Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Ubi Franklin Officially Announces Tekno’s Exit From MMMG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Officially Announces Tekno’s Exit From MMMG (321 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Officially Announces Tekno’s Exit From MMMG by Oyinsblog(m): 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ubi Franklin has officially announced the exit of Tekno from the ‘Made Men Music Group’ label following the expiration of their 5-year contract.

In an appreciation post, Ubi Franklin wrote, ‘5 years ago I was asked why I was signing you. Because they saw you as rude and arrogant, my reply then was Talent and self confidence most times comes out as rude and I believe the results show today that I wasn’t wrong’.

Most of the issues I had from that day with the former was because I took that decision to sign this great talent.

One of the successful growth of Made Men Music is as a direct result of your outstanding talents, Your dedication and commitment to the label is priceless. Congratulations Tekno! This is a significant year for you as you celebrate an important part of your career. And as you reach this milestone with MadeMen Records, it is with great pride that I say I appreciate your outstanding exemplary character.

This message reflects my appreciation for your dedicated years of service and is a symbol of your personal and professional commitment and loyalty to the label. Outstanding talents like you are and always will be my greatest asset. I always believed in you. Please know that you are an important member of the Made Men Music Group for life and your abilities and contributions is an important part of our continued success.

Thank you Tekno for all that you do and please accept my good wishes on your new career journey.
It’s a Family Thing
Congratulations CARTEL MUSIC

Source: https://justofofo.com.ng/ubi-franklin-officially-announces-teknos-exit-from-mmmg/

Re: Ubi Franklin Officially Announces Tekno’s Exit From MMMG by GudluckIBB(m): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nobody with UBI Again

No wife
No Emma Nyra
No Iyanyan
and Now Alhaji Teckno has gone
Re: Ubi Franklin Officially Announces Tekno’s Exit From MMMG by simonlee(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
GudluckIBB:
Nobody with UBI Again

No wife
No Emma Nyra
No Iyanyan
and Now Alhaji Teckno has gone

since he made his "testicles" his best friend, every one else will flee grin

(1) (Reply)

NSE Unveils Tuface Idibia As Good Cause Ambassador (see Photos) / Miley Cyrus Breaks Her Silence After Her Break Up With Her Husband, Liam Hemswor / Lady Gaga Plans To Fund More Than 160 Classroom Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.