Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash (41316 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Mexico To Auction Off Supercars Seized From Corrupt Politicians And Drug Cartels / Taiwanese Delivery Man Falls Asleep, Smashes Into 4 Ferraris Worth $1.6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by Okuda(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Go back 2d first comment I made in reply to ur post& then compare it with what u have written above

i know your tactics.. you are ignorant but refuse to admit it. when and if you can answer my question, then il reply you properly.bye.
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by lexy2014: 11:11am On Aug 07, 2019
Okuda:

i know your tactics.. you are ignorant but refuse to admit it. when and if you can answer my question, then il reply you properly.bye.

My ignorance is far way better than ur knowledge cos u can't even follow a simple conversation. If u were able to follow d conversation from were u joined d conversation, & replied my comment, then there will b no need 4 ur question in d first place. Second, it shouldn't cost u anything to name an Audi brand that is better than Benz, i.e. if u actually no any
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by charlsecy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
TechCapon:
lol, if they really care about us they won't turn us into their dumping ground
Who turned "us" into a dumping ground?
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by charlsecy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
£500,000 worth of damages from one insurance company........ And one claim...... Nah die den dey o..... grin Enough to wipe out an insurance company from existence........ If then no hold ground wella....
I don't think any insurance company in the UK is as small as to be wiped off by £500,000 damages claim... And we know not whether or not the claims would be on one company...
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by Lexusgs430: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
charlsecy:
I don't think any insurance company in the UK is as small as to be wiped off by £500,000 damages claim... And we know not whether or not the claims would be on one company...

The claim would surely be on one company....... The company of the insured, that caused the damage..... Assuming he is insured.........

£500K would easily wipe out some insurance companies........

Not also forgetting the criminal charge the driver would face for careless driving and possibly DUI ..........
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by charlsecy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The claim would surely be on one company....... The company of the insured, that caused the damage..... Assuming he is insured.........

£500K would easily wipe out some insurance companies........
Ok...

But what if the owner of the SUV that hit other vehicles has no insurance, or a limited one?
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
charlsecy:
Ok...

But what if the owner of the SUV that hit other vehicles has no insurance, or a limited one?

I think not having any insurance, might be a much better position..... So he only faces criminal conviction....

Assuming he is not insured, the whole debt burden would carried by the MIB ..........
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by Maljp: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
A terrible sight. When I travel, I’m afraid to rent a car. Because in popular cities there is a large concentration of expensive cars, and, God forbid, an accident happens - I will not pay for the repair.
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by dotedote: 6:38am On Sep 04, 2019
So who told you Benz is King in the car market ?
You must be one of the kingmakers.

lexy2014:

I am not wrong. 4d fact that u prefer Audi, doesn't mean am wrong. In ur earlier comment, u noted how Benz is more popular than Audi. Is that a mistake or an indisputable fact? D same way u say d German chancellor uses Benz, BMW& Audi, is d same way d US president uses Ford, Cadillac and Chrysler. Its d same way d French president uses citreon, Peugeot and fiat and d Swedish political class use volvo. These are nationalistic attempts by d govt to patronise their own products. It doesn't reflect d market value of each car. In d car market, its customers that reveal d actual value of cars. Not angela merkel. In d car market, Benz is king. It is majesty. Not Audi
Re: Audi Smashes Into 11 Luxury Supercars In London In ₦442m Crash by lexy2014: 9:00am On Sep 04, 2019
dotedote:
So who told you Benz is King in the car market ?
You must be one of the kingmakers.

Mercedes Benz told me. Yes I am one of d kingmakers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Faint At Ahmadu Chanchangi’s Burial In Kaduna / Lokoja overrun by Flood (Pictures) / Do You Regret Moving Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.