Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths (1361 Views)

Don’t Allow El Zakzaky Die In Your Custody, Group Urges Buhari / Don’t Allow Fayose Escape From Nigeria, EFCC Urges Customs / Don’t Allow Looters Hijack 2019 Elections, ANN Olawepo Hashim Urges Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths by Ultimatezlant: 2:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
The guy is afraid of the word yoruba against federal government,

but on a daily basis igbos fight federal govt through ipob Bim Massob and now eastern vigilante are going against d federal system is that not fight enough

,See my ijaw and ikwerre people threatened federal govt not twice ,but multiple times ,
who are the hausas that yorubas fear ? bunch of uneducated people basking on the euphoria of quota system ...yorubas should fear middlebelt more because they are the deal ,
yorubas dont know their worth ,Yes is true God gave them power to entertain but let them be a man for once
I don't know where I mentioned i was Yoruba here, we are talking about a revolution here i think you getting things mixed up, a revolution isn't protest it is a systemic revolt against the establishment (which is more like overthrown a government and the current statos quo of things).

I'm a full blooded uromi man don't think you know much about that we don't take nonsense, we revolt against wrong establishment from where I come from.
Re: Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths by oliseh247: 10:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerians with....
Re: Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths by OkirikaDealer: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Does it really matter? grin

No, it doesn't. What matters is that you and all other supporters of evil governments will be continually lowered into their misadventures and by this time 20 years from now, you will be wondering what happened to your country.

We're marching down to Yemen levels.
Guy you bad. Yemen chai
Re: Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths by madmohamed(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
JosEast:
The Arewa Youth Federation has dissociated itself from the call for revolution, advising youths from the region against allowing themselves to be used. The group said the call was against a democratically elected government, saying “activism is not madness and must be done within acceptable standards.”

Addressing journalists in Abuja yesterday, the president of the group, Adamu Kabir Matazu, said: “We commend the Department of State Services (DSS) for their prompt arrest and detention of Omoyele Sowore and we call on the DSS to investigate his connection with Nnamdi Kanu of IPOB and their known collaborators in Nigeria should immediately be arrested for questioning because we suspect they were hired to destabilize our country by some foreign interests or some faceless politicians who lost out in the last general election.

“We also want to warn those misguided youths that are in league with Sowore to desist from this madness and shouldn’t allow themselves to be used or hoodwinked by people who no longer have stake in Nigeria. They need to understand that activism is not madness and we are ready to counter-march them fire for fire and we can go to any length to defend our emerging democracy against any individual, groups or foreign interests who want to serve as agent of instability in our nation.”

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/dont-allow-yourselves-to-be-used-arewa-youths.html
they call them self Ariwa. They have there frag no body disturb them but when they hear about Biafra they will panick and send a coward SOJA to us.
Re: Don’t Allow Yourselves To Be Used — Arewa Youths by Yujin(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2019
I'll like to hear the opinion of the OP (JosEast). I'll like to know what an Izere man has to say about Arewa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Queries Buhari: Why Are Nigeria's Three Top Leaders From The Core North / I Resigned From NDDC Due To Corruption- Kwankwaso / Deliberate Health Suppression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.