Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES (6328 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by Saheed9: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2019
anonimi:

grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4016307_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
And he would have made one naira equal to one dollar. grin grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku sarrki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by LZAA: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2019
immhotep:

And he would have made one naira equal to one dollar. grin grin grin

cc lzaa adaibeku sarrki
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by James4bright(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Vixlot:
[[s]quote author=Niaja4real post=81009127] U fool! Was ameachi on any rally? What was his mission to Ekiti on election day? Was he an inec official, a party agent, a voter in a state election or what?

[/s]
These are all bullshit and propaganda.
Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by anonimi: 8:09am On Aug 07, 2019
Vixlot:
This is Jonathan Govt

Deliberate provocation to score cheap propaganda points.
If you know you know.
In the Alliance for Past/Present Crooks, APC does change mean more of the bad things that the people complained about? Was that the campaign of 2015
Fraudulent scammers pretending to be saints, comrades and progressives.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186225_change_jpeg_jpeg94b34b227702fbe5c47290c95691a634

1 Like

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by JustSomeDude(m): 9:13am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari is prolly laughing at the moment and GEJ may still be in bed. Me wey be common citizen naim wan come put Nigeria matter for head? Never

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by CrestMan: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2019
wink

1 Like

Re: See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES by Emyogalanya: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
delugajackson:
The era of tyranny is upon us. Reminds me of a famous quote by GEJ - "My ambition is not worth the life of any Nigerian." Those were the words of a true leader & a democrat. The good old days of freedom.

But then an un-repentant tyrant took over and unleashed terror and chaos on the masses, forgetting that power is transient and that no man is indispensible. Buhari will never go unpunished.
And my signature is Coined fron those Legendary words on marble

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta / For Mimicking Tinubu, Fans Threaten Sabinus' Life & Career. Photos / 2011 Nigerian Presidential Inauguration Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.