Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,017 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses (867 Views)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / APC Suffers Another Setback As Fake Ballard Letter Is Debunked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by iReportAfrica: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Another setback for PDP as Kano state Governorship Election Petition tribunal, on Tuesday, dismissed the application by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP Kano state chapter requesting for a Leave of the court to amend the list of the petitioners witnesses.

The counsel to the petitioners, barrister Adegboyega Awomolo(SAN) filed a motion requestingRead More
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by icebird25(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
My phone fell down and the screen had a crack..but I can tell from my own view that this a good development..now that the buhari have arrested swore and atiku is planning to give her daughter hand in marriage to Muhammadu yusuf
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by yarimo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
GANDUJE uban abba grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by tuniski: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gaanduje is a goner except there is a technical judgement.

The Gama ward original election results have been tendered in evidence by PDP with the police ordered to provide their own copies.

However, they provided some not all which already have been verified to tally with the petitioners pinkk copies.
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by Printerscanner: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
icebird25:
My phone fell down and the screen had a crack..but I can tell from my own view that this a good development..now that the buhari have arrested swore and atiku is planning to give her daughter hand in marriage to Muhammadu yusuf

There is a psychiatric hospital in Ogun, there is another psychiatric hospital at Yaba. There are also several psychiatric hospitals in the SS, SE and the North. Visit one now that you can still differentiate between plant and animal.
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by icebird25(m): 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
Printerscanner:

There is a psychiatric hospital in Ogun, there is another psychiatric hospital at Yaba. There are also several psychiatric hospitals in the SS, SE and the North. Visit one now that you can still differentiate between plant and animal.

Thanks boss
Re: JUST IN: Another Setback For PDP As Kano Election Tribunal Halts 68 Witnesses by Cajal(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2019
PDP HAS BEEN BURIED IN KANO

Rigging or no rigging

No substantial infractions

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Onitsha Tanker Explosion Is A Deliberate Act – IPOB / Appeal Court Sacks Ebonyi PDP Rep Member / Why Presidency Turned Down Fowler’s Request For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.