Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours (42855 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo In Short Cleavage-Baring Gown (Photos) / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by Forreellinc: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
she no even fine sef
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by nonix22(m): 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
who is this one again? Go and sleep, it's bed time already
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by Muhylonaire(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dem don dey knack this one already na
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by babaireti(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Jayslicky:
She is ripe to be harvested, boys gat no chill dey will make that her one room apartment turn into a flat in just few years.
While the mother is also busy preparing the young girl for a feast of all boys by her constant social media fashion parrade and beauty display. Modaa modaa,aidaa longbeyin e.I'm beautiful,I'm beautiful kind of display,it surely ends up in urgly tales.
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Na ur mama carry her phone and introduce you to the world.....
Ned Nwoko right now...

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by naijajobx: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oh
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by Airoflaw(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Girls of nowadays.. Just friends ....with benefit

Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by LINTUNE(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Maldini212:
Chai,,oh boy,,,,,
See d last two pics,,,
Just wanna UnCloth her , squeeze her soft butt cheeks,,,suck and squeeze her boobs,,
Plant my 48inch size sweet rod into her wet pussycat ,,,
Pls fellow nairalanders,,,will let out a loud moun,,,share if yes,,
Like if no
u are a goner angry
Re: Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
SoftP:
Dis one self follow come be celebrity '

Besides, Where is Airforce one
I think him olosho gf finally got his pw con lock n brain for inside banana plantation.
omo asitaani

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Megan Thee Stallion: I Still Have Sex With My Exes / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.