Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Test At Texas Energy Inc. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test At Texas Energy Inc. (838 Views)

FCMB Aptitude Test At Workforce on 24th May, 2013 Any News? / Aptitude Test At Oando Nig Plc / U.b.a Test At Serve Trust On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Test At Texas Energy Inc. by emysexy: 11:26am On May 14, 2007
There was a test conducted on-line by the so-called Texas Energy last year December.The nature of their question actually looks real as if they had something good for the applicants, some months back there was a rumour that interview was conducted by one consultancy representing the company in Nigeria. The funny thing is that nobody knows the truth and authenticity of that interview. Please I want to use this medium to enquire how true that information was,did this so-called Texas Energy exist? Am confused 'cos i have written to them severally without any response. Can any affected member respond to this urgently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Test At Texas Energy Inc. by okejass: 5:24pm On May 14, 2007
my dear its a hoax. those guys are scam artists. i got the mail from them stating that i'd bn selected for a test but never heard from them after that. i made enquiries and later learnt that they called for interviews @ one hotel in lag and asked guys to pay a certain sum into an account in first inland bank to cater for their courier services. Imagine that!!! forget them.

(1) (Reply)

Female Marketing Officers, Apply Now! / Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street / Access Bank's August 1st Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.