Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street (835 Views)

Are You Looking For Telecoms/it Jobs? Then Here Is Your Chance / Total Nigeria Telecoms Engineer Update / Job Vacancies In London- Closing Date 10/09/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by sheuzee: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2007
hello evry 1,pls i was invited for preselection interview at QS-Tel,located at broad street,lagos.realy dnt knw wat it means.any body dat has an idea on what its al about shuld pls tell me,dnt knw if its a test or interview.it comes up on tues 10/9/07.pls dis is quite urgent as i hav no time tp prepare my self.anybody wit useful info shuld reply.tanks
Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by hollandis(f): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
study GSM architecture,,learn the diagram,also jack channeling i.e ontrol hannel and traffic channel and their fuctions, studyy SS7 i.e signal system number 7 ,then frequency hopping.i u might be ask to draw and desribe a BTS equipment ( not the mast , but the box underneath_
Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by tejutaiwoh(m): 5:15am On Sep 07, 2007
pls how did u applied<i have beeen looking for that king of eengineering job
pls halla me
taiwo

Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by awa(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2007
hollandis:

study GSM architecture,,learn the diagram,also jack channeling i.e ontrol hannel and traffic channel and their fuctions, studyy SS7 i.e signal system number 7 ,then frequency hopping.i u might be ask to draw and desribe a BTS equipment ( not the mast , but the box underneath_

Dear,
I wish to say that the aforementioned are quite okay. However, it's pretty hard for me to suggest to you in the absence of the position you applied for. Well, basically if you are going for a TX and RF job, I will advise you to know the basic TX and RX parameters in use, be it in CDMA or AMPS or GSM network since you didn't mention the nature of the Operator. What I mean here is that you need to familiarise yourself with the technological platform in which the carrier is operating on. Try as much as possible to found out the vendor of the firm if for any reason you are going for interview and above all if the hiring requires experience. You can email me the details of the opening so that I can see what I will do to assist you reason being that I have been in the Telecoms industry all my career. Email me at clemx70@yahoo.com ASAP. I wish you the best Brother. God will see you through. If you can email me I wouldn't mind forwarding you some materials for your preparations.
Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by jimmy74(m): 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2007
Hi Sheuzee,
I also got the text but I am yet to figure out when and the position I applied for. It is very important for us to know about the firm and the nature of their telecom services. However, If I get any useful tip in addition to the afore mentioned I will share with you. Thanks.
Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by tejutaiwoh(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2007
guys that are going for qs-tel test i wish u all the best,
pls how did u apply?

or u text me their address so that i can go and submit my cv their
ktsquare2002@yahoo.com
Re: Help On Qs-tel Interview Tips For Telecoms Engineer On 10/09/07 At Broad Street by judepraise: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2007
QS-Tel is a recruiting agent involved in outsourcing for HUAWEI and other companies. as the sms says it's a pre-selection interview. just be ready to answer few questions on GSm site build. they will then schedule you for a proper interview with their client if you pass the pre-selection interview. please not that even though you will be employed by the company, you will be paid by QS-Tel.
all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Please When Is Mobil Writing Their Test In Ph? / Dpr Job Adverts / How Does an Expat Find a job In Nigeria/Africa in Telecomms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.