Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days (35519 Views)

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Jaqenhghar: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:

Revolution or no revolution, since election in our beloved country is not free or fair, nor is it a representation of the people's choice, what other option is left?
Things keeps going from bad to worse, do we just sit down, fold our hands and watch?

Please I'm just asking a question nobody should quote me unnecessarily abeg
Mehnnn this glo network service is terrible
According to the donkeys you are supposed to fold your hands and either
1. let US and UK send troops or
2. Wait for divine intervention.

If you see road leave that hellhole. The donkeys love pain and suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by slimfit1(m): 5:32am On Aug 07, 2019
greggng:

When you women hear sound of gun una go get heart attack...revolution is not the answer...it will amount to anarchy...meanwhile the gov't should keep him for 4years so that he can learn bitter lessons or alternatively exile him like Kanu...so that Nigeria will have peace...we cannot be fighting on so many fronts i.e. kidnappers , bandits, bokoharam , Isis herdsmen ....

May you receive the hardship of this government.

2 Likes

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by enemyofprogress: 6:12am On Aug 07, 2019
WonderManly:
I don't just know what to call this. The matter don tire me... Am speachless!
you be Michael Jackson?abeg look for you voice and speak out against the devilish government from the pit of hell
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by enemyofprogress: 6:13am On Aug 07, 2019
slimfit1:

in 100 folds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by 001spice: 6:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Does buhari and his fellow senseless cabinet ever follow court order's. It a pity but trust me this guy (SOWORE) may stay in where ever they kept him for even more than 90 days. Honestly Nigeria as a country may go down soon than we expect. God help us all
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Femeto: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari must go should be the next line of protest.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by 001spice: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2019
gtraeaddaf:
Slay Queen's Cry Hard Duing Three some Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~ (18+ Video) (Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Download Her Video Here
Oga take ur yeye sex video and go show it to ur family, no come here dey disturb us wit rubbish.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by netpro(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Conflicting reports. I thought an earlier report said the judge adjourned the matter till 8th to view the DVDs DSS presented?

This one is from Sowore's own blog. It is his usual propaganda.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Kevinsamba: 6:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Dss is a legal person so you they can sue or be sued
Chrisbeks:

Which one is FG or DSS? Who is DSS taking orders from? You Buhari supporters all reason and talk like cows
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Walelavender(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2019
This FG sha....Gather small people.... Terrorism
Speak against their ineptitude.... Treason grin

You call this democracy?
May be crazy demonstrations
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by orion7: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2019
sogodihno:
Am waiting for the reaction of people from the condemned end of Nigeria, today they hail sowore, tomorrow they abuse him.

One fool was even saying in other thread that, watch how yoruba will abuse sowore and defend Tinubu, yet the same monkey said, it is a Yoruba protest. Confused hypocrites.

Useless 5% fugitives
pained sorrowful man from the head minning enclavegrin
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by orisa37: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Good. This is still a Democracy 2019 not 1984.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by ejimatic: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-judge-denies-fgs-request-to-detain-sowore-for-90-days/

. If you were PMB would you allow revolution ? Falana would act too.By action Sowore is a threat to Nigeria and he would stay longer in detention. National interest supersedes individual interest.

1 Like

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by ejimatic: 7:03am On Aug 07, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-judge-denies-fgs-request-to-detain-sowore-for-90-days/

If you were PMB would you allow revolution ? Falana would act too.By action Sowore is a threat to Nigeria and he would stay longer in detention. National interest supersedes individual interest.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by onatisi(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2019
dont mind him, he thought buhari is a gentle man like gej who will be smiling at him even if his government and authority is been questioned or threatened.
he should be there for 6months to serve as a lesson for others who were daft like him to support buhari to power in 2015
Aonkuuse:
He expected Buhari he knew before as an extremist to fold his hands and watch revolution protest to take place. Sowore is really a joke

1 Like

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by four4: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2019
post=81013567:
Sowore no send una message o, he's ready to sacrifice his life.
Let him be biko.....

He should just give his party people the PIN to the ATM card for their party account cheesy wink grin
I know you lifeless one from shit hole will jump in here
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2019
According to the law, you can not detain a citizen beyond 24hrs, you either charge him to court, or grant him bail. Sowore is not a threat to society, he is not found with arms/ammunition, he does not have a private army...under what grounds was he detained.
They listed the reasons for the revolution, they listed insecurity, inequality, and negligence of government to its statutory role of protecting Nigerians and ensuring their safety, as well as respect for human rights.

If there is no evidence of Sowore being a threat, holding him indefinitely is against his basic human right.

