Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl (339 Views)

Igangan: There Seems To Be A Well Orchestrated Plan To Destabilise Nigeria / DSS Facility Where Sowore Is Allegedly Being Detained (Photos) / An Orchestrated Plan To Pit The Fulanis Against The Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl by holllandis: 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Very terrible crook
Stayed in his house knowing he will be picked up by DSS
Useless entity

All those detained have been released

Used it as a cover up to release Elzaky

Criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl by judgementyard(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
I don't seem to agree with you. Well you definitely have the right to air your opinion.
Re: Sowore Is A Crook .connived A Well Orchestrated Plan With FG to intimidate peopl by judgementyard(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
I dont seem to agree with you on this one.Though you have the right to air your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

ARE NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS ON A WILD GOOSE CHASE? / Why I Created Ministry Of Energy And Electricity – Obaseki / Buhari Mourns Death Of Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.