Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle (33798 Views)

Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by four4: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Live in peace sir
live in peace for smbdy way don pai?
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
If he had the opportunity to travel to London hospital like Buhari... He will still be with us today..

Nigeria can only get better once you stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad..

They will be forced to fix the country..

Buhari is selfish...
Those who support him are worse than Ebola
No one can escape death.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by bendike: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nice man. Own one of his works called haven of peace.
May his soul Rest in perfect peace.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Agentgideon(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Rest in peace Sir
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by herbegail(f): 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
RIP
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by ubcandid(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naijafull19:

Genetics is a random thing

Mariah Carey , the singer, is the daughter of a white woman and black man. She looks white, her senior brother looks black.

Bob Marley's father was a white British also.

1 Like

Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by ubcandid(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Legendguy:
Rip
But my question is, he was to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother
He should be an half caste or fair in complexion or may be his dad is a black Scottish
My question is why is he black inspire of his white father gene?

Bob Marley had a white British dad also.

1 Like

Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by notoriousbabe: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
BigJoe19:
R.I.P sir, help me greet my grandpa on when you get to heaven.
I don't think your grandpa is there grin grin
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by seunmohmoh(f): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
four4:
live in peace for smbdy way don pai?
There is life after death
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by okeniti: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Genes. Look at David Alaba for example (Nigerian father, Filipino mother). Could also be a case of living in Nigeria for most of his life also.

Legendguy:
Rip
But my question is, he was to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother
He should be an half caste or fair in complexion or may be his dad is a black Scottish
My question is why is he black inspire of his white father gene?
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by ADEJARE777: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Only God knows who is next on asarailu death row list
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naijafull19:

You can't do much on a budget of less than 900billion for health.

If we wanted good healthcare in Nigeria like the UK....we would need something like 9000 billion or more. Naira.

What do you have to show for the 900 billion budget?

What is 9000billion?

Keep defending corrupt and selfish criminals

Zombies everywhere
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by throwaway: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
[s]
Naijafull19:

You can't do much on a budget of less than 900billion for health.

If we wanted good healthcare in Nigeria like the UK....we would need something like 9000 billion or more. Naira.
[/s]
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by wink2015(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naijaalive:
David Dale, a renowned Nigerian artist has died at the Military Hospital, Yaba, at about 4am, on August 6th 2019 after a long and traumatic battle with stroke. The artist, famous for the stained glass technique had been in and out of coma, and recently he broke a thigh bone that required a surgery. Thereafter, he suffered another stroke that impaired his speech and ability to recognise people.

Born in 1947 in Nigeria to a Scottish father and a Nigerian mother, Dale moved to the United Kingdom to live with an aunt at age two. He returned to Nigeria to finish his secondary education at St. Gregory’s College, Lagos.

Dale had worked consistently in 23 different media during his four decades old career. Among his regular medium are oil, beads, glass bead works, water colour, gouache, stained glass media in three different styles including wrought iron, etchings, mosaic, and lino prints.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/nigerian-artist-david-dale-dies-at-military-hospital-yaba.html

He does not look like a MULATTO ! Scottish indeed LOL !

RIP
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Nemesis909: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
If he had the opportunity to travel to London hospital like Buhari... He will still be with us today..

Nigeria can only get better once you stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad..

They will be forced to fix the country..

Buhari is selfish...
Those who support him are worse than Ebola

He had the opportunity.

He was British-Nigerian.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by four4: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
There is life after death
coming from some one that have been there! undecided undecided undecided
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by poweredcom(m): 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2019
okeniti:
Genes. Look at David Alaba for example (Nigerian father, Filipino mother). Could also be a case of living in Nigeria for most of his life also.

Yeah he stayed in Nigeria too much so the weather changes his light skin much and his Gene to more of black

But if you look at him well you will find he is truly half caste

Had it been he lived all his life in Europe he would have been light skin much
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by seunmohmoh(f): 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
four4:
coming from some one that have been there! undecided undecided undecided
Stop quoting me abeg, if you prefer your rip then fine. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

What do you have to show for the 900 billion budget?

What is 9000billion?

Keep defending corrupt and selfish criminals

Zombies everywhere

I'm not defending stealing. I merely point out that the amount of money needed to improve health care in Nigeria is very high.

So, either you pay higher fees, or we spend half our budget on healthcare .

Sounds harsh, eh?

(I'm not an APC man. APC is just like PDP...).

We have been shouting that PDP and APC have not been spending enough on health, and that everyone is going abroad...meanwhile, we have less than 1 trillion (less than $4billion) dolalrs to spend on health. Government should do more., yes, but they won't fight corruption, or remove subsides.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by four4: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Stop quoting me abeg, if you prefer your rip then fine. We are all entitled to our opinions.
tongue tongue
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
oh
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Forreellinc: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

This is the kind of people chanting sai barber..

Nigeria cannot survive another four years of Buhari
grin wetin concern me with Buhari? I always knew he was useless just like the rest of them.

But I think everybody should work on themselves before jumping out to protest otherwise it's another useless person that will enter again

Also wole soyinka should totallyjoin his friends he is just being a nuisance
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by perdollar(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
perdollar:

You should not be discussing cases on Nairaland, just to be safe., and for privacy reasons.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by perdollar(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Naijafull19:

You should not be discussing cases on Nairaland, just to be safe., and for privacy reasons.
u r ryt
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by skukimania(f): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why did he come back to Nigeria in the first place?
Well, RIP.
Re: David Dale Dies After Stroke Battle by jhubril(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
On behalf of all ABUSITES , home and abroad, I send words of condolences to the grieving family of Mr. Dale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why most celebrities didn't show up for the headies 2016 awards (short reason) / Tiwa Savage Opens Pop Up Shop In London (photos) / Tiwa Savage Models For Fashion For Relief 2019 With Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.