Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Episode 3 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story Of A Woman In Love) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Episode 3 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story Of A Woman In Love) (323 Views)

Episode 5 Of THE DEED (the Story Of A Heart Broken Woman) / THE DEED: Episode 4 (story Of A Heart Broking Woman) / The Episode 1 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 3 Of THE DEED (A Heart Broking Story Of A Woman In Love) by gistreporters: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
THE DEED: Episode 3

Praise the Lord” the church chorused “Alleluia”
“My name is Yetunde Badmus. I have come to testify of what God did in the life of my daughter through the daddy in the lord. My daughter came to see daddy yesterday over a problem she had and daddy said she was emere. In order to deliver her, he has to have sex with her” there was noise and commotion in the church.

“I have not finished. You see these men here are army officers in plain clothes, if you attempt to stop this testimony, you will be arrested in the presence of your congregation.” The protocol and usher who wanted to wrestle the microphone from her hand stepped back. “He asked her to kneel down for prays, she obeyed. During the prayer, he was handling her breasts. My daughter’s breasts. God will punish you.

Read The Full Story..... (Watch out for Episode 4)

http://gistreporters.com/the-deed-episode-3/

(1) (Reply)

THE DEED Episode 7 / a / How To Save A Marriage From The Brink Of Divorce.read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.