Revolution simply means change, and Sowore qualified the revolution he was talking about, he wanted Nigerians to make the government pay attention to critical national issues affecting us all, which he listed. Sowore has never been known to be a violent man.

Chapter 4 of our constitution gives us a fundamental right, to protest as individuals or collectively. Whatever Sowore is quoted to have said, can not hold in court, in court action count, not mere speech...there is freedom of speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Olasty(f): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2019
When you women hear sound of gun una go get heart attack...revolution is not the answer...it will amount to anarchy...meanwhile the gov't should keep him for 4years so that he can learn bitter lessons or alternatively exile him like Kanu...so that Nigeria will have peace...we cannot be fighting on so many fronts i.e. kidnappers , bandits, bokoharam , Isis herdsmen ....[/quote]

Do you read what you type shame on you

1 Like

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Afamed: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2019
9jabull:
Sowore committed no offence & should be released unconditional, protest is not a crime.
#FreeSowore

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

If he has asked for protest , he would not have been arrested. But Sowore called was a revolution
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2019
He and his goons had the Opportunity to attack Buhari at the presidential debate and end his tyranny but instead they attacked ATIKU.

Now they want to fight Buhari after they have empowered him. Is that not confusion?
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Wise counsel as per the law.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by don4real18(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2019
greggng:

When you women hear sound of gun una go get heart attack...revolution is not the answer...it will amount to anarchy...meanwhile the gov't should keep him for 4years so that he can learn bitter lessons or alternatively exile him like Kanu...so that Nigeria will have peace...we cannot be fighting on so many fronts i.e. kidnappers , bandits, bokoharam , Isis herdsmen ....
Peace? I leave this image to you.

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Afamed: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2019
FrancisDiote:
He and his goons had the Opportunity to attack Buhari at the presidential debate and end his tyranny but instead they attacked ATIKU.

Now they want to fight Buhari after they have empowered him. Is that not confusion?
Was the presidential debate meant to attack individual or meant to sell your party policy to the voters?
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Aonkuuse:
He expected Buhari he knew before as an extremist to fold his hands and watch revolution protest to take place. Sowore is really a joke

Whether court agree or not he will be kept .just to make example of him
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by berbs: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
That one no mean say he no go still do his 90 days. Tyranny of a Government sad

1 Like

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

If he has asked for protest , he would not have been arrested. But Sowore called was a revolution
You poor man what are you so scared about the word for...he can say what he wants to say, what matters is evidence, there is no evidence that he is actively planning a 'violent' revolution. In law action counts, not mere words. This is an arbitrary arrest, and his continuous detainment is against the law...we need evidence.
Nigerians know the law, focus on preserving your fundamental rights, stop hyping your oppresser, this is the height of mental slavery.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by hush15: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
akinade28:

Revolution or no revolution, since election in our beloved country is not free or fair, nor is it a representation of the people's choice, what other option is left?
Things keeps going from bad to worse, do we just sit down, fold our hands and watch?

Please I'm just asking a question nobody should quote me unnecessarily abeg
Mehnnn this glo network service is terrible

Wisdom is profitable to direct. Sowore is not being wise. Everything is not force. I swear that guy should have reached a compromised with PDP. Dicuss extensively with Atiku himself and reached a very good compromise with systemic strategies to counter APC. Some may not have seen the sense in that but it would have been a more united and cohesive front against that tyrant up there but all that is past.

Honestly, at this junction, they all need to go low and plan for the next election cos thats the only open window they have. i dont see protest yieding any results cos this government have found ways to clip it all.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by opara28(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
But if the so called Revolution had sailed through, you'll hail him as a 'Rare Gem' baa? Bunch of hypocrites mtcheww
Aonkuuse:
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by Aonkuuse(m): 9:43am On Aug 07, 2019
opara28:
But if the so called Revolution had sailed through, you'll hail him as a 'Rare Gem' baa? Bunch of hypocrites mtcheww
who is the pained he goat?
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by orisa37: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2019
Good Judgement.
Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by WonderManly(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
you be Michael Jackson?abeg look for you voice and speak out against the devilish government from the pit of hell
If that should be the case. Then i have much to say than to move out of this country...

Re: Judge Denies Fg’s Request To Detain Sowore For 90 Days by greggng: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2019
slimfit1:

And may you receive the war and violence you are asking for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Junior Pope's Wife, Jennifer, Surprises Him On Set With Ps5 On His Birthday / Wike Pledges ‘Logistics Support’ For Peter Obi’s Campaign / Oby Ezekwesili Remembers Her Father & Dele Giwa With A Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.