Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User (4959 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by All1Gists: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Apostle Suleman in a now deleted Tweet 'mocked' Busola Dakolo while offering to help one of his followers on Twitter.

The man of God while offering to send money to the Twitter user to take care of her mum asked, 'I hope you are not a teenager o, before 20 years later you say I Busola you'.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/apostle-suleiman-mocks-busola-dakolo-while-offering-help-to-twitter-user.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by All1Gists: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
naa waa oo
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by festacman(m): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Apostle Sulaiman wan kill person with laugh!

12 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by foolbuster: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lolz. Another one. Busola you. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by sholatem(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
That's is sum1's pastor, undecided,where is d love,where is d compassion where is d forgiveness,i guess it's not written in his Bible, ,just negodu when he is already d chief justice of the story angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Ciaos: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
"Busola you" grin.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by drginger(f): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
sholatem:
That's is sum1's pastor, undecided,where is d love,where is d compassion where is d forgiveness,i guess it's not written in his Bible, ,just negodu when he is already d chief justice of the story angry
He hasn't really Judged, he was only asking a question. Am sure he realized it was not so good and deleted it.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by simonlee(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
Timi Dakolo right now.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by LearnITsmash(m): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
My guy sule just murdered the lying busola, grin I can only imagine what was going through his mind when he wrote this

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by simonlee(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
me, anytime my 12year old neighbor enters my apartment in the name of "uncle help me do my assignment"...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by chiefolododo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Busola you
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Zentence: 6:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
I need a girl wey i go busola,,i heard that the pastor busoladed d gul
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Aidejay(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
simonlee:
me, anytime my 12year old neighbor enters my apartment in the name of "uncle help me do my assignment"...
haba na just go outside to the front of the compound organise chair and table and help d child
grin
Prevention shaa
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by WildChild00(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
drginger:

He hasn't really Judged, he was only asking a question. Am sure he realized it was not so good and deleted it.

I will Busola u now grin
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Funmmyastic: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
simonlee:

Lol,so that she will not Busola you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by SOFTDRINK: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
I'm not surprised by this tweet from this Pastor, cos with the incessant cases of false rape accusations, most men now literally avoid helping and mentoring the female child to avoid soiling your reputation by some demons.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by tiredoflife(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Why the announcement of the amount he is giving on tweeter
What happened to the sayings of Jesus
When u give with ur right hand ur left hand must not know

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by emeijeh(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
simonlee:

Lol.
"Dem die well" grin

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by drginger(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
WildChild00:

I will Busola u now grin
LOL. No vex bros
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by drginger(f): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
WildChild00:

I will Busola u now grin
LOL. No vex bros
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by judgementyard(m): 1:07am On Aug 07, 2019
All these men and their gimmicks undecided
He that gives in secret will be rewarded in secret
Wetin be my own seff undecided
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Aphroditee(f): 3:25am On Aug 07, 2019
judgementyard:
All these men and their gimmicks undecided
He that gives in secret will be rewarded in secret
Wetin be my own seff undecided
But the guy asked publicly na and got double blessing

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by EtherealAnn(f): 4:27am On Aug 07, 2019
40k just like that...hmm
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by femi4: 9:11am On Aug 07, 2019
drginger:

A typical sheeple comment
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by debetmx(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2019
Totally irresponsible.

Coming from a man of god.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by drginger(f): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
femi4:
A typical sheeple comment
Come and beat me na
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Kendumazy(m): 10:45am On Aug 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by Roushy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
tiredoflife:
Why the announcement of the amount he is giving on tweeter
What happened to the sayings of Jesus
When u give with ur right hand ur left hand must not know
If he no give una go talk, he don give una go still talk. Habaa
Re: Apostle Suleiman Mocks Busola Dakolo While Offering Help To Twitter User by tiredoflife(m): 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Roushy:

If he no give una go talk, he don give una go still talk. Habaa

Oga I am a Christian
The bible by Jesus teaching is clear on giving
Will u rather he follows social Media or Jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are My Weakness - 65 Year Old Dolly Parton / Lady Distracts Her Fellow Classmates With Her Big IKEBE / Sexy Bathroom Photos Kylie Jenner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.