:
This guy should ask his mother some questions....

Is senator abbo my brother

Na wetin I bn wan ask. They look alike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karen Igho And Denrele Edun At The MTV Base Party / Danny Glover And Tim Reid In Lagos Ahead Of #93Days "Ebola" Cast Unveiling / Who Are You To Judge Chidinma Ekile For Switching To Gospel Music ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.