Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration (620 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration by JagaLove: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo has been recalling the origins of his now world-famous goal celebration on the near six-year anniversary of its first outing.

The sight of the Portuguese running towards the corner flag, jumping, turning and mid-air and then landing to face the way he came, shouting “Sii!” has become one of the most common sights in top-level football in the past few years, and it all began in Miami, Florida on August 7, 2013.

Ronaldo’s Real Madrid were facing Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea in a pre-season friendly back then, and after Brazilians Marcelo and Ramires had traded early strikes, a brace either side of half-time from Ronaldo settled the game and thrilled the Miami Gardens crowd.

“It was when we were playing Chelsea in the USA and I really don’t know how it came about,” Ronaldo told the Soccer.com YouTube channel.

“I scored and it just came out. It was completely natural, to be honest. “Afterwards, I realized I enjoyed it and started to do it more often. I saw that the fans liked it and that they’d remember it so I carried on doing it.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/ronaldo-reveals-secret-of-goals-celebration/
Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration by Teeyin(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Always a secret in greatness.. carry on CR7!
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Secret Of Goals Celebration by Jentle244: 12:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Ororo cool

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Beats Ronaldo To Become Greatest Player In The 21st Century / Deontay Wilder Slams Anthony Joshua On His Win Against Andy Ruiz / Rodgers: Why Iheanacho Was Substituted In The First Half Against Norwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.