Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,947 members, 7,841,638 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For A Friend In Abuja. (342 Views)

I Need A Friend In Abuja / Mom Catches Son And Her Best Friend In Bed / I Need A Girl Friend In Ikorodu Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ONLY for now. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11(180cm) kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. I’m fat or chubby or thick or whatever name we’re trying to call it these days lol, so if you’re expecting an hour glass figure bestie, I’m not her sorry. So....if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch movies, series, all of it (which I much more prefer btw lol)...then reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by correctyourself(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2019
I'm here!
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by kemika8989(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
ItsLana:
Hey, I’m female and live in Abuja and I’m trying to make friends around here. Please I want to repeat that I’M LOOKING FOR FRIENDS ONLY for now. I’m 23, and I’m looking for someone in my age grade. Not compulsorily my age mate but could be a little older or a little younger (younger part for fellow females only lol). I’m really tall like 5’11(180cm) kind of tall and I’ll love to have tall friends too. I’m fat or chubby or thick or whatever name we’re trying to call it these days lol, so if you’re expecting an hour glass figure bestie, I’m not her sorry. So....if you’re in Abuja and you’re lonely and love to hang out or even stay indoors, relax, watch movies, series, all of it (which I much more prefer btw lol)...then reply to this post. Oh and I heard people love to insult of this site..so if for any reason you just feel the need to insult me, feel free and God bless you in advance. Xoxo
Hi am here looking for just a friend i base in Abuja too. Am a male but not in search of sex mate get it just a female friend to share my pains joy thought an advise with
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by Shabex: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
I also need a friend I can talk to
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by ItsLana: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Email me
Shabex:
I also need a friend I can talk to
Re: Looking For A Friend In Abuja. by SirLeem(m): 11:19am On Aug 13, 2019
Hey am Neo. And a perfect match for u. Feel free to reach u wont regret it. 08053691591

(1) (Reply)

Guys Read This Book That Will Show You How To Charm Naija Babes Into Your Arms / Seeking For My Best Half. / Ladies, Flash Or Call For Phone Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.