Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (48462 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by joshchisimdi: 3:29pm On May 06, 2019
Peter Okoye who sat for an interview with Nancy Isimie on Hip TV's 'Trending', revealed that he choose his wife and kids over his brothers. The former defunct Psquare music group singer, further revealed that he has always wanted to go solo before now and wished he did it earlier.

According to Peter Okoye, anybody that feels bad that he choose his wife and kids over his brothers and also wants to stop listening to his music because of it, can go ahead with the plan. He further stated that his wife and his kids are his family. 

Here is the video below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/06/i-choose-my-wife-and-kids-over-my-brothers-peter-okoye/

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by joshchisimdi: 3:44pm On May 06, 2019
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2019
Wise Man

170 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by itspzpics(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2019
Better man

“Mama Ti High” Cdq Hails Old Woman Dancing Zanku To His Song, See Reactions => See Photos and Watch Video HERE

20 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Ciaos: 4:12pm On May 06, 2019
Church no get time for Toto,na him mama he carry for head. Bought a house for his mother and whatever the mother says counts. He wasn't wise at all.
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by RTSC: 4:26pm On May 06, 2019
Shut up.
None of una get sense for una family.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Grace to grass as a product of collective pride and stupidity.

Stark morons.

455 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Firgemachar: 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
K

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by FhukaFhuka: 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Newznow: 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
Their village people right now grin

191 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
This guy too talk!
What kind of man is this?
Talking like a woman all d time
Reason his wife easily manipulate him like a toy
E money adores his wife and kids, but see d way he relate with kcee and his kinsmen, peter should learn from that...It is very risky to go against d entire family because of a woman, very risky!

311 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Kendumazy(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2019
This one is a family issue. Kindly post it in your family whatsapp group for comments.

175 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
Peter otule kee bu

23 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
According to Peter Okoye, anybody that feels bad that he choose his wife and kids over his brothers and also wants to stop listening to his music because of it, can go ahead with the plan. He further stated that his wife and his kids are his family. 
FAMILY OVER EVERYTHING.....even over family too?!

It is well with una kind of family o......na wa for ALL of una!!
All we know is that you guys are losing a lot being apart...chikena!!

kingBenedict:
I have to be honest...I don't care about Peter or Paul...
.............dettol cares! wink

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by GiftedHands77: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
It doesn't have to end badly

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
A man should cleave to the wife. Don't let family members' actions affect your marriage but don't forget family.

It all depends on the wife o. A bad wife will "prove" haters right, but a good wife will make them bury their heads in shame.

I am not single so, take it from me. GBA bé!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by festacman(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
Peter is beginning to sound like cracked record plate. Every year the same story. I am beginning to think that he recycles this story annualy to retain fan sympathy. And, this won't help reconciliation.

He is trying too hard to maintain his position as a principled man. Most times he posts some philosophical nuggets to defend position. All these point to the fact that he is not happy.

Yes, wife and children comes first but siblings shouldn't be thrown into the trash can. He should leave room for reconciliation.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by danduchi(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
Can we get over this BS... This guy and Tontoh Dike, who talk pass abeg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by xynerise: 5:33pm On May 06, 2019
Before nko
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Lordknowz: 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
See as Toto wan dismantle blood brothers! Chai

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

A Duo that was one time the kings of African music and making millions of dollars now turn to upcoming musicians that can barely scrape together 10 million views as solo musicians.

Stark morons.

Dont mind them
But i know this one peter is d cause of their downfall
Dude is more of a woman

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by kingBenedict: 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
I have to be honest...I don't care about Peter or Paul...

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by seangy4konji: 5:34pm On May 06, 2019
Ur wahala

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by skales67(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
How many times will this little boy whine about this particular issue?

Your brother is releasing new hits which is making his career drown yours and all you do is talk about how you chose an over-ripe pawpaw woman who gave you "ijebu vegetable" and pose with your old model cars.

Ewu!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Roon9(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
Normal life...!
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
But don’t run down ur brother(s) specifically jude because of ur wife. And vice versa.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Rubbiish(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
kingBenedict:
I have to
be honest...I don't care about Peter or Paul...
Lol
Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by moses93(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2019
that one concern una for that family

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
The same thing I'm gonna do when I marry tohyorsih and she burns me 3 femail childrens and 5 mail childrens

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Edagentle(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
Of course, "Family" first before family. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers by Nyamiri: 5:36pm On May 06, 2019
RTSC:
Shut up.

Stark morons.

Very true.
Stupidity, pride and foolishness killed them.

Balance everything, draw ground rules, employ an accountant, each person should put a lawyer on retainer, get publicists, let Engees manage the label specifically new acts, etc.

Those clowns had to wreck themselves.

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video) / Toolz And Tunde Demurun Step-out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.