Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains (872 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Fulani Bandits Give Ansaru Terrorists 10 Days To Vacate The Bush / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Government Supplies Us The AK 47 With Which We Kill People - Repentant Bandit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by iReportAfrica: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2019
Some repentant bandits in Tsafe Local Government Area of Zamfara State, on Monday, explained why they took up arms against the people of the area.

The ex-bandits said at a peace meeting in Tsafe that they were harassed and intimidated by the police and vigilantes, locally known as ”Yan Sakai, into becoming bandits and kidnappers.

During the meeting held at the palace of the Emir of Tsafe, Alhaji Muhammadu Bawa, one of the bandits’ commanders, Hassan Dantawaye, said they wereRead More
Re: Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by Optional09: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
repentant Fulani killer haha � i fainted

Which laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is applied to determine if a criminal has repented.

hahah lukuluku gagaga ki lo sele papa pa
Re: Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by 10mobile: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Optional09:
RePAINTed, they mean.
Re: Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by Pvssy: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Optional09:

You come to social media to expose your inexposure coupled with the hate that you filled with.

I won't enlighten you. You need to publicise your foolishness to where you will be celebrated.
Re: Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by Optional09: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:

You come to social media to expose your inexposure coupled with the hate that you filled with.

I won't enlighten you. You need to publicise your foolishness to where you will be celebrated.

Dogshit
Re: Why We Attack, Kidnap People – Repentant Fulani Bandits Explains by 10mobile: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pvssy:

What has he said amiss?

(1) (Reply)

Passengers Stranded As FG Closes Land Borders / Boko Haram Kill Nigerian Soldier And Only Son Princewell Terhemba(photos) / Kano Govt Approves Death Penalty For Kidnappers. This Raises Questions...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.