Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread (2442 Views)

UI University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Thread Admission 2021/2022 Information / 3 University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Students Graduate With Perfect CGPA Of 7.0 / Federal Government Scholarship 2020 Thread | FSB Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2019
The U.I post graduate admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out!. You can apply directly on their pgschool website: https://pgsui.com/application/new_applicant.jsp

Application closing date is not known yet, but if you are interested, better start applying now!

If you have any question/suggestion/advice on this process, kindly drop it on this thread. Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Alukovic: 11:58am On Aug 06, 2019
Hello guys just wanted to ask, are we to wait for the response of our referrers before we submit the application
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Alukovic:
Hello guys just wanted to ask, are we to wait for the response of our referrers before we submit the application

No, i don't think you have to wait..it shouldn't stop anything
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by TimothyMorant: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
For those who want to devote their lives to university work, admission to graduate school is a good option. You may need help with the learning process. I will be happy to help you. You can visit my educational site, where you will find a huge database of essays with examples on various topics, I think this site will be useful to you throughout the educational process.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Alukovic: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
porsia:

No, i don't think you have to wait..it shouldn't stop anything
Okay does that mean after submitting I can still remodify/edict the referrals
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Alukovic: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please if there is any whatsapp forum please add me, 07068434179
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Alukovic:

Okay does that mean after submitting I can still remodify/edict the referrals

You can, depending on the network.. i will advice that when u want to do any editing/ modification, do it at midnight when d network is okay.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by baromontesquie: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please how true is it that 2.2 graduates are not qualified for pg admission??
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
baromontesquie:

Well!, for what I'm certain is that some Departments still considers people who have 2.2..but faculty like science may not take 2.2 from other schools, but will consider their own graduates with 2.2...but to be certain, try and read their pg brochure..
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2019
baromontesquie:

Well!, for what I'm certain is that some Departments still considers people who have 2.2..but faculty like science may not take 2.2 from other schools, but will consider their own graduates with 2.2...but to be certain, try and read their pg brochure..d brochure is something you can search for on google and it will bring it out for u to download.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by baromontesquie: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
porsia:

Well!, for what I'm certain is that some Departments still considers people who have 2.2..but faculty like science may not take 2.2 from other schools, but will consider their own graduates with 2.2...but to be certain, try and read their pg brochure..d brochure is something you can search for on google and it will bring it out for u to download.

Thanks....Really appreciate

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Alukovic: 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello good morning, please I've been getting complains about the referral mails, some said they did not see the mail while others said the mail has no link, guys please is this a general issues from the school portal.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2019
It's not only you!, a lot of people have been complaining...Today is Wednesday, try to resend the mail again today because they said they will rectify the problem after the break..
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 9:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Good morning people!, hope ur sallah break was fine??. For those who are having issues with the Referral link, you can try and re-send the mails to your Referees today and let's hope it works because we were told that the UI pgschool ICT office will rectify the glitches. So let's wait and see if it will all work out fine this week.. And if there's anyone who have already done it successfully, pls kindly share how u went about it so as to help others too, thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Alukovic: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hello guys I've a solution which actually worked for me.
If possible contact the chosen refferals and tell them to check the mail in their spam box, it should be noted that the link will not show as va as the mail is been recognized as a spam, so in order to activate it, tell them to click on the option bar, to report as not spam, after this the mail will automatically move to the inbox and the link will be accessable. Try it

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by porsia: 2:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
My sister is facing that same referral link problem up till now, and bcoz of that her referees are becoming frustrated for not accessing d referee form. But it also depends on if u have good individuals as ur referee, coz my sis in fact tried 2 tell her referees about dis method u spoke about, dey told her that is she trying to teach dem wat to do!�. In fact dis Nigerian Educational system is messed up!..Thanks anyway, @ least any1 facing dis issue can know a plan B.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by paul87: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2019
please, i really need help concerning u.i post graduate form. i have tried all possible way to upload the passport.

Upload Your Passport

Instructions for Uploading Document

In Dimension, Passport size must be atleast 300px by 300px and not exceed 500px by 500px
File size can be up-to but not exceed 100KB
Make sure your passport is visible (if possible, on white background) and occupy about 60% space of the total image dimension
File must be of type JPEG / JPG
Select the appropriate file as outlined above
Finally, Click on the "Upload Passport!" button to upload your document.

Passport is too small. Please make sure your photograph occupy about 60% of the total image dimension.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Geopex(m): 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pls my TPE section is showing 0 as my scores when I have not written any test. I was told to choose location and I select Ibadan. After refreshing the page, I discovered that the scores changed to 0 from pending that usually display there. My admission status is showing not eligible because of the 0mark in the TPE column.

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2019
Any fellow applicants of Physics (Science) here?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Countshez: 8:18am On Nov 26, 2019
Good morning, please I registered for masters at UI since September but I got no email from them, last week Wednesday my dad told me he heard from some one that the proficiency test has been written already. He said they sent mail to everyone that registered, I didn't get it because the mail was sent as SPAM. I went to UI and they said they can't do anything about it that the test dates are passed.

Please does anyone have any idea of what I can do?
Please, Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Countshez: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2019
porsia:
The U.I post graduate admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out!. You can apply directly on their pgschool website: https://pgsui.com/application/new_applicant.jsp

Application closing date is not known yet, but if you are interested, better start applying now!

If you have any question/suggestion/advice on this process, kindly drop it on this thread. Thank you.

Good morning, please I registered for masters at UI since September but I got no email from them, last week Wednesday my dad told me he heard from some one that the proficiency test has been written already. He said they sent mail to everyone that registered, I didn't get it because the mail was sent as SPAM. I went to UI and they said they can't do anything about it that the test dates are passed.

Please, Thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2019
Countshez:

Please, Thank you.
Check your spam folder for an email from UI. The school is organizing a make-up test for those that missed the EPT.

It's slated for December 7 from 9am upwards at DLC, Sasa Ibadan.

If you didn't receive any email, you have to go to PG School in UI as soon as possible and state your issue there.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by Countshez: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2019
gensteejay:

Check your spam folder for an email from UI. The school is organizing a make-up test for those that missed the EPT.

It's slated for December 7 from 9am upwards at DLC, Sasa Ibadan.

If you didn't receive any email, you have to go to PG School in UI as soon as possible and state your issue there.

Thank you so much God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Admission 2019/2020 Thread by yomi96(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Countshez:

Thank you so much God bless
pls have you seen your result, the one on 7th of December

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Vs UNIBEN: As Another Ranking Rates UNIBEN As Best University In Nigeria / Free Post Utme Exam Past Question PDF Download / Online Registration For The Nigerian Air Force 2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.