Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce (2433 Views)

95% of Nigerians can't Pronounce These Words Correctly. Take The Test / 5 Most Difficult Universities To Make First Class In Nigeria / How To Pronounce 'huawei, Peugeot And Hyundai' Correctly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Flexxnollytv: 2:20pm On Apr 07
Have you tried pronouncing some difficult English words lately? Well we put the test to some of our respondents and the result was very hilarious 😂😂 watch full video below to see how they attempted to pronounce the most difficult English word to pronounce 👇

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/emFA4dxzpQH1tFF5/?mibextid=WC7FNe
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Goodlady(f): 2:41pm On Apr 07
Get out of here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Flexxnollytv: 2:48pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:
Get out of here
Get out to where?
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Goodlady(f): 3:40pm On Apr 07
Flexxnollytv:
Get out to where?
Hug nearest tformer
Flexxnollytv:

You don’t have anything meaningful to say so just rest
If I wozz you slap, you ll see stars thinking you dey fast!
You d bring oriburuku links here wanting people to fall for ya click bait. Why can't you post image of that difficult word here or type it here?
Ori è bûru ni?

11 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Flexxnollytv: 3:55pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

Hug nearest tformer
You don’t have anything meaningful to say so just rest
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07
Flexxnollytv:
Get out to where?
NLders don't normally click bait again.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by emperor4love(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07
Word u go write down u de bring link

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by favour32(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07
La click la mumu.

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Verbtips(m): 9:19pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:
Hug nearest tformer
small small na
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Tunmise80: 10:39pm On Apr 07
Lol so much violence 🤣🤣

Goodlady:
Get out of here

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Goodlady(f): 12:29am On Apr 08
Tunmise80:
Lol so much violence 🤣🤣

I come in peace jare.
Verbtips:
small small na
The boy is annoying with his thread. Sapa head broke short black boy called Flexxnollytv.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Verbtips(m): 1:07am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
I come in peace jare.

The boy is annoying with his thread. Sapa head broke short black boy called Flexxnollytv.
please stop flatterring megrin
MAKING ME FEEL SHYwink
AM NOT COMPARE TO YOU IN ENIWAY.when i have the chance i will ask you for advicegringrin
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Daniel058(m): 1:51am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
Get out of here
reason why good lady is Angry grin

Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Goodlady(f): 8:49am On Apr 08
Verbtips:
please stop flatterring megrin
MAKING ME FEEL SHYwink
AM NOT COMPARE TO YOU IN ENIWAY.when i have the chance i will ask you for advicegringrin
getat
Re: This Is The Most Difficult Word To Pronounce by Verbtips(m): 9:37am On Apr 08
Goodlady:
getat
go where

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Nasarawa / Is It Possible To Change An ICAN Examination Centre? / Can You Answer These Questions From TASUED 2016 Post-utme Screening Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